Forty-Four

Meh, keep him. I have my own one.

~LA

~

I moaned his name when his fingers drew harsh circles around my clitoris. My knees shook and his thrusts only hardened. I didn't want to use the safeword though. Because fuck, I liked this too much.

He guided my hips against his, and grunted in my ear, whispering what is he going to do to me.

"Demont..." it was the closest to begging he has ever gotten me.

His thrust became even harder and the grip even firmer. I knew there would be prints. My knees gave up, but he held me and fucked me.

He sent me over the edge, while I screamed into his pillows. I collapsed while he finished himself. He rolled me over.

"You know what am I going to do now, don't you baby?"

I traced the line of his abdomen with my toe.

"Show me."

He chuckled and tied me to the headboard. He took something from the drawer. We haven't used any toys yet.

It was a black leather whip. It was small and the whips had little balls on its ends. Oh god. What have I gotten into?

"It's not as bad as it looks," Demont assured me.

He let the whip graze my sensitive middle and I suppressed a groan. Fuck.

"What is your safeword?"

"Your mom."

Demont hit my middle with the whip gently. I moaned and arched my back.

"Come on, Love."

"Cherry."

"Good girl."

I wanted to retort something clever when his lips wrapped around my nipple. His hot mouth grazed my breasts with his teeth. He hit me. The whip between my legs burned but I moaned. Fuck. He attacked me again. I screamed. Again. I sobbed with pleasure.

"Demont."

"Shh. Be a good girl."

He lift himself of me and hit my nipples gently. I arched my back and gasped. I felt the head of his cock in between my legs. But he never filled me. He dug his fingers in me harshly. I curled my toes and rocked my hips.

He pushed me down and whipped my clitoris.

"Demont!"

He ignored me and hit me again.

"You look so hot with me all over your thighs."

I felt how the wetness slid down my slit to my thighs. He dipped his fingers in and licked it. He whipped me with all his force and I cried out, tears rolling down my cheeks. This hurt. But I felt the pleasure much more.

"Fuck." He cursed. He flipped me over his hands on my ass. His fingers without any hesitation entered me from behind and touched the places that sent me over the edge immediately. I came around his fingers while he harshly curled them and stretched me.

"Demont..." I gasped when he didn't stop when I came. He rubbed me painfully and I gasped.

"Demont..."

"Just say a word and I'll stop."

"Don't," I begged.

Yet, he stopped.

"Demont I-"

He untied me and flipped me over. He threw my legs over his shoulders and entered me. I screamed and arched my back. He deepened his thrust when he dipped to kiss me. He fucked me hard and his fingers made me tighten around him when they rubbed around my clitoris. I begged him, I screamed for him not to stop. And he didn't. My hips dug into the bed with the force of him. My thighs were bruised with his touch and He grunted with curses.