The Magnificent Seven

I was asleep in the back of the impala, sam was in the front seat looking for anything to free Dean of the deal.
I woke up still in the same spot from last night. I sat up saying" okay where we headed." sam said" bobby found something, and we are meeting him there." I nodded.
We made it to where bobby was, we were at a house. we got out, knocking on the door, no one answered Dean picked the lock and we went in, it stunk, we went through rooms and found nothing then we heard a woman scream, we went towards the room and opened the door, I wish I could un see it, we saw 3 corpses. then I noticed movement outside, I whistled at the same time Dean did. we split I went with Dean, I was a little behind him though, I heard a crash and I pointed my gun to a woman, Dean was on the ground at gun point by a man. bobby came up saying" Isaac? Tamara?" The girl said" bobby? What the heck are you doing here?" Bobby said" I could ask the same." the man said" heya, bobby." I put my gun down, Dean said" hello. bleeding here." I walked over to him, grabbing his hand, helping him up.
It was night, we had went back to bobby's friends home. I was leaning against Sam's side, nearly asleep, they wanted me to sleep as much as possible and be safe, they didn't want me to be in this war, but they have no choice, demons are out and about and I'm helping them as much as possible.
It was the next day, sam, Dean, bobby and I were doing our job, A girl had killed another girl for a pair of shoes. it's stupid to me. it's later tonight exactly 12:07 am, I had went back with Dean and bobby leaving sam to research, we were sitting outside this pub waiting for some guy to show up, we thinks he's our guy as in the one whom made that girl kill the other. Sam came up scaring Dean and bobby, but not me I'm too tired to show any emotion. then I was shaken up, Dean gave me a flask of holy water we were going to break through the door, nice, once we got in there, Isaac, bobby's friend, was on the ground dead probably, Tamara was trying to get away from demons, we jumped out of the car and started soaking the demons with holy water, sam got Tamara while we held the demons off, once we got her, I got into the car followed by bobby, Dean trapped a demon in the trunk and got in. we drove off fast.
We were back at their house, the demon trapped, me watching it from afar. by afar I mean on one of the stairs hidden.
We were ready, I was upstairs in a room hidden, the room in lined with salt at the door and window and all around, I was in the closet with salt out lining it too, I had a jug of holy water at the ready and my daggers soaked in holy water, my invention. nothing came into the room I was in, then I heard the door creak, then my closet door open, it was sam, he nodded, it was safe. I got up and followed him.
It was morning. I was in the impala, sam and Dean got in and we drove off. I said" so when can I drive?" They said" in 20 years." I huffed.