Chapter 15: The Visit (1)

After reading his text made me have this mixed emotions. 

I want to text him back, even call him to a point but I can't.

And I won't. 

Even though, I miss him so much, it hurts.

I decided to get it off my mind. I stood up from the bed and directly went to the kitchen. I started rummaging through the fridge, my stomach's been rumbling. I'm starving, I could eat three whole ramen on my own.

I then heard the doorbell ringed. I glanced at the clock above, 5:45 pm. Mom's been out for only 15 minutes. I shrugged. Maybe, she failed to bring her keys or forgot something that's why she came back.

I hurriedly went to the door and opened it wide, not even glancing through the peephole.

I regretted not doing so when I immediately saw the person outside.

Taehyung.

Without a second, I suddenly acted to close the door when he immediately stopped it and went inside the house.. "Y-yah!"

I instantaneously turned my back to face him while locking the door.

"You can't just barge in here!" I shouted at him.

"You're not replying to my text." He went to the living room and took a seat on the couch, making himself feel at home. 

Again.

I followed him behind. I crossed my arms while looking down at him.

"I receive no such thing!" I exclaimed. Lying my butts off in confidence. "And I don't even have your number!"

"Oh, really?" He smirked. He grabbed my arms pulling me to sit next to him. "Then should I tell you what I texted you right now?" He put his face near mine and I stiffened again.

I immediately swallowed hard that made him put a big grin on his face.

I looked away and cleared my throat, scooting away on the other side of the couch.

"Why are you here, Taehyung?" I asked, glaring at him.

He scoffed. "You know damn well why I'm here, Chichi." He stated, emphasizing the last part.

My heart started pounding. I started to opened my mouth to answered when suddenly the doorbell rings again. My eyebrows furrows. 

"Did you bought your sister for her to slap me again?" 

He stood up. "What? No, of course not." He stated, feeling defensive. "Lisa's with Jungkook right now." 

He narrowed his eyes at me when I didn't respond. "Are you jealous?" My eyebrows rose. "Huh? Why would I-"

I looked at the door when the doorbell ringed again. I glanced back at Taehyung, eyes widen. No one should know he's here. Most especially if that someone outside the door is my Mom. I suddenly panicked.

"What?" He asked, not giving a damn.

"Shush!" He frowns. "Why? Who is that?" He walked by past me and starts marching towards the door. Before he could yanked the doorknob. I hurriedly went towards him and hold onto his chest, stopping him from opening it.

The doorbell ringed again, accompanied with a loud knock on the the door already. 

I was still staring at the door, afraid it will magically open even though it's locked. "No one should know you're here." I whispered, gripping his chest tightly. "You need to hide." I glanced back at him.