Faith

We were at some place another job. we got out of the impala and went to the back opening it to the weapons, Sam said" wait do you got those amped up." Dean said" 100,000 volts." we said" dang." Dean said" yeah, I want this rawhead extra freakin crispy. remember you only get one shot with these things, so make it count." we each had a gun with shock on it amped up to 100,000 volts, then we heard a tapping from a closet, Dean and Sam pointed their flash lights and guns at it, Sam said" on three" Dean said" 1...2...3!" We opened the door.to see 2 little kids, Sam said" is it still here?" The kids nodded. I said" grab your sisters hand. we're gonna get you out of here." the boy grabbed the girls hand then I took the boys hand we went to the stairs climbing up then while Sam and Dean backed up keeping an eye out for the thing. then Sam came up but the thing grabbed his leg causing him to fall, Dean said" Sam get them out of here." Sam said" take this." throwing Dean his gun, Sam ran up the stairs where me and the kids waited he said" go lets go." once we were outside Sam went back in there, I heard him yell" Dean." I said" stay here don't move, your safe." they nodded and I ran back in there, I went down the stairs to see Sam next to Dean who was unconscious, he got electrocuted with 100, 000 volts.
We were in the hospital, I was holding onto Sam, the woman at the desk said" sir, I'm sorry to ask. there doesn't seem to be any insurance on file." Sam said" right, um, okay." he handed her a card. she said" okay, mister Berkovitz." we turned around to see two police officers, one of them said" look uh we can finish this up later." Sam said" no no it's okay. we were just taking a short cut through the neighborhood, and our windows were rolled down. we heard some screaming when we drove past the house, and we stopped, ran in." the man said" and found the kids in the basement." Sam said" yeah." the man said" well, thank god you did." Sam said" excuse us." "sure" we went to the doctor, Sam said" hey doc is he." the doctor said" he's resting." "and." "the electrocution triggered a heart attack, pretty massive I'm afraid. his heart it's damaged." Sam said" how damaged?" "We've done all we can. we can try and keep him comfortable at this point, but I'd give him a couple weeks at the most, maybe a month." Sam said" no, no, there's got to be something you can do, some kind of treatment." "we can't work miracles. I really am sorry." me and Sam went to deans room, once we walked in Dean was watching tv. he said" ever actually watch daytime tv? It's terrible." Sam said" I talked to your doctor." Dean said" that fabric softer teddy bear-- ooh. I want to hunt that little thing down." Sam said" Dean." "yeah? Right well, looks like you're gonna leave town without me." Sam said" what are you talking about? We're not gonna leave you here." Dean said" you better take care of that car. I swear I'll haunt your butt. I don't think that's funny." Dean said" oh come on, its a little funny. look Sammy, what can I say, man? It's a dangerous gig, I drew the short straw. that's it, end of story." Sam said" don't talk like that, all right? We still have options." Dean said" what options? You got burial or cremation. I know it's not easy, but...I'm gonna die and you can't stop it." Sam said" watch me."
We are at a motel room trying to find something to help our brother. I was in the bathroom putting my hair once I came out Sam threw his phone on the bed I said" no answer." he shook his head. then there was a knock at the door. Sam looked at me, he got up and went to the door opening it to reveal Dean leaning against the frame, Sam said" what the heck are you doing here?" Dean came in saying" I checked myself out." I said" are you crazy?" Dean said" I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even hot." Sam said" you know this whole I laugh in the face of death thing it's crap. I can see right through it." Dean said" yeah, whatever dude. have you even slept you both look worse than me." Dean sat in a chair. Sam said" I've been scouring the Internet for the last three days and Bella's been waking up every time she fell asleep from nightmares.... I've been calling every contact in dads journal." "for what?" "For a way to help you. one of dads friends Joshua he called me back, told me about a guy in Nebraska, a specialist." "you're not going to let me die in peace, are you?" "I'm not gonna let you die, period. we're going."
We left and went to the specialist in Nebraska, once we got there Sam got out and went to deans side, he said" I got you." Dean said" I got it, man you're a lying crap hole. Thought you said we were going to see a doctor." Sam said" I believe I said specialist. the guy is supposed to be re real deal." we walked towards the tent, Dean said" I can't believe you brought me to see some guy who heals people out of a tent." I zoned off, freezing in place I felt that sense again like something, Sam took my hand pulling me along. then I felt myself being pushed down onto a chair. I felt someone move, i zoned back in to see Dean on the stage. Dean was put on his knees, then he passed out, Sam and I ran to him and Sam grabbed his collar shaking him, then Dean opened his eyes he was looking at something, I looked that way too and saw a old man in a suit, then it disappeared I really hope Dean saw that too.
