Water

We are at a diner. Sam and I come back to see Dean looking at the waitress Sam says"just the check please" she left. Sam sat down next to him while I sat across from sam,deans head went down then back up he said" you know, Sammy, we are allowed to have fun once in a while" I rolled my eyes and got up walking behind Dean and slapping the back of his head. then I sat back down, Sam keep looking at him then Dean said" here take a look at this. I think I got one. lake Manitoc, Wisconsin, last week Sophie Carlton, 18. walks into the lake doesn't walk out. authorities dragged the water. nothing. Sophie Carlton is the third lake Manitoc drowning this year. none of the other bodies were found, either. they had a funeral two days ago." I said" a funeral" " they buried an empty coffin for closure or whatever" Sam said" closure. what closure. people don't just disappear, Dean. other people just stop looking for them" Dean said" something you want to say to me" I said" the trail for dad....its getting colder everyday" Dean looked at me saying" what are we supposed to do?" I said" I don't know" Sam said" something. anything," Dean said" I'm sick of this attitude, you don't think I want to find dad as much as you two do" Sam said" yeah I know you do" Dean said" I'm the one that's been with him, every single day for the past two years while you've been off to college going to pep rallies and I don't even know what Bella's been up to. we will find dad, but until then were gonna kill everything bad between here and there, okay" Sam said" okay, lake Manitoc....hey" Dean said" huh?" I said" how far?" We left and got into the impala.
Once we got there I stayed in the impala like always. then we went to the police station and went in the sheriff said" now I'm sorry but why does the wildlife service care about an accidental drowning?" Sam said" you sure it's accidental? will Carlton saw something grab his sister" the sheriff said" like what? Here, sit, please. there are no indigenous carnivores in that lake. there's nothing even big enough to pull down a person, unless it was the Loch Ness monster." Dean said" yeah right." the sheriff continued" will Carlson was traumatized, and sometimes the mind plays tricks. still we dragged the entire lake we even ran a sonar sweep just to be sure and there was nothing down there" Dean said" that's weird though, that's the third missing body this year" the sheriff said" I know, these are people from my town these are people I care about" Dean said" I know" "anyway all this it won't be a problem much longer" Dean said" what do you mean" I was looking down not really paying attention, sleepness was soon going to take over me oh hurry this up I'm tired. then a woman came in the sheriff said" guys this is my daughter" Dean said" its a pleasure to meet you. I'm Dean" the girl said" Andrea Bar. hi." the sheriff said" they're from the wildlife service about the lake." she said" oh." then a little boy came from behind the woman Dean said" hey there what's your name?" the boy walked off he's shy. the woman went after him. the sheriff said" his name is Lucas" Sam said" is he okay?" The sheriff said" my grandsons been through a lot. we all have, well if there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know" then Sam lifted me up putting me on my feet I leaned on him, he put an arm around me so I wouldn't fall back. we walked out Dean said" now you mention it could you point us in the direction of a reasonably priced motel" the woman said" lakefront motel... go around the corner, its two blocks up" Dean said" would you mind showing us" she said" you want me to walk you two blocks" Dean said" not if it's any trouble" she said" I'm heading that way anyway" she turned to the sheriff saying" I'll be back to pick up Lucas at 3.. then we will go to the park okay sweetie" we walked out official I'm gonna kill them or steal one of their beds at the motel . I said" Sam." he said" no. I'm not carrying you" i frowned and moved so I was leaning against Dean. he wasn't going to push me off, Dean said" so cute kid" she said" thanks, yours too" Sam was about to laugh but Dean said" not my kid, my sister.... kids are the best, huh?" We made it to the motel and she said" there it is like I said two blocks.. must be hard with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent pickup line" she left, Sam said" kids are the best, you don't even like kids but Bella" he said" I love kids" Sam said" name three children that you even know?" I said" it can't be me either" Dean was thinking me and Sam walked off. we got a motel room and I crashed on Sam's bed. I fell asleep instantly.
