Thirty-One

"I want to fuck you again," he said lowly.

I blinked.

"What?"

Demont leaned above me and smirked, his eyes not smiling.

"I told you, you are going to be in my bedsheets again."

"I thought you were joking." I rolled my eyes in an attempt to fix my composure.

"Would you have liked me to be joking?" he said with raised eyebrows and doubt in his eyes. He was smiling amusedly. Until then, I didn't know a smile could have such power.

"A little." I shrugged with a growing smile.

Demont's eyes slid to my lips. I felt his breath on my heating cheeks and his hands finding their way to my waist. I watched as he licked his lips and bit away a smile.

"Tell me you don't want me, Love."

I gulped.

"I don't want to lie."

One would have thought he'd lean to me slowly and showed me exactly how lies taste on my tongue. But I couldn't taste him when he burned me with a burst of passion. Demont slammed me against the lockers, his hands holding me tightly, pulling him to me. I opened my mouth and kissed him deeper, urgently grasping his shirt. Demont demanded my touch as much as I did and hell was it satisfying. My hand landed on his erection and I rocked my hips against his. Demont groaned.

I freed my lips from his and breathed heavily.

"Let's go to your room."

Demont smirked and his hand slid up the side of my neck.

"I want to fuck and I don't need Sheila bursting in the doors of my room." I smiled wickedly.

It was all my fault, you know. It was my fault we were so fucked up, agent Wilmslow. It was my fault I didn't let him touch me in a tender way we both so craved. It was my fault w fucked so mindlessly. I thought that if we fucked enough we would never have time to discover our feelings towards each other. At first, Demont was my friend. Then, as much as it is annoying, he was my best friend. THen he was my toy I played with because I couldn't admit that he was a lover. He wasn't a fuck buddy. Or a friend with benefits... he was a lover.

I discovered the word love in lovers has its place for a reason.

~

~

The contract was...young. Waves of orange, cute brown buttons and a soul I could never have.

My hands were shaking and the paper was wrinkling under my fingers. My heart was beating hard and the sweetness of caramels bittered even though I wasn't eating any. I sighed and closed the file shakily, covering my face with sweaty hands.

I was getting tired of everything I was doing. I felt old, missing wiseness, that would get me out of that shitloud of fuck.

"Someone is having a bad day."

I gripped their throat and threw them over my shoulder on the floor of the locker room.

"Argh..." Demont groaned and pushed his hair out of his face.

"Fuck! Demont!"

I quickly straddled him and took Demont's head into my hands, examining it. He looked so fucking gorgeous, in his grey shirt, his arms flexing as he rubbed the top of his head.

"Fucking bastard," I mumbled when I realised he was fine. I put my hands on my sides.

"What the fuck don't you understand about not sneaking up on me?" I barked out.

Demont took my hands in his and winked, his smirk mocking me.

"I like the face you make when you realise it's me."

Demont kissed my hand and I flinched away, smacking him with a chuckle.

My heart was calming down a bit and I climbed off him, sitting on the floor next to him. Demont sat up and I inconspicuously pushed the file under the lockers. His gaze never left my eyes. Demont's hand sneaked up to my neck and his eyes fell on my lips. He bit his lip, just watching me.

"I was searching for you."

Demont was... danger, threatening with love and security. He was romance I fought against, conversations I never wanted to lead and so much love I never dared to feel. But despite everything I craved him. Although I knew I would poison him.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"Yes. I had a dream about you, you know?" he smirked flirtatiously. his thumb drew circles on my skin.

"Another fantasy, huh?" I dragged my nails across his arm and he closed his eyes for a bit. Demont pulled me to him, leaning in. He caressed the nape of my neck, making me shudder.

"Yeah. Do you want to find out what it was?" he arched his eyebrow. I came closer, breathing on his cheek.

"You don't even have to ask, Demont." I licked the corner of his lips, teasingly. He shook his head.

"I like the way you say yes. Or when you scream it."

I shifted just a bit closer and dragged my nail across his back. His eyes darkened and his jaw clenched.

"Yes."

Demont lifted me on his shoulder as I laughed. He stood up and jogged out of the locker room.

"Don't worry, Demont. I'm not running away, you can slow down."

He chuckled and slowed down a bit, smacking my ass. It wasn't the most comfortable way to get transported but the view was certainly nice.

"Hey, Elle! Can I ask-"

Sheila appeared at the door of the gym. Her jaw fell and she watched with wide eyes when Demont ignored her and disappeared with me on the stairwell. I waved at her.

Demont kicked the door of his room, open. I slid off his shoulder, looking him in the eyes. He closed the door, nearly tearing his shirt off himself, his gaze never letting go of mine. Demont was never one to let go.

"Was the fantasy just, damaging Shaw's door? Oh shit, that sounded terrible. I won't be able to get this picture out of-"

Demont kissed me. I knew he would. I knew he would shut me up. I knew he would fuck me. So I provoked him so I wouldn't blurt out how beautiful his eyes were.

The zip on my sweatshirt was pulled down and his hand landed on my ass, pulling me to him. I wrapped my leg around his hips, as we fell on the bed. It was just like a dance, sending us straight into the sheets.

Demont's lips sucked on my neck, leaving me gasping from the sensation. Demont grumbled when my chest raised against his, grazing my hardened nipples under the fabric against his skin. He pulled my pants down and I kicked them away. 

~