Sin City

We were at bobby's. I was up stairs in the boys old room when they would stay here when they were young. I heard sam yell" Bella, come on, we got a case maybe." I ran down stairs trying to put my shoes on at the same time, I made it to the third from the bottom step, I tripped and fell down the rest of the way flat on the ground. I heard Dean and bobby laughing at me then sam chuckled once. I stuck my arm up in the air saying" I'm good but.... Ow! Help me." they lifted me up and we left.
We went to this town with what might be demonic possessions. they went to talk to the priest, while I stayed in the car. once they came out, we went to a motel and got a room, I left going to see if I could spot anything and I'm hungry and the guys are jerks who won't take me to get food. So I went by myself.
Once I came back with food, the motel room was empty with a note saying" hey Bella, we went to look for maybe another possession okay, so stay in the motel room and I know you too well don't eat our food you got us okay, just call if something happens. be safe
Sam and Dean."
I rolled my eyes, wow my brothers can't write good notes. they came back only to leave me again with no explanation of what happened or what's going on. thanks guys. it's pretty late now but I know my brothers so they are probably fine but I can't check up on them because my ability hasn't shown up yet since the yellow eyed demon died.
We were leaving, sam killed two demons last night, now we leave. I was taking bags to the car, while Dean and bobby talked and sam packed. then once we were all done. we left.