Simon Said

We were at a gas station, sam went to the bathroom. he's been in there for a while now, Dean went to go see what was taking so long, then pain started in my head, Sam's ability his visions.
It was dark and Dean was driving the impala. sam had a vision about some man in a town that shot someone and then shot himself so I don't know. we were heading to the road house they needed to talk to ash while I had to stay in the impala, once we got there, I said" I feel like I'm gonna puke." Sam reached back feeling my head, he mumbled" Dean, she has a fever." Dean said" crap." they went inside. I felt my stomach contract and I got out and ran at least 3 feet away from the car and doubled over puking. I nearly fell but I stopped myself. I saw Sam's figure come out the door then run to me, he was scared, he said" hey Bella, Bella." Dean said" maybe she should you know stay here at least she'll be watched." I shook my head frantically, no I'm not staying here no. Sam said" Bella, it's the best thing to do. you're sick, Bella." I said" I'm fine." Dean said" no you're not." I said" I'm fine, Dean sam. I'll be okay. I'm not staying here no way." sam picked me up holding me while he got in, looks like I'm sitting on his lap this ride. I fell asleep instantly once he closed the door.
I woke up we were in a town they must have gotten something from ash. we were at a diner, I was about to get out when they came back, we went to a street, we found a van with something painted on it. i sleepily zoned out. then I heard the door open then I saw sam get out. he said" Dean watch her." Dean nodded, we were following this Andy guy, his mom died like theirs then like mine. Dean stopped the car, I had been moved to the back seat, I tried starting awake but being sick and never really being sick before makes you tired as ever. I fell asleep once I woke up I was in the floor of the back seat, I must have fallen off the seat. I didn't get up though, something was off, really off. I peeked up and saw a guy not Dean driving. I covered my mouth to stop breathing heavily. I heard the door open then close, my voice was nearly gone great. then after 5 minutes I heard deans voice saying" thank god! I'm sorry baby. I'll never leave you again. at least he left the keys in it." sam said" yeah, real Samaritan, this guy." They talked for a bit...I how I'm gonna kill. Them for this. then I think realization hit them both in the head, they said" Bella?" I tried getting up but my left half my body was stuck and my right side felt like pudding, I couldn't move!! I wanted to scream but my voice was completely gone, I couldn't do anything. I was stuck!
I heard Andy say" hey! You think I haven't seen you two? why are you following me?" Sam said" well, we're lawyers. a relative of yours has--" Andy said" tell the truth!" Sam said" that's what--" Dean said" we hunt demons..." Andy said" what?" Dean said" demons and spirits. things your worst nightmares wouldn't even touch. Sam's my brother and we have a sister, Bella who we can't find." sam said" Dean, shut up." Dean said" I'm trying. they're psychic, like you.well not really like you. but he thinks you're s murderer and he's afraid he'd gonna become one himself 'cause you're all part of something that's terrible. I hope that he's wrong, but I'm starting to get scared he might be right." Andy said" okay, you know what? Just leave me alone. all right?" Then I hear Dean groan. I'm gonna murder him, yeah he better watch out. I heard the door open then close. then sharp pain hit my head, Sam's pushing back a vision. stop sam it hurts. I reached for my head but I couldn't get hold of it. I heard Dean start the impala and drive, I need to see sam, I need to see him. then I spelled gasoline, god I'm used to it but it still stinks. I blinked out going to Sam, I saw him talking to Andy, I reached out touching his shoulder, he looked around. Andy said" what?" Sam said" Bella is that you?" I touched his shoulder again. then the impala pulled up I ran to it and looked where I was stuck and saw I looked pale and weak, I really am sick. I ran back to Sam, Dean said something about this woman named holly. then I grabbed Sam's hand and pulled him, Dean looked at him weird till he finally got it, he looked at Andy then back at sam, Sam nodded meaning he told Andy about me and Sam our abilities. Dean said" Bella, what's wrong?" I just kept pulling sam to the back seat, he opened it and then I pushed his arm down under the seat, he felt something, he looked back at Dean motioning him to help, then I went back into my body, I muttered" sam....dean." they picked me up gently and put me in the seat, sam said" Bella...Bella are you okay, you need to see a doctor, someone." I muttered" I'll be fine." Dean said" Bella you are going to the hospital." I shook my head, Andy said" what's wrong with her?" Sam said" all the times she hasn't got sick is kicking her butt." Andy said" she's never gotten sick." Dean said" nope not sick, hurt yeah but never sick." I said" I'm still breathing, I'm fine just you know all the days I should have been sick is taking its toll." Sam and Dean grumbled but gave up knowing how I act.
We were in the impala. Andy has a twin which is webber his best friend or whatever, then Sam groans, no no no. I felt a sharp pain in my head, I groan and grab my head. it gets rougher, sam and I thrash around a little. Dean said" sam?! Bella?!" Me and Sam said" oh god!" Dean stopped the car and I have always sat on Sam's side, we opened our doors and sat out them, Dean got out saying" hey! Hey?!" Dean put me on Sam's lap once we got to where we were going sam got out with me still clinging to him. he and Dean opened the trunk and Sam got a gun, Dean was staying behind since he could get controlled, sam passed me to Dean and left with Andy.
It was morning. I must've fallen asleep. we were at the road house. I said" sam. Dean." I got out of the impala and opened the door quietly and peeked in to see sam and Dean talking to Ellen. I went back to the impala, I was feeling a lot better it was weird very weird.