Thirty-Seven

If I saw light, light of the world who tried to cherish me, I would cry.

~

He kissed me. Just to give me the taste of that infinity. Of that little universe.

~

~LA

What's wrong?

~DL

You are Lovelle Asra. You are a survivor. You are a breaker of destiny.

~NC

~

Romance meant loneliness and an overfilling heart.

~

~

"Are you just going to keep staring at my apartment?" Demont turned me away from his room straight into his embrace.

"Because I'm feeling pretty lonely over here."

I knew exactly how to hurt him at that moment. I could have said, it wasn't my problem or that he deserved it. But I said none of it. Because I wasn't scared just yet.

I pulled Demont closer with a playful eyeroll.

I buried my hands in his hair and opened my mouth as he leaned in. I felt his hot skin against me. I felt his hot mouth surrounding my tongue.

It was my little eternity. My little forever, kissing him. I felt feelings you felt in a lifetime with a lover.

Longing. Happiness. Content. Security.

Demont gave me that. That's why I didn't tell Shaw to make him go away. That's why I said yes. That's why I didn't push him away.

Because everything I tried to avoid disappeared under his touch.

I knew the corridor to his bedroom by heart. I knew every wrinkle and crack in the wall. I knew the curve of the corners. I knew that I still have my own smell somewhere on the white paint.

I lead us to his bedroom, I kissed his jaw, as we fell in the covers. I straddled him, feeling every movement of his hips between my thighs.

I caressed his stomach under his shirt and played with the string on his sweatpants.

Demont pulled me to him without a word and kissed me. Just to give me the taste of that infinity. Of that little universe between the walls of his bedroom we had sex so many times in.

I kissed him back, feeling just a little sinister for the hot taste of his tongue and a little holy for his hands gripping mine.

I let go of the holy connection and slid my lips across his throat and thumping heart, his shirt disappearing. I kissed his salty skin and devoured him. I searched his skin for a but of heaven like astronomers search for stars.