BLOODY MARY !!

I was asleep when I heard Dean yell" Sam wake up" I sat up in the seat, Sam said" I take it I was having a nightmare?" Dean said" yeah another one." Sam said" hey, at least I got some sleep." Dean said" hey, you know, sooner or later, we're gonna talk about this." Sam said" are we here?" Dean said" yep. welcome to Toledo, Ohio." i laid back down. Sam said" so, what do you think really happened to this guy?" Dean said" that's what we're gonna find out. let's go." I stayed in the car while they went to talk once they came back we were going to the Shoemakers house, to talk to the daughter, once we got there we went in and found Donna, the daughter, Sam said" hi, uh were really sorry" she said" thank you" Sam said" I'm Sam this is Dean and Bella. We worked with your dad." she said" you did" Dean said" yeah. this whole thing. I mean a stroke" then they talked I looked at the windows it had to be something supernatural, then a girl behind Donna said" that's because it wasn't a stroke." Donna said" lily don't say that." Sam said" what" Donna said" I'm sorry, she's just upset." lily said" no, it happened because of me." Donna said" sweetie, it didn't" Sam bent down to lily and said" lily why would you say something like that?" She said" right before he died, I said IT." I mentally died, oh please say she didn't say the name. Sam said" you said what?" Lily said" Bloody Mary, three times in the bathroom mirror... she took his eyes, that's what she does." Donna said" that's not why dad died. this isn't your fault." Dean said" I think your sisters right, lily.theres no way it could have been Bloody Mary, your dad didn't say it, did he?" Lily said" no, I don't think so."
We are walking through the house great with Bloody Mary in it. we found the bathroom the man died in, Sam said" the Bloody Mary legend. dad ever find any evidence that it was a real thing?" Dean said" not that I know of." Sam bent down saying" I mean, everywhere else, all over the country, kids have played Bloody Mary. and as far as we know. nobody dies from it." Dean said" yeah, well, maybe everywhere it's just a story, but here it's actually happening." Sam said" the place where the legend began? But according to the legend, the person who says 'you know what' gets it, but here..." Dean said" shoemaker gets it instead, yeah." Sam said" right" Dean said" never heard of anything like that before. still the guy did die right in front of the mirror. and the daughters right the way the legend goes 'you know who' scratches your eyes out." Sam said" its worth checking into" then a girl came saying" what are you doing up here?" Dean said" we...we had to go to the bathroom." she said" who are you?" I said" like they said downstairs, they work with Donna's dad." she said" he was a day trader or something, he worked by himself" Dean said" no, I know, I meant..." she said" and all those weird questions downstairs, what was that? So you tell me what's going on or I start screaming." Dean said" alright, alright" Sam said" we think something happened to donna's dad." she said" yeah, a stroke" I said" that's not the sign of a typical stroke. we think it might be something else." she said" like what?" Sam said" honestly, we don't know yet. but we don't want it to happen to anyone else. that's the truth" Dean said" so if you're gonna scream, go right ahead." she said" who are you, cops?" We looked at each other then I said" something like that." Sam said" tell you what. here. If you think of anything, you or your friends notice anything strange out of the ordinary just give us a call." we gave her the number and then walked off.
We went to this building, Dean said" okay so if Bloody Mary is really haunting this town, there's gonna be some sort of proof, right? A local woman who died nasty" I said" yeah, but a legend this wide spread, its hard. I mean there's like 50 versions of who she actually is. one story says she's a witch, another says she's a multilated bride. there's a lot more." Dean said" so what are we supposed to be looking for?" Sam said" well every versions got a few things in common. it's always a woman named Mary, and she always dies right in front of a mirror. so we've got to search local newspaper, public records as far back as they go, see if we can find a Mary who fits the bill." Dean said" well, that sounds annoying." Sam said" no, it won't be so bad, as long as we..." we look towards the computers Sam says" ha, I take it back. this will be very annoying."
We were in the motel room, I'm super tired and I fall asleep going into a dream.
---I'm at the lake being pulled under with Lucas. Peter the boy kept pulling us down even though I had hail of Lucas I trudged the water trying to get up but I couldn't he was to strong, I looked under me to see Lucas thrashing around trying to get free but we couldn't the deep we got the more breathe we loss then Peter let go of Lucas who was still I was too, the water was surrounding us everything went black....----
I wake up panting . then I see Sam doing the same, Sam and I said" why'd you let us fall asleep?" Dean said" cause I'm an awesome brother. so what did you dream about?" Sam said" lollipops and candy canes." Dean said" yeah sure, Bella" I said" uh. chocolate bars and bubble gum" Dean said yeah sure" Sam was on his bed while I was on deans. Dean was in a chair, Sam said" you find anything?" Dean said" oh, besides a whole new level of frustration? No. I've looked at everything. a few local women, a Laura and a Catherine committed suicide in front of a mirror, and a giant mirror fell a guy named Dave. but uh... no Mary" Sam had sat up but fell back saying" maybe we just haven't found it yet." Dean said" I've also been searching for strange deaths, in the area you know, eyeball bleeding, that sort of thing. there's nothing. whatever's happening here, maybe it just ain't Mary." the cell phone rings. Sam picks it up saying" hello" then shock is written on his face.
