The Drunken Confessions

Começar do início

Nithya took out a simple t shirt and a cotton capri for the night. Adi looked at himself in the mirror and he is only in an orange short.

Nithya came out and snaked her hand around his waist. A small smile made on to Adi's lips and he cupped her hand with his.

Nithya silently removed his bandage and kissed the area near his shoulder. A small shrudder raked Adi's body when her soft lips touched his hard muscles.

He swiftly pulled her to his front and tightly caged her in his arms making Nithya gasp and shock with his tight hold.

" Adi ..... Adi, your muscles will strain and it'll worsen your injury. Ahhhhh....." She said worried and a small cry left her mouth when he tightened his hands around her.

" Why are you so determined on testing my patience Sweetheart? You. Are. Making. Me. Insane. Each day I'm losing my control. I can't stay away from touching you and your one kiss will give birth to numerous dirty thoughts in my mind. Never. I mean never ever kiss me on my muscles or neck until and unless you want to be the mother of my children." Adi warned dangerously. Nithya looked shocked and her barrier broke letting the warm tears flow. She pushed Adi roughly and ran towards the corridor stumbling frequently. Adi looked at her retreating figure sadly and sighed. He looked at his short which is hurting him since the last few minutes. His sexual desires are growing towards her. He need to keep check to all these.

Adi carefully banded his wound even though it's not proper. He pulled on a warm hoodie and walked in the same path which his wife took few minutes back.

He saw her on the love seat wiping her tears again and again.

Adi heaved a heavy sigh and walked down the staircase. He walked towards the love seat but even before he touch her, Nithya stood up.

" Who the heck asked you control yourself Adithya Vohra? Did I fucking stop you?" Nithya yelled pushing his limits further.

The anger which Adi was trying to hide since the past few minutes surfaced like a volcano.

He held her hair and pulled her towards him making her hiss. He pulled her to his face level and tightened his hand around her.

" Here goes my wild desires." Adi roughly pulled her t shirt's sleeve down and attacked her neck making her hiss in pain.

His wild lash on her neck pushed her into a dilemma whether to moan in pleasure or cry in pain. Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy and she wiggled in his embrace standing on her toes to match his level.

" Haaa..... Ahhhhh..... Mmmmm...." She was breathing heavily as if he sucked her breath.

Her wiggling irritated him to the core that he ripped her t shirt into pieces making Nithya still. He lifted her in his arms and threw her roughly on the love seat leaving her mind foggy.

" You pushed the wrong button this time Sweety." Adi growled murderously and latched onto her left breast. Nithya's breath hitched as Adi's warm saliva touched her bear nipples.

" Adi ......." She moaned in pain. He sucked them harshly with so much pressure exerting on them.

Nithya felt like she might faint anytime soon. Adi pinned both ger hands up and gave the open mouth kisses from her jaw to neck.

" Aa....di..... Please....." Nithya shook her head vigorously. She tried to stop him but not even a word left her mouth. She is feeling like this night is gonna teach her a very good lesson.

Adi looked at his wife with raging eyes and latched onto her right breast biting her nipple harshly.

"Ahhhhhh...... Pleaseeeee........." Nithya cried arching her back.