Chapter o4: Familiar

I glance at the board to scan all the plans we had made, making sure that we didn't forget anything then face the crowd once again. "So, I think that would be it."

I beam. "Meeting dismissed. Thank you for your cooperation, guys!"

Everyone then started leaving. I grab all my things from the table and starts putting it inside my bag.

I looked up and saw two girls in the corner of the room who still didn't left. "Taehyung is so damn handsome!" A girl with a red bow in her.

"True! I bet he's the most handsome man here in Kim University!" The other girl in a head band replied.

"I don't think so. Don't forget about Jungkook! That boy is a hunk! Didn't you see those biceps?!" The first girl starts giggling.

"Yeah. You got a point. How about you get Jungkook and I'll have Taehyung, then." the other girl states. 

They both squealed.

The other one stopped and clicked her tongue in annoyance. "I think Jungkook is already taken, though. I mean you saw how he interact with Jisoo, right?" She groans. "I even saw how she was flirting with him the other day at the canteen."

Wow. 

Do they have the eyes to see that I'm still here? They're talking like they're a mountain apart from each other. It's too damn loud. 

I grimace. These girls really need to get a life.

I tried approaching them but suddenly someone talks behind my back. "I wouldn't start a war, Ms. Pres."

I turned around only to met the boy who has making my head throb ever since this morning. 

"What? Me? Start a war? I'm just gonna tell them the truth, Mr. Kim." I stated, crossing my arms.

"Why? Is the rumor not true, Jisoo?"

"Of course not! We're just friends, MR. KIM." I scoffed. Emphasizing his name again.

"I guess you didn't know. I have a name. It's Taehyung." He suddenly introduced.

I scoffs. "And so? I don't care!"

I walk past him and went straight inside the next room, that was the occupied room for the club. I instantly lock the door behind. 

I guess I'll have to stay here to calm myself for the mean time.

I took a deep breath and close my eyes.

I'm really not the time of person to get annoyed easily but every time that boy opens his mouth, I just ahhh!-he just get on my nerves right away.

I was still taking deep breaths when I heard loud knockings on the door. 

I got off from my seat but instantly stopped in the middle when I heard the one behind the door.

"Jisoo, open the door." He authoritatively stated.

Who does he think he is? Okay, he's the founder's son but still, he can't just order me around, right?

I decided to stay silent and wait for him to give up.

"Look. I'm sorry, okay?" Wow, I didn't know the great Kim Taehyung knows how to apologize? I scoffs. I still didn't answer. 

After a minute or so, I hear his faint footsteps outside. I guess he's leaving now.

Now that I am calm, too. I should go out. I stood up and opened the door. 

But was immediately shocked when I saw that there's already a small crowd outside watching me and the person who I thought that had already left but instead was now smirking down at me.