We are at the park with the girl from the funeral thing. she said" and they found her on the bathroom floor. and her-- her eyes they were gone." Sam said" I'm sorry." she said" and she said it. I heard her say it. but it couldn't be because of that. I'm insane right?" Dean said" no, you're not insane." she said" God, that makes me feel so much worse." Sam said" look...we think something's happening here, something that can't be explained" Dean said" and we're gonna stop it, but we could use you help." the girl went to the girl jills house and we followed her once we got there she went in and locked jills bedroom door then opened the window so me, Dean and Sam could get in, once we got in, Sam said" what did you tell jills mom" she said" I told her I needed some time alone with the pictures and stuff" Sam said" great." the girl said" I hate lying to her." Dean said" trust me it's for the greater good. hit the lights." she turned off the lights she said" what are you guys looking for?" Dean said" we'll let you know as soon as we find it." Sam said" hey night vision" they searched the mirrors then Sam said" there's a black light in the trunk" then Dean went to get the light coming back and then Sam took the mirror he was looking at, then ripped of the paper on the back and took the black light scanning it, he found a hand print and then a name Gary Bryman. the girl Charlie said" Gary Bryman?" Sam said" you know who that is?" She said" no" we went back to the park and Sam went to go ask someone then he came back seating down on the bench next to Charlie and Dean while I sat on the grass, Sam said" so, Gary Bryman was an 8 year old boy. two years, he was killed in a hit and run. the car was described as a black Toyota Camry , but nobody got the plates or saw the driver." Charlie said" oh my god." I said" what?" She said" Jill drove that car." Dean said" we need to get back to your friend donna's house."
Once we got there we scanned the mirror in the bathroom it said Linda shoemaker. then we went to ask Donna questions then she said" get out of my house" she walked off Charlie said" oh my god. do you really think her dad could have killed her mom?" Sam said" maybe." Charlie said" I think I should stick around." Dean said" alright, but whatever you do just don't" she said" believe me I won't say it."
We were back in the motel room, Sam said" wait wait wait. your doing a nationwide search?" Dean said" yep. the NCIC, the FBI database, at this point any Mary in the country who died in front of a mirror. is good enough for me." Sam said" but if she haunting the town, she should have died in the town." Dean said" I'm telling you, there's nothing local. I've checked so unless you've got a better idea." I said" the way Mary's choosing her victims, it seems like there's a pattern" Dean said" I know, I was thinking the same thing." I said" with Mr.Shoemaker and Jill's hit and run both had secrets where people died." Sam said" right, I mean there's a lot of folklore about mirrors that they reveal all of your lies, all your secrets, that they're a true reflection of your soul, which is why it's bad luck to break them." Dean said" right. right. yeah so maybe if you've got a secret, I mean like a really nasty one where someone died, then Mary sees it and punishes you for it." Sam said" whether you're the one that summoned her or not." Dean said" take a look at this." looking at pictures of the attacks. I said" looks like the same handprint." Dean said" her name was Mary Worthington, an unsolved murder in Fort Wayne, Indiana."
We went to Fort Wayne, Indiana and went to speak to someone I stayed in the impala. They came back and talked about something.
Then we went to Charlie's house she is freaking out about Bloody Mary we got there covering the windows, mirrors and everything that can give you a reflection, they talked to Charlie while I was thinking. if she comes for people that have a secret where someone got hurt I think I might have I don't know but I was young maybe 4 but I don't know. Then we got in the impala, me Dean and Sam going to the mirror shop. Sam and Dean were talking about it, Dean said" you know, her boyfriend killing himself that's not really Charlie's fault" Sam said" you know as well as I do spirits don't exactly see shades of grey, Dean. Charlie had a secret, someone died, that's good enough for Mary" tears started coming down my eyes, Mary will come after me if we don't stop her. Dean said" I guess" Sam said" you know, I've been thinking it might not be enough to just smash that mirror." Dean said" why, what do you mean?" Sam said" well Mary's hard to pin down, right? I mean she moves around from mirror to mirror. so who's to say that she's not gonna just keep hiding in them forever? So maybe we should try to pin her down, you know summon her to her mirror and then smash it." Dean said" well, how do you know that's gonna work?" Sam said" I don't, I'm not for sure" Dean said" well, who's gonna summon her?" