No Rest For The Wicked

I was asleep, I have no idea where we are but I don't care, Dean has 30 hours till bye. I was moved, i stirred up but I heard Dean whisper" shh. shh. It's okay." I fell back asleep.
I woke up in the impala, if they didn't get me out they don't want me to. I took out my journal.

It's maybe 20 something hours, I'm scared. I mean sam and I can't live without Dean. he's the one that keeps us strong, sam is gonna break, me I'm gonna break into a million pieces. I'm probably gonna take off knowing me. I'll keep in contact of bobby and sam though, I know I will. I just have to play it strong, even though Dean knows me and sam are gonna crack when it gets closer to his time to say bye. I swear I'm gonna cry for weeks.
Bye journal, God I hope we do something about this.

I closed my journal and rubbed my eyes. I got out the car and recognized we were at bobby's and they were talking outside the impala. they got in and we took off. bobby following us.
It was dark out, sam and I said" hey, Dean." he said" yeah?" Sam said" you know, if this doesn't--" I said" if this doesn't go the way we want, we want you to know that--" Dean said" no. no, no, no, no." sam and I said" no what?" Dean said" you're not gonna bust out the misty goodbye speech, okay? I mean, if this is my last day on earth, I do not want it to be socially awkward. you know what I do want?" He turned on the radio, the singer Bon Jovi. Sam and I said" Bon Jovi?" Dean said" Bon Jovi rocks... on occasion." he then started to sing. he said" come on." he got me and Sam to sing too.
It was a little bit later. I was trying not to fall asleep in the back seat. then I heard police sirens, sam said" we getting pulled over?" Dean said" I got a busted taillight. it's not like we're in a hurry or nothin." I fell asleep.
I was woken by Dean, he said" we're here." I got out and then got pushed into an empty house. then I was with sam and Dean as they killed 2 demons. ruby showed up and blah blah.
We were in the house, Lilith was in, a guy came up behind me since I was last Dean instantly pushed me behind him and covered the guys mouth telling him something then knocked him out, taking him downstairs. Me, sam and ruby made our way upstairs where Lilith was. ruby went into another room while me and Sam went into a room to find a woman and a little girl, Lilith. then woman was awake scared, she whispered" do it." sam don't you dare hesitate. then Dean came up to him saying" its not her, it's not in the girl anymore." great, we went downstairs, Dean is gonna say bye to us super soon. we were all in one room, the family was in the basement, sam and Dean just talked while I tried to focus and not cry my eyes out. Dean said" I'm sorry, I mean this is all my fault. I know that. but what you're doing, it's not not gonna save me. it's only gonna kill you then Bella has no one." sam said" then what am I supposed to do? Me and Bella." Dean said" keep fighting. and take care of my wheels. sam, Bella, remember what dad taught you...okay? And remember what I taught you two." my lips were quivering, then the clock chimes 12. sam and I start crying. plan B, we take off running into another room, we put hoodoo dust at the door and window, then I heard Dean say" sam, it's not ruby, it's not ruby." sam and I were pushed against the wall, the impact was probably harder for mine, I winced and I saw black spots in my vision. then I come back to see Dean on the floor, me and Sam scream" no! Stop! Stop it. no, stop it. stop it! No!" Then I bright light came then went, sam got up and I leaned against the wall, sam picked up the demon blade and nearly stabbed Lilith but she left, then we both looked at each other then we looked at deans body. we both walked towards it and sam lifted his head up, we said" no. no. Dean." we both broke.