Road kill

We were driving down this road. then all of a sudden, Dean slams on the breaks, I look up from where I'm in the car I see a woman, in front of the car. she said" you've got to help me. please, please." she was on Sam's side. sam rolled down the window saying" all right, all right. calm down, calm down. tell us what happened." they got out while I stayed in the car, listening through the open window, she said" I-I swerved, a- and we crashed. and when I came to, the car was wrecked and my husband was missing. I went looking for him, but that's when I saw the man from the road, he-- he started chasing me." Dean said" did he look like he lost a fight with a lawn mower?" She said" how did you know that?" Dean said" lucky guess." sam said" ma'am, what's your name?" She said" Molly. molly McNamara." Sam said" Molly, I think maybe you should come with us. we'll take you back into town." she said" I can't. I have to find David. he might have gone back to the car." sam said" we should get you somewhere safe first. then dean and I will come back. well look for your husband." she said" no. I'm not leaving here without him. would you just take me back to my car, please?" Sam said" of course, come on." we all got in and drove back to where she had the wreck at.
We got out and she said" its right over there." we went to where she said it was, but there was nothing, she said" I don't understand. I'm sure this is where it was. w-we hit that tree right there. this-- this doesn't make any sense." She went down there, sam whispered" Dean, we got to get out of here. Greeley could show up at any second." Dean whispered" what are you gonna tell her?" Sam and I whispered" the truth." Dean whispered" she's gonna take off running in the other direction." she said" I know it sounds crazy, but I crashed into that tree. I don't know who could have taken it, it was totaled. please, you have to believe me." sam said" Molly, listen we do believe you. but that's why we want to get you out of here." she said" what about David? Something must have happened. I have to get to the cops." Dean said" cops, that's a great idea. well take you down to the station ourselves. okay so just come with us. it's the best way we can help you and your husband." she said" okay." we went back to the impala, I was getting tired but we were on a case I have to stay awake. my eyes began to drop but I keep them open. the car stopped, I lazily got out and leaned against the car, they were talking to the woman.
We went to greeleys hunting cabin. Molly said" this is it. this is where I saw him." Dean said" must have been his hunting cabin. huh. seemed like a real sweet guy." sam came in saying" no markers or headstones outside." Molly said" you're looking for Greeleys grave?" Sam said" yeah." she said" why?" I said" so we can dig up the corpse and salt and burn it." she said" oh. sure. naturally." sam said" its a way to get rid of a spirit." She said" and that'll save David?" Sam said" this is what'll help both of you, provided there's a corpse to be found." she said" so how do we find it?" Sam and I said" uh, not sure, after Greeley died, his wife claimed the body.and that was the last anyone saw of her. so good guess she brought him back here. but they had a thousand acres and he could be buried anywhere on them." she said" this is really what you guys do. you're like ghost busters." Dean said" yeah. minus the jumpsuits. this is a fascinating conversation and all but this highway is only haunted once a year, and we got till sunup to wrap this thing up. so, what do you say we move it along, okay? Great." we went out of the creepy old cabin and started looking around, I went my own way still staying in ear shot of them, while Dean went his own and sam and the woman went theirs. I heard a scream then a gun shot. I started running that way, once I got there, Dean said" hey, follow the creepy brick road." sam looked at the woman saying" go ahead." she went ahead of us. we followed the trail, me in front next to Dean. once we got to the creepier house, I went in looking around, sam and Molly followed. Dean came in, nothing was outside, no marker, no headstone great it's never that easy anyway. sam a and Molly went upstairs while I stayed downstairs with Dean. we just looked around randomly at nothing important at least that will help us in this case so yeah, they still really didn't tell about this case so yeah! Dean went up stairs telling me to stay guard yeah, nice guy leaves his 14 year old sister alone with a ghost that can pop up any second, great Dean nice.
After a few minutes they came down holding the bones of a woman, I said" let me guess, greeley's wife." Dean nodded. we went out digging a hole putting her in there, putting her to rest.
We were sitting inside the house waiting hoping that Greeley shows up. I was zoning off like I always do when I'm tired as crap, I swear I'm gonna sleep for 24 hours straight when we are done with this case.
Then all the sudden, a song started playing, I got up and went by sam who was looking into the other room. Then I hear glass break, me and sam turn around and see Molly get grabbed by Greeley. we ran after them but not finding them we went back to the house and they looked around while I stayed guard, then they came out, we went back to the hunting cabin to see Greeley torturing Molly, me and Sam went to dig up and burn bones. sam dug them up and we hurriedly got them salted and gasoline on them then we lit a match and dropped it in. the ghost burned up.
We went back to the impala, I got in with dean's duffel bag in my lap, I immediately fell asleep.