Forty-Three

Who's the bottom now, huh?

We were so torturously losing control.

I was furious.

~LA

~

The cold lockers against my back were stabbing my skin. I leaned into Demont's warmth and he slammed us into the lockers. I felt a little more than I should have. I always did when it came to Demont.

"Oh, Demont..." I sighed.

"What?" he grumbled.

"I'm a little busy kissing the most beautiful girl I ever met," he mumbled against my lips.

I burst out in laughter, bumping my forehead against his accidentally. He grumbled under his breath childishly. I giggled and kissed his forehead.

"You are in a good mood," he commented.

"I am?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You might be great with playing games," he looked me in the eyes a little deeper as if to say something.

"...but you wouldn't be a very good poker player."

I chuckled.

"I wasn't in any mood."

"Oh really?" he challenged with a smile.

"Re-"

I sneezed.

Demont put his arm behind my back and made me lean closer to him.  I was engulfed in heat and a little bit of lust.

"Lovelle."

He looked up at me, with those challenging eyes. That look of a devil.

"Kiss me."

He was daring me and I never backed up from a dare. And Demont knew. Oh, he knew.

It was me who pounced on him then. It was me who bit his lip and pulled him closer by his soft hair. It was me who breathed against his chest and who stole that heat for herself.

His lips fit right against mine, the wet heat dominating my senses. He kissed me back, again and again, caressing my tongue with his tender moves. His teeth grazed my lip and made my soul shiver.

My right leg slid down his side and my toes found the ground. Demont wrapped my left leg tighter to him. He pushed us against the lockers, his arm blocking my back from the lockers.

His hand slid from my hair to my waist slowly, kissing me so thoroughly it lit my lips on fire. I felt hot. A little too hot. A little too lustful. Because I wanted him a little too much.

Demont didn't hesitate. His hand slid under the towel confidently. My breath hitched and he stole it. My inner thigh was burnt with every teasing caress and wanderings of his fingers.

I was breathing heavily and he was kissing me. Was he trying to kill me? I was sure he was. Oh, God.

Demont gripped my thigh and slid his hand up so painfully slowly and carefully.

Did this bastard think I was going to say no? Me? Lovelle Asra, whose only fatal weakness was him?

I was shaking by the time his thumb caressed my dripping slit. I bit his lip and moaned breathily against him. I rocked my hips against him and sighed.

"Shhh, be a good girl, baby." he rasped out. His lips lowered to my neck and started kissing me with those pecks that drove me mad. He reached that sweet spot under my ear and sucked on it with a smile I tasted on my skin.