Twenty-Five

I was the culprit of how long we've denied our love. And I regret the moment I told him to shove those three words up his ass.

~LA

Smoke me instead of cigarettes.

~DL

~

He was the devil with golden eyes and even more golden heart. And in the city of Sins where gold is everything, we should ask ourselves who wouldn't want to fucking kill Demont?

Me. Me. I didn't want to kill him. Most of the time anyways. Heh. But I did...

As I said.

Never let me forget, I killed Demont Lightenberg, agent Wilmslow.

I was sweating. My feet hurt because of the dancing and my skin was burning... because of him.

We were dancing. I think. If it was a dance it was a fucking good one. Because I felt every stroke of his skin against mine. His low breathing passing my ear. Every flash of lights cast shadows on him.

"I love your dress, baby."

His kiss landed under my ear. I remember how exactly I shivered. How exactly I sighed. How exactly my hands snaked around his neck. He growled into my ear and his other kiss landed above my cleavage with punishing ferocity that melted my underwear in between my thighs. I moved my hips against him. I was blinded by the red lights. By the moment. By the curse, he cast on me the moment he touched me. The moment he looked at me. The moment he stepped into the Sincity. The moment he became just as fucked up as me.

His hand laid flat on my stomach and his other slid up torturously slowly to my breast.

"I love that dress so much, I will tear it, just like I will destroy you."

Demont bruised my breast with his desperate touch. And I let out just as hopeless moan.

"And what about you? You think I won't tear that shirt of yours off?"

"Don't tempt me, Lovelle. I might just tear it off myself and take you." Demont growled in my ear. I chuckled with a raspy voice. I gulped and looked up to him, taking his hand off of my breast.

"You think you are the only one to fantasise about getting in someone's pants?"

I brought his fingers to my mouth and licked his fingertips. He watched me in fucked up fascination and I am positive we both went insane.

"You think I didn't want to-"

My hand slid down his stomach. To his jeans.

"... fuck you with my hand too?" I raised my eyes in challenge. I felt him hardening against me. I didn't take it as a victory. Because even then I knew, Demont Lightenberg is going to be my doom.

"You shouldn't have come here." the danger in his voice ought to have alarmed me. It didn't.

"Because you'll have to tell me no for me to leave."

He gripped my sides almost as if he wanted to hurt me, but there was only restraint on his bit lips. He lowered them and attacked my neck with a harsh kiss...

Fucking hell.

"And I know you don't want to."

He was always the one who said those things. He was the one who could find the words. He was never the one who touched to feel. I was the culprit of how long we've denied our love. And I regret the moment I told him to shove those three words up his ass.