We went back to the impala got in and drove to a clinic, once we were in a room, Sam said" so you really feel okay." Dean said" I feel fine, Sam." then doctor came back in saying" well, according to all your tests, there's nothing wrong with your heart. no sign there ever was. not that a man your age should be having heart trouble, but uh... still it's strange it does happen." Dean said" what do you mean strange?" She said" just yesterday, a young guy like you-- 27, athletic-- out of nowhere heart attack." Dean said" thanks doc." she said" no problem." she left. Dean said" thats odd." Sam said" maybe it's a coincidence. people's hearts give out all the time, man" "no they don't." "do we really have to look this one in the mouth?why can't we just be thankful that the guy saved your life?" "Because I can't shake this feeling, that's why." "what feeling?" "When I was healed, I just I felt wrong. I felt cold and for a second I saw someone this old man. I'm telling you, Sam, it was a spirit." "if there was something there, I think Me or Bella would've seen it. I've been seeing an awful lot of things lately. Bella I don't know what she sees or dreams. she hasn't talked since you got electrocuted."
They both went separate ways Sam going to talk to some people about the heart attack guy and Dean going to talk to the Roy guy. I stayed in the motel room. Sam was back before Dean, once Dean came in they talked about some guy dying at the same time Dean was healed wait so people are dying while people get healed that's messed up. Dean sat next to me, then they were searching up reapers great we are dealing with a reaper. Sam was on the lap top while Dean was looking at pictures, sam said" do you we are really dealing with the reaper, angel of death." Dean said" no, no, not the reaper, a reaper. there's reaper lore in every culture on earth. they go by a hundred different names. It's possible that there's more than one." Sam said" you said you saw a dude in a suit." Dean said" you think he should've been working the black robe thing? You said it yourself that the clock stopped, right? Reapers stop time. you can only see them when they're coming at you, which is why I could see it and you two couldn't." "maybe but we don't know what Bella seen." "the questions is, how is Roy controlling the dang thing." I zoned off. Wait Roy isn't controlling it. oh my go... I know who is controlling it. maybe but I have to a least warn them. I need to say something to them I saw the old man in a suit. I zoned back in getting off my spot on the bed grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. I started writing I wrote" I saw it too a old man in a suit. what's happening to me, guys I'm scared. I've been sensing things like something bad was gonna happen that's not normal at all, how the heck did I survive 6 years alone. this is scaring me. I can't sleep anymore I'm having so many nightmares I'm scared." I folded it up and walked over to Dean and Sam placing it on the table. I looked down when they looked up staring at the paper. Dean picked it up unfolding it, he read it out loud. they looked at me, Dean said" why the heck didn't you tell us, Bella." Sam said" Bella, you need to talk right now." I said" I didn't know what was going on, it started when we met Lucas at that lake, I could here that thing whisper come play with me. I followed it. I'm scared." they left going to spy on Roy leaving me at our room. I laid on one of the motel beds trying to sleep but no. I couldn't go anywhere they locked me in the room. I grabbed my MP3 player and ear buds blasting the music in my ears. I thought about the reaper then I grabbed my phone calling Dean. he answered" what busy." I said" do you know who's controlling it yet." "yeah" "thank god." I hung up probably leaving him confused, I played my music again.
They came back. Sam said" so Roy really believes." Dean said" I don't think he has any idea what his wife's doing." "oh? I found this hidden in their library." he showed Dean an old book." it's ancient, written by a priest who went dark side. there's a binding spell in here for trapping a reaper." Sam gave the book to Dean, who said" must be one heck of a spell." "yeah. you got to build a black altar with seriously dark stuff, Bones, human blood. to cross a line like that, that preacher's wife black magic, murder evil." "desperate. her husband was dying. she'd have done anything to save him. she was using the spell to keep the reaper away from Roy." "cheating death. literally." "but Roy is alive, so why is she still using the spell?" "Right. to force the reaper to kill people she thinks are immoral." "God saves us from half of the people who think they're doing gods work." "We got to break that binding spell." "you know sue Ann had a Coptic cross like this. when she dropped it, the reaper backed off." "so you think we got to find the cross or destroy the alter?" "Maybe both. whatever we do, we'd better do it soon. Roy's healing Layla tonight."
They left wanting me to stay because you don't know what a reaper is capable of. and Dean and Sam are doing something stupid and don't want me involved too.
They came back late. and crashed I still couldn't sleep so I stayed up packing. by morning they packed their clothes because I refused to touch them. a knock at the motel door came while I was in the bathroom, brushing my hair. Sam just got the door when I came back into the Main part. Sam said" hey Layla, come in." she walked through she said" hey." Dean said" hey, how did you know we were here." she said" Sam called. he said you wanted to say goodbye." Sam took my hand and said" we're gonna grab sodas." We left the room walking down the hall, Sam said" okay, what's up with you?" I said" what do you mean?" He stared at me slightly smiling he was begging me. I cocked my eye brow and he kept smiling. I said" fine. I surrender!" He smiled in victory. I said" okay I can sense things like something is gonna go wrong or is. it's happening a lot now, I can't sleep, nightmares fill me up. they're so real. then they form into where I was like a ghost looking down at things when I was younger. all I want is some answers I mean how did I survive, Sam. how?" he looked down at me then side hugged me saying" I don't know we will find out, I promise." I nodded. we went back into the room and we packed up the rest and hit the road not knowing where our next gig will be but we will find one.