Bad day at black rock

I was asleep in the back of the impala with Sam and Dean arguing in the front. I woke up, it was morning. I looked in the front seat to see them gone. they came back out, I said" what's going on?" Sam said" uh more dad secrets discovered and we are going to get something back." I nodded and looked out the window, watching the trees.
We were breaking into someone's home. we ran into the room 2 guys were in, sam and Dean yelled" don't move.stop." sam went to one guy while Dean went to the other, Dean said" all right, give us the box. please tell me that you didn't.." sam said" oh they did." Dean said" you opened it." the man Dean pushed to the wall said" are you guys cops?!" Dean said" huh? What was in the box?" I looked at the table then looked at the man, I followed his gaze and saw it on a thing. Dean said" oh was that it? It was, wasn't it? what is that thing?" The man got Dean off and threw him to the ground, then threw me down the other guy attacked sam. sam was being choked, I ran at the guy then got pulled down next to sam, in a choking position too. sam and I reached for the thing from the box but sam got it then he got the guy off us. then Dean pulled me away pushing me to the door, I ran out it waiting for them outside. once they came out, Dean said" we had a lucky break and the thing is a rabbits foot." we went to a gas station, Dean went in while me and Sam looked through dads journal, we found nothing. Dean came back pulling out about 5 lottery tickets. I gave him a questioning look. he didn't reply, I went back to thinking, then I fell asleep thinking. I heard someone trying to wake me up but that wasn't working then I heard doors open and then close. I still stayed asleep though. I woke up at night. I saw sam and Dean, Dean was on the phone while sam just lost his shoe. they came back to the car and got in, we went to a motel, Dean said" all right, bobby, thanks. hey we owe you... another one." Dean hung up on bobby. and said" all right, bobby's got ur on a pretty good authority that this Ela chick lives in Queens. so it will take me about 2 hours to get there." sam said" so, what are we doing here then?" Dean said" you, my brother, are staying here, 'cause I don't want your bad luck getting us killed." we got a room and went in. sam said" what am I even supposed to do, Dean?" Dean and I said" nothing. nothing. come here." Dean said" I don't want you doing anything. I want you to sit right here and don't move, okay? Don't turn on the light. don't turn off the light. don't even scratch your nose." I had to stay with Sam so he didn't do something stupid, I went to the bathroom to take a short shower. I creaked open the door after I took a shower and put clothes on, I saw 2 guys taping sam up in a chair, I closed the door locking it. I heard a loud punch. I came out just in time to hear Dean say" I'm batman." sam and I said" yeah. you're batman." we were at a cemetery getting rid of the rabbit foot for good. then a gun cocked behind Dean, sam and I froze. the girl Ela said" I think you'll find that belongs to me. or, you know... Whatever. put the foot down, honey." Dean said" no. you're not gonna shoot anybody. see, I happen to be able to read people. okay, you're a thief. fine. but you're not--" then she shot me and Sam on the shoulder. me and Sam said" oh." we fell but got up. She said" back off, tiger. you, I can miss but your siblings I can't." Dean said" what the heck is wrong with you?! You just don't go around shooting people like that!" She said" relax. its a shoulder hit. I can aim. besides, who here hasn't shot a few people? Put the rabbits foot on the ground now." Dean said" all right! take it easy. think fast." the girl caught it. Dean said" now, what do you say we destroy that ugly piece of dead thing?" The girl dropped it in the fire thing. she said" thanks very much. I'm out 1.5 million and on the bad side of a very powerful, fairly psychotic buyer." Dean said" wow. I really don't feel bad about that.sam Bella?" We said" no. not even a little." she said something I couldn't understand, Dean said" oh, don't go away angry. just go away." she said" have a nice night." she walked off. we started walking back to the impala, Dean said" you okay." sam said" I'll live." at the same time I said the same thing. Sam said" I guess we're back to normal now, huh?" Dean said" no good luck. no bad luck. oh, I forgot. we're at $46,000. I almost forgot about the... scratch tickets." then a car passed by honking its horn. Dean screamed" son of a crap hole!"