Demons Released pt. 2

I wake up, breathing heavily, I'm next to sam, he sits half way up groaning, he gets up taking my hand and leading me to the mirror we remember everything getting stabbed. we pull up our shirts to see nothing there, then the door creaks, we turn around to see Dean, he said" sammy.Bella. thank god." we said" hey." he hugged us we said" ow.ow. Dean." he released us saying" I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just happy to see you both up and around, that's all. come on. sit down." we said" okay." sam said" Dean... what happened to us?" Dean said" well, what do you two remember?" We said" we saw you and bobby, and we felt this pain, this sharp pain like... like white hot, you know and then you started running at us and that's about it." Dean said"yeah, that-- that kid stabbed you both in the back. you lost a lot of blood, it was touch and go for a while." Sam said" but Dean you-- you can't patch up a wound that bad." Dean said" no, bobby could. who was that kid, anyway?" Sam said" his name's Jake. did you get him?" Dean said" no, he disappeared into the woods." sam said" we got to find him, Dean. and I swear I'm gonna tear the craphole apart." sam got up and I did too, Dean said" whoa easy sammy, you just woke up, all right? Let's get you both something to eat. you want something to eat?" Sam and I nodded, Dean said" I'm starving. come on." he led us to a table and got us food, I was eating not paying attention to them at all, I don't want to remember that place, Andy had died, sam and I almost died. I'm just scared I'm 14 and I was almost dead.
I was picked up, I recognized it as dean's shoulder. I was put in the impala. I fell asleep right when it started up.
I heard Dean say" hey, bobby." then sam say" hey, bobby." bobby say" sam. its good to... see you up and around." I fell back into a deep sleep.
I was placed in a chair, I think. I woke up and saw I was behind Dean.
We were at a cemetery, I was hidden off somewhere, where they think I will be safe till this is over, I had a gun loaded with me. I heard gun shots, I cringed at them. everything went crazy but they said to stay hidden so I have to. I peeked around to see dad, then he disappeared.
It's been a little without any sound, I heard bobby say" come on, Bella." I came out, bobby nodded signaling the yellowed eyed demon is dead, it's safe.
We were at the impala, I was half awake half asleep, I heard sam say" how long do you get?" No Dean better not have sold his soul for me and Sam. Dean said" one year. I got one year." sam said" you shouldn't have done that. how could you do that?" Dean said" don't get mad at me. don't you do that. I had to. I had to look out for you two. that's my job." sam said" and what do you think my job is?" Dean said" what?" Sam said" you saved my life and Bella's over and over. I mean, you sacrifice everything for us. don't you think we'd do the same for you? You're our big brother. there's nothing we wouldn't do for you. and I don't care what it takes. I'm gonna get you out of this. guess I got to save your butt for a change." Dean said" yeah." I leaned against Dean, my head dangling looking towards the ground. I was put into the front seat of the impala, I heard Dean say" we got work to do."