Twenty

You are such a good storyteller, Lovelle.

~DL

~

That night, the night before I planned to do the job. The night after I slept with that guy... I called Demont.

"Hello?"

"Your hand would be on her ass. So high, the skirt would be slid up. And you would see everything. The way she is clenching her thighs. The way the fabric clinks to her ass and the way she is shaking against your touch." I paused. Demont didn't say anything. I heard his breath heavily and I could feel his intense gaze.

"You would think at that moment how good she will feel when you will finally bury yourself in her. You would hook your fingers on her underwear and slowly pulled it down until the white, lacy underwear would fall from her hips to her thighs. You'd yank it. You would tear it to shreds hungrily. She is bare. And she has given up on you. Let herself be at your mercy."

I gulped and let out a shaky, silent breath. My hand was crushing the fabric of my skirt. I flipped the skirt up. And I knew it was wrong. I knew it. But I couldn't help it. Because I also knew it was good.

"She would be whimpering but she would spread her legs for you. Waiting. She would tell you how wrong it is. How wring it feels. And you would tell her that bad is all it can be. That you will fuck her so bad, she will cry. That you will fuck her so bad she will beg for more."

My hand slid between my legs. I slid the underwear to the side with shaky fingers. I felt the breeze on my wet pussy and my head fell on the pillow in despair.

"You would see her glistening pussy. You would see how she is dripping. For you. Just for you. You made her drip down her thighs, Demont. You really must want that good grade from physics."

I dug my feet in the sheet, curling my toes, knowing what is going to happen next. And I wanted to happen next.

"You'd tell her that you would fuck her fast and hard because you are in school. That you will stop only when she comes. That if she wants to back down, she needs to say now."

"How is your version of consent so hot? You are such a good storyteller, Lovelle." Demont rasped out.

I gulped, imagining he was whispering this in my ear, his cock ready to fuck me, destroy me and make me cum.

I chuckle but strainly as I slip two fingers in. I breathe in. Godness, I wanted to feel him.

"She'll tell you that she wants you so bad, her pussy pulses at the very thought of you touching her. She'll tell you that when you slide up your hand up and down her hips she wants to spread her legs and challenge you to a game of orgasms."

Demont is very silent.

And I am trying to be silent. I spread my legs more, already shaking when I curl my fingers and my thumb finds my clitoris. I almost moan. I was throbbing, aching for Demont.

"You would enter her from behind very slowly," I said hoarsely. I bit my lip and my eyes rolled into my head.

"You would feel how every inch of her tightens around your cock. How warm and wet she is. You would feel every whimper and shake of her body, aching and longing for your touch. You'd grip her ass and shove your cock in her the rest of the way. She'd shudder and sob. She'd beg for more. More..."

I stopped moving my fingers. Breathing in shakily.

"She'd say. She would be gripping the edge of the table until her knuckles were white. She would moan out so loudly when you would slam into her, it would echo the entire classroom."

I shifted on the bed spreading my legs more. I slid my fingers harshly in, imagining him punishing me for being so fucking stubborn and not fucking him already.

"You would pull her up by her hair. You would grip her breast, punishingly. You said you could be quiet, you'd say. You would reach for her underwear and you would shove it in her mouth. You would wrap your hand around her throat and start torturing her clitoris again. You would fuck her even harder. She would whimper. She would shudder. She would scream into the fabric. And you would fuck her against the desk. You would slam into her again and again, feeling how her wetness glistens on both of you. You'd kick her leg and spread her more. She would fall on the desk and you would slam into her until you heard her desperate screams through her own underwear. You would pinch her clitoris. Hard. She would scream, sobbing. And she would come in your arms, clenching her walls around you. Panting and shaking in front of you."

My fingers quickened and I didn't care if he heard my quick breathing. I made hard circles on my clitoris, feeling the pain and the pleasure like it was cocaine in an addicts nose.

"You would lean to her and whisper: I am taking you home. You didn't really think I am done with you, are you?"

I breathed out the last word, just before I buried my face in the pillows and reached my high. I felt the waves and the cold sweat all over my body. I felt his touch even if there was none. The cum was all over my fingers and on my thighs. I panted and whined in the pillow. Like I was the teacher. Like I was just fucked by Demont.

"Lovelle."

I put the phone back to my ear and laughed nervously.

"Don't tell me there was someone there with you the whole time."

"No. But I am so hard, I might just board a plane. Find you. And punish your sweet, talented, filthy mouth with my cock." 

~

:)

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow for more updates.

See you on WEDNESDAY