Twenty-Eight

We didn't care about each other then. We didn't fuck the other to keep their fire. We were worried about our own blaze of passion.

~LA

~

"It's never easy with you. Is it?" his eyes were raging but not with anger. Far, far worse. Much, much better.

He leaned down to me, our lips almost touching.

"I like that."

And with that, I felt the pressure exploding between my legs.

Demont trapped me in his arms, kisses and most of all pleasure.

I arched my back to him when his fingers moved. So. Fucking. Slowly. I moaned into his mouth relentlessly. Our passion never ended. I could fuck him any time and it was never enough. Our foreplay started each time we came.

"Ngh, Demont...." I moaned breathlessly and moved my hips against his. That was the closest I ever came to beg. Because it was so exciting to make each other go crazy with the powerplay. Demont bit that tender spot under my ear that made me moan.

"Oh..."

"Make those sounds for me, baby. And I will give you whatever you want," he said with an unsteady voice. We were so on edge. Our control was slipping. Demont took my ankle harshly and pinned me to the mattress. If I thought I was horny before, now I was burning hell with desire. I wanted him so bad I was willing to fall on my knees. But he didn't let me. He did such wonders with his fingers. He looked me straight in the eyes, his golden eyes turning dark brown. I felt so much heat between my legs, it almost hurt.

I couldn't move and that was what he wanted. I should have been suspicious. In the city of sins, no one did anything without side intentions. But he was a different kind of a sinner. His fingers harshly entered my pussy while he rubbed my clitoris slowly and painfully. I whimpered and looked away. I couldn't bear anything when he did that to me. Like he knew exactly that I wasn't the type of girl that wanted to be swept off her feet. I wanted him to lift me of them and disappear between them with loud dirty words and lustful intentions.

"Demont! Aaah!" I cried out. It hurt and then it didn't. And then he started to torture me again. He was patient. I was not. Maybe that was why I lost the game I started playing.

His other hand travelled to my breast and I shuddered when I felt his palm graze my hardened nipples. He buried his face into my hair and bit my neck softly.

"I would ask you to beg."

He quickened. I groaned.

"But you won't."

He slowed down. I groaned with more desperation.

"I like you, Lovelle. I really, really do."

Suddenly I felt cold when his warmth left me. I watched hungrily as he unzipped his pants. Pulled them down and rolled on a condom. He did it so nonchalantly. I knew he wanted me but when I looked at him... there was no denying it. I threw my dress aside along with my bra.

"Good girl." Demont pinned me to the mattress.

"You know, I am not much of that pretty boy," I said as I pulled him to with my legs. Demont's eyes lit up with want. He didn't look at me the way men do when they see women. He didn't have that predatory look of a hunter. No. He had a look of a player who knew the rules of the game. Before... I didn't know those men existed.

He let my hands go and later I found out it was solely because it was our first time. Out of an infinity. He kissed me with openmouthed kisses that sounded through the empty room. His hands were in my hair tugging softly. His lips were on my neck, his favourite spot beside my lips and his cock was between my legs, ready to enter me. I would let him do it any way he wanted to. Tortuously slow, harshly fast but never lovingly passionate. Or so I thought. His fingers found the spot in my pussy that I want to clasp my thighs together and tortured me until I whimpered so loudly it echoed in my head.

"Are you going to be a good girl now?" he said. I never talked during sex. So how did he made it so tempting?

"You know I won't."

And then he thrust in me. I arched my back and screamed in pure pleasure. He was harsh and punishing. He dominated me with each hard thrust and made me moan with each grunt. His breathing was unsteady on my neck and my hands found their place on his back, trying to hold on to this fucking world. I felt him in me, how he made me tighten my walls. How hardly he went in me and how his hips moved when he back out. The sounds we made were so hot not even the sound of our clashing bodies could overbear it.

I realised he made me go through torturously long foreplay just because he wanted me to be ready. So he can fuck me. Like no other. So fucking hard, I couldn't see anything but stars and his eyes were darkened by lust.

When he touched me with his fingers, he didn't let me cum. We didn't care about each other then. We didn't fuck the other to keep their fire. We were worried about our own blaze of passion.

"Lovelle."

Just him moaning my name as so fucking hot I moaned too. He was so overbearing from the heaviness on my body to him pressing on my nipples and gripping my ass and leading it to more and more pleasure...

"Demont... I'll-"

He tugged on my hair couldn't bear it and whimper.

"Fuck!"

He thrust into me harshly and that was my end. The moment I died. Because at that moment I came as I have never before. Like the hell was tearing apart and heaven was breaking. My eyes rolled into my head and they climaxed with lots of curses and whimpers.

He thrust into me cruelly and led me through the shattering orgasm. I wasn't sure if I was breathing when he swore into my skin. My walls tightened around him and he bit my shoulder. My back arched and I moved my hips against him, breathlessly. The condom filled and we hardly breathed. I think our hearts stopped for a good minute. Until they started to beat again. For the other.

"Fuck." I breathed out. I was breathing unsteadily. Sweat was running down my breasts and down his arms. He pulled out of me and threw the condom away.

Demont looked at me with dark eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if they turned red and his teeth would shift into fangs. He was such a tempting sinner, I felt like I just got fucked by the devil. But not even he could be as tempting. He lowered himself. I thought he would kiss me but instead, his lips brushed against my haw. His fingers firmly tugged on my hair, making my chin go up.

"I'm not done with you yet, Love."

~

:)

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow for more updates.

See you on WEDNESDAY!