Time Is On His Side

Dean and Sam are dealing with a demon, trying to find a way to get the demon with deans death contract. Dean is 3 weeks till bye.
They left for what we think might be a zombie case.
When they came back, Dean had food for him. and Sam went to his computer searching up stuff then then he said" so, I got a theory." Dean said" yeah?" Sam said" yeah, I talked to Mr. Giggle's doctor turns out his incisions were sewed up with silk." Dean said" that's weird." sam said" yeah, nowadays it is, but silk used to be the suture of choice back in the early 19th century. it was really problematic. patients would get massive infections. the death rate was insane." Dean was looking at Sam's computer. Dean said" good times." sam said" right, so doctors, they had to do whatever they could to keep infections from spreading. one way was maggots." Dean said" dude, I'm eating." I smiled. sam said" it actually kind of worked because maggots they eat bad tissue, and they leave good tissue and get this-- when they found our guy his body cavity was stuffed full of maggots." Dean said" dude, I'm eating. all right let me get this straight. so people are getting Ganked, right?" Sam said" yeah." Dean said" a little 'antique roadshow' surgery, some organ theft. but why does this all sound familiar?" I said" because you heard it before when you were a kid... from dad." sam gave him the journal. I continued" Doc Benton-- real life doctor, lived in New Hampshire. brilliant and obsessed with alchemy, especially how to live forever. so, in 1816, doc abandons his practice and--" Dean said" right, yeah, nobody hears from him for like 20 years and all of sudden people start showing up Dead." I said" dead or missing an organ or a hand or some other kind of part." Dean said" cause whatever he was doing was actually working. he just kept on ticking. parts would wear out he'd replace them. but I thought dad hunted him down and took his heart out." sam said" yeah, I guess the doc must have plugged in a new one." I muttered" okay, bye bye that's sick." I went into the bathroom, I felt bad but I don't think I'm sick though. I leaned over the toilet and puked. I heard the door close but before that I heard the two arguing. I muttered" great." sam knocked on the door, I got up and opened it, he said" you okay?" I said" I'm fine. Dean left and what are we doing?" He said" okay. yeah, went after Ela and we are going to kill this case." I nodded and he got a rental car and we took off.
We just pulled up in the woods, we got out and started walking.
It was dark we just opened the door to this old creepy building, we looked around sam found this old book and put it in his jacket, he looked towards the basement thing and we opened it and we went in, we saw a corpse on a table, we went into another room to see a woman tied to a table with maggots crawling on her arm. sam touched her she woke up gasping, sam said" sh..sh..sh. I'm here to help you. I'm here to help you." he grabbed a napkin and put it on the woman's arm, she whimpered, sam said" shh! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. okay, here we go. shh." then the door creaks, I whisper" shh, shh, shh." I put my hand over her mouth. sam un chains her and we escape. we run, she's in Sam's arms. we run to the car, I unlock it and we put her in the passenger seat while I get in the back, sam rushes to the driver side and then the thing busted the window, pushing Sam's head repeatedly on the steering wheel. he manages to pull into drive and we backed up then ran over the thing then drove off.
We were at the motel room, I fell asleep instantly. I woke up tied to my bed, I struggled but no luck. they came back and we left. I fell asleep in the back of the impala.