Thirty-Four

I knew his skin is hot like coals.

~LA

~

"Are you Shaw's fighter?"

He blinked and that was the only thing that determined if he was lying or not.

"No."

But I didn't know which it was.

"Well then..." I started but Demont shook his head.

"I can't tell you," he said gently.

"Oh."

I should've been fine with it. We both knew we worked for Shaw in other ways. And didn't tell him either. But trust is something very simple and very evil. It is selfish and intolerant. It chooses, it discriminates. It's stupid and unfair.

"It's fine."

Needless to say I didn't mean that.

~

~

The cab was waiting outside and I had one last thing to do before I was going to fly away to do one of the worst jobs of my life. I went into the locker room, my heels clattering against the tiles. I knew I would find him behind the last row of lockers.

Demont looked up at me. He was naked beside a towel hanging low on his hips. His hair was dripping everywhere (I realised who it was that made the floor wet all the time. I thought it was Alden's prank) and his cheeks were red. He took a cold shower.

"What are you wearing?" he said a bit mortified and a bit fascinated by my skin-tight red dress.

"I am going out of town for a job. It requires a little more of a... formal attire."

I walked up at him. The droplets were sliding down his skin, slowing down at every dip and disappearing behind the towel. Even though he took a cold shower, I knew his skin was hot like coals.

"Are you enjoying the view?"

"Yeah. And you are too by the looks of it." I traced my finger across his clenched jaw.

"You are such a tease." Demont shook his head, drying his hands.

"You are. The last time you did it, I had to go to my room and finish it. All. Alone."

He pinned me to the lockers, his hand laying on my throat. Caressing. His breath hit my lips. They brushed against mine softly. But even then, I knew his kisses will be rough.

"Are you trying to make me lose my mind?"

"Is it working?"

His hand slid to my ass and his fingers dug into my skin possessively just like he liked to do every time I pissed him off. I wrapped my leg around him, pulling him closer. His wet chest hist mine. His open mouth breathed raggedly and I couldn't say I could contain myself any better.

"Did you keep your promise?"

"What promise?"

My eyes fall on his neck. I had to return the favour. For that long foreplay, for dragging out the sexual tension...

I felt his heart stop when I kissed him on the neck softly.

"You said you'd be moaning my name on the roof the other day. I sure was moaning yours."

His grip on my neck tightened a little, his fingers roughly drawing circles on the skin.

"Love..."

I opened my mouth. And slowly licked his hot skin. His hand pressed me closer to him and my breasts rubbed against his chest. He let out a low growl.

He might have been pinning me down but we both know who was being the top right then

My hand travelled down his torso. I looked up to him. I watched with fascination his closed eyes with furrowed eyebrows. Fuck. Like he felt my gaze he opened his eyes and pierced me with his gaze. I trailed the skin above the towel and kiss his jaw, with my eyes on him.

My lips brush against his skin when I whispered in his ear.

"I better get going. I have a cab to catch."

And I left. When I turned around, his eyes were amused and demonically lustful. I wanted to tease him, but in the end, I was the one who left with wet underwear.

~

D

on't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow for more updates :)

See you on WEDNESDAY!