Bedtime Stories

We were in the impala, the boys fighting as usual, sam said" I don't understand, Dean? Why not?" Dean said" because I said so." sam said" we got the colt now." Dean said" sam." sam said" we can summon the crossroad demon, pull the gun on her and force her to let you out of the deal. we'll just shoot her! If she dies, the deal goes away!" Dean said" we don't know if that will work either, sam! All you're pitching me is a bunch of If's and maybes! That's not good enough! Because I'd if we screw this deal, you and Bella die!" Sam said" and if we don't screw with it, you die!" Dean said" sam, enough! I'm not gonna have this conversation!" Sam said" why, because you said so?" Dean said" yes, because I said so!" Sam said" well, you're not dad!" Dean said" no, but i am the oldest. and I'm doing what's best. you got to let this go. you understand me? Tell me about the psychotic killer. come on, sam, tell me about the psychotic killer." sam said" the psychotic killer rips victims apart with brute like ferocity." Dean said" okay, any mention of his razor sharp teeth or his 4 inch claws, animal eyes?" Sam said" no.the lunar cycles right, look if it is a werewolf, the moons full this Friday and that's the last time it changes for a month." Dean said" two days. no sweat."
We were in the town, my brothers going to get some information from the guy that survived the attack somehow. After 20 minutes I called Dean. I said" so.." Dean said" Sam can't draw. uh, the guys from the attack were missing chunks of their kidneys, lungs and intestines." I said" that's just gross. so not werewolf behavior, is it a demon?" Dean said" why would a demon stop halfway through an attack?" I said" I got nothing." Dean said" us either." I hung up. okay so it's not werewolf behavior nor is it a demon, what the heck is it.
They came out again, and we headed to an old lady's house, she murdered a man and the woman got away. once we got there we got out, me looking around the outside and sam and Dean looking in the inside for sulfur and ghost activity. I went back in with nothing, sam said" well, thinking about fairy tales." Dean stopped in mid action saying" oh, that's-- that's nice. you think about fairy tales often?" Wait fairy tales, oh my god Sam's got a point. sam said" no Dean, I'm talking about the murders. a guy and a girl hiking through the woods, an old lady tries to eat them..." I said" that's hansel and gretel." sam said" then we got the three brothers arguing over how to build houses attacked by the big bad wolf." Dean and I said" three little pigs." sam said" yeah." Dean said" actually those guys were a little chubby, well wait I thought all those things ended with everybody living happily ever after." sam and I said" no, no. not the originals. see, the Grimm brothers' stuff was kind of like the Folklore of its day full of violence and cannibalism. then it got sanitized over the years, turned into Disney flicks and bedtime stories." Dean said" so, you think the murders are, what, a re-enactment? It's a little crazy." sam said" as crazy as what? Every day of our lives?" Dean said" touché. how's the creepy ghost girl involved?" I said" um, she must been here for a reason. I'm willing to bet you top dollar she was at the construction site, too." Dean said" we got to do research now, don't we?" Me and sam slightly nodded our heads.
Dean went into the library to check files. sam and I stayed outside. once Dean came out, sam said" so.." Dean said" checked every record they had. found the usual amount of violent childhood deaths for a town this size. do you want to know how many were little girls with black hair and pale skin?" We said" zero." Dean said" zero. do you want to know how many little girls with black hair and pale skin have gone missing? right again. zip, zilch, nada. tell me you got something good. 'cause I've totally wasted the last six hours." I said" well, you ever hear of Lilian Bailey? She was a British medium from the 1930s." Dean said" she got a thing for fairy tales?" Sam said" no, trances. see, she'd go into these unconscious states where, um-- get this-- her thoughts and actions were completely controlled by spirits." Dean said" a ghost puppet master?" I said" yeah." Dean said" you think that's what this girl is doing? Sending wolf boy and grandma into trances a and making them go kill-crazy?" We said" could be. you know, kind of like a spirit hypnosis or something." Dean said" trances I get, but fairy tale trances? That's bizarre, even for us." we stopped in front of a frog croaking, sam said" yeah, you're right. that's completely normal." Dean said" all right, maybe it is fairy tales-- totally messed up fairy tales. I'll tell you one thing, there's no way I'm kissing a dang frog." sam looked straight at a house, he said" hey, check that out." Dean and I looked where he was pointing, then we said" yeah, it's close to Halloween." sam said" you remember Cinderella? The pumpkin that turns into a coach and the mice that become horses." me and Dean looked at him, then o cracked busted out laughing. they left me where we stopped and went to break in to the house. I sat down and waited till they either ran out or smoothly walked out.
Once they came out, I said" okay, what happened?" Dean said" Sam was right and we saw the little girl, she left an apple." sam came up to us and Dean said" okay, little girl and an apple. Guessing, that means something to you, fairy tale boy?" Sam said" I think it's Snow White." I hate fairy tales, they are stupid. I got into the impala before either of them.
They went back to the hospital, leaving me in the car.
Dean came out, not explaining anything to me like always, we went to the house, Dean busted in the door, we went in and saw the little girl, Dean said" are you okay?" She said" yeah." then she screamed. me and Dean turned around the wolf got Deans gun and threw it, they started fighting while I stayed with the girl covering her. then it all stopped, thank god.
The girl was fine. Dean went to the hospital to get sam, while I stayed in the impala.
We went to a motel and got a room, I instantly fell asleep.