I woke up to see the guys gone. I got and looked around it was 3 I said" really Sam and Dean uh" I grabbed the keys that they left here and went out locking the door on the way, I walked around and finally got to the park. I saw Sam sitting with Andrea and Dean next to Lucas, then come back to Sam and Andrea. my time to shine I walked up behind same and jumped up. he didn't get affected I hate he's so tall, Andrea was saying" Lucas hasn't talked not even to me not since his dad's accident" Dean said" yeah, we heard. sorry" Sam said" what are the doctors saying?" Andrea said" that its a kind of post traumatic stress" Sam said" that can't be easy for either of you" she said" we moved in with my dad. he helps out a lot, it's just when I think about what Lucas went through. what he saw" Dean said" kids are strong. you'd be surprised what they can deal with" he was looking at me too. she said" you know, he used to have such life. he was hard to keep up with, to tell you the truth. now he just sits there, drawing those pictures playing with those army men I just with....hey sweetie" he gave Dean a picture of a house and walked off again, Andrea said" I never caught your name" I said" Bella"
We went back to the motel room I sat on Sam's bed. trying to find something to do but there's nothing to do, I mean all I had to do was think and get lost in my mind. they left I didn't want to go. I mean I lost my mom, my dad is missing, my brothers and I are in the family business. my phone rang and I answered it Dean said" Come out hurry" I got up and walked out locking the door and I got into the impala and went to Andrea's home. she said" I'm sorry, but I don't think it's a good idea" Dean said" I just need to talk to him just for a few minutes" she said" he won't say anything. what goods it gonna do?" Sam said" Andrea, we think more people might get hurt. we think something's happening out there" she said" my husband, the others they just drowned. that's all" Dean said" If that's what you really believe then we'll go but if you think there's even a possibility that something else could be going on here please let me talk to your son" then she gave in and took us to Lucas's room, Dean said" hey, Lucas. you remember me...you know, I. uh... I wanted to thank you for that last drawing but the thing is I need your help again." he took out the house drawing I learned it was the Carltons house. he continued" how did you know to draw this. did you know something bad was gonna happen? Maybe you could nod yes or no for me. you're scared. it's okay. I understand. see when I was your age, I saw something real bad happen to my mom, and I was scared too. I didn't feel like talking just like you, but see my mom I know she wanted me to be brave. I think about it every day. and I do my best to be brave. and maybe your dad wants you to be brave, too." Lucas looked up then handed Dean another picture he's talking through the pictures. I done that for a whole month when my dad found me I wouldn't talk so I drew pictures when they asked me questions.
We were driving to where the picture showed us, Dean said" Andrea said the kid never drew like that till his dad died." Sam said" there are cases going through a traumatic experience could make certain people more sensitive to premonition, psychic tendencies." Dean said" what if Lucas is tapping into it somehow? It's only a matter of time before somebody else drowns so if you got a better lead, please." Sam said" alright. we got another house to find." I leaned against the window and fell asleep. I woke up in dream.
I'm in the woods again I'm young again I run around scared it's been years I think since I saw a real person then I'm being chased by someone or something. I stop and look back to see a man and 2 boys older than me. the man said" its okay Arabella I'm your dad okay the boys are your brothers Dean and Sam we won't hurt you, just come here your safe with us...
I jolted up and saw I was in the impala the brothers gone I muttered" jerks" then I see we are at the Carlton's house the boys were running towards the lake mr.carlton was riding onto the lake. oh crap. I got out and chased after them then the boat flipped and mr.carlton was gone they turned around. then we got back into the impala, then to the police station then we saw Andrea and Lucas. Andrea said" Sam, Dean, Bella. I didn't expect to see you here" the sheriff said" so now your on a first name basis... what are you doing here" Andrea said" I brought you dinner" the sheriff said" I'm sorry sweetheart I really don't have the time" she looked at us then back and said" I heard about bill Carlton. is it true? Is something going on with the lake" the sheriff said" right now we don't know what the truth is. but I think it might be better if you and Lucas went on home" I looked at Lucas he seemed scared. Lucas got up and pulled on deans arm, Dean said" Lucas hey what is it?" Andrea said" Lucas" Dean said" Lucas it's okay, it's okay" Lucas opened his eyes looking at me, I started pulling on deans arm with Lucas, Sam grabbed me Dean said" Lucas it's okay it's okay, Bella it's okay" Sam said" Andrea take her with you" Andrea nodded and took my hand leading me and Lucas out. we looked at Dean, something is gonna happen Lucas told me with the way he looked at me.
