Thirty-Two

What I didn't know... what I didn't understand, was the language he tried to tell me with that he didn't want this

~LA

I gulped when I just saw darkness. I fully realised how he smelled, how he felt against my skin. I awaited his next move.

Demont's hand went in my hair, turning me to him. His wet finger slid across my lips. My breath shook, knowing he was watching me. I gripped the sheets. I opened my mouth and he obliged my silent request. I sucked on his thumb, swiping my tongue around it with a smile. He bit me in the shoulder, suppressing a sound I wished I could have heard. His hand slid up my back. I felt the light breeze on my breasts and my hardened nipples. Demont pushed my bra above my breasts, not even bothering to take it off.

I jumped up when his hand caressed my inner thigh teasingly. Just a bit of warmth. Just a bit of him. I knew he could feel how wet I was. How I wanted him. His finger grazed my clit. I was shuddering and breathing frantically. Demont's hands left me. I heard shifting and then he held up my hips, putting a pillow under them.

I felt his hot breath on my back, raising goosebumps. His chest was rising and falling against my back. My toes curled when he kissed my shoulder, leaving a very wet trace. He attacked my skin with everything but tenderness.

His hand slid up my side and my head fell in my hand, my breath shuddering.

"I knew you liked it when I did that."

"Who wouldn't damn it."

Demont chuckled and the sound resonated through me. I heard something being torn off.

"Tell me your fantasy includes sex."

Demont turned me to him by my hair. He kissed me with punishment on his lips. I didn't even hear the zip of his pants being pulled down. Demont kissed me open-mouthedly and he pushed my knee to the side, spreading me to him a bit more.

Demont didn't stop kissing me. He pushed in my pussy and I broke the kiss, my back arching, sucking in a breath. Demont gripped my hand tighter while the other went straight to my clitoris. I moaned when he thrusted into me at the same time his finger drew a circle. I felt his breath in my hair, his beating heart on my skin and his rage between my thighs. He thrusted into me again and then, again and again, speeding up until I didn't have the time to even breathe.

"Dem-ahh!"

Demont groaned into my ear and crushed my hand in his. I felt the burn between my legs as they shook. I felt Demont shift and then he thrusted in me with everything he had, sending me to me into the shoots, helplessly breathless from the wild sex. My hands dug into the sheets as his hand holding my hand, cupped my breast, moulding it painfully. I whined and Demont breathed harshly cruelly pleasuring me with his playful fingers.

I couldn't take it.

He was drawing harsh circles on my clit and teasing my slit that was attacked by his cock. Sweat was sliding down his chest on my back and his hand bruised my breast.

He drew a particularly slow circle that sent me deeper into the pillow. He stopped thrusting. We were both so close to the high and he stopped.

"Demont.. fuck you." I breathed. I tightened around his hard cock. He punished my clitoris and I whimpered, biting my hand, tears slowly streaming down my face.

"You and your dirty games."

Demont pulled out of me and his hands left me.

"What the fuck?!"