Lucas and I were in his room, he was drawing. we were supposed to be asleep but we weren't, Andrea walked pass his room and saw us she came in and said" baby, Bella what are you two doing up" we didn't answer, she said" come on, let's go to bed" she lifted Lucas up and put him into bed, I looked at the drawing and muttered" oh my... he knows something" Andrea said" what Bella" I said" Lucas knows something where are my brothers at" she said" I don't know" I said" they left me" she sat next to me saying" they wouldn't do that to you." I laid on the floor and slowly fell asleep. Lucas and I woke up to hear Andrea screaming we got up and ran to the bathroom hitting the door it wouldn't open. we knocked on the door all we heard was her screams. I moved Lucas and tried kicking the door only falling back, the door bell rung and me and Lucas ran down opening the door we were panting, Dean said" Lucas? Bella!" We ran to the bathroom door they followed us, once we got to the door we continued to pound on it Dean moved us to Sam then Dean kicked the door open, me and Lucas were about to run in but Dean grabbed us turning us around holding us tightly. Sam ran in.
It was the next morning me and Lucas stopped in front of the door staring out it, Dean said" Lucas? Bella? What is it?" we opened the door and walked out. Dean, Sam and Andrea behind us, she said" Lucas, honey" Sam said" Bella, bel" then we stopped and looked up to see Dean looking at us he said" you and Lucas get back to the house and stay there, okay" Andrea took Lucas' hand and went back to the house, Sam and Dean hugged me then got shovels and started digging where me and Lucas stopped at. they hit peters bike. Sam said" peters bike" then then andrea's dad jake said" who are you?" Sam said" put the gun down, jake" jake said" how did you know that was there?" Dean said" what happened you and bill killed Peter, drowned him in the lake and then buried the bike? You can't bury the truth, jake. nothing stays buried" jake said" I don't know what your talking about." I said" you and bill killed Peter Sweeney 35 years ago. and now you got one seriously ticked off spirit" Sam said" its gonna take Andrea, Lucas everyone you love. it's gonna drown them, and it gonna drag their bodies God knows where so you can feel the same pain peters mom felt. and then after that it's gonna take you, and it's not gonna stop until it does" jake said" how do you know that?" I said" because that's exactly what it did to bill Carlton" he said" listen to yourselves, the three of you. you're insane" Dean said" I don't really give a rats butt what you think of us, but if we're gonna bring down this spirit we need to find the remains, salt them, and burn them into dust. tell me you buried Peter somewhere. tell me you didn't just let him go in the lake." I looked around and saw Lucas then I heard a voice whispering" come play with me" I walked towards it then Lucas was walking in front of me I caught up with him, we were on the floating wood thing. I said" Lucas come on" he wasn't paying attention to me. then I heard someone scream" Lucas, Bella" he was trying to get his soldier toy I bent down and decided to help him then something grabbed his arm and pulled him in I grabbed his other and got pulled in too. we were drowning it was pulling us under, I heard movement through the water I kept my grip on Lucas' arm. then I felt cold. then I gasped for air. what just happened?! I heard Sam say" look, were not gonna save everybody" then Dean say" I know" I was in the impala, I heard Andrea say" Sam, Dean" then Dean say" hey" Andrea say" we're glade we caught you..we just um made you lunch for the road. Lucas insisted on making the sandwiches himself..." Lucas said" can I give it to them, now" she said" of course" then Dean and Lucas walked towards the car, I got up and looked out the window to see Dean smiling at me Lucas followed his movements then smiled. Once they got to the impala. they sit the food in the front seat and Dean sat down I put my head on his shoulder, Dean said" all right. if your gonna be talking now, this is a very important phrase, so I want you to repeat it one more time." Lucas said" Zeppelin rules!" Dean said" that's right. up high." Lucas and I high five then we left going to the next place where ever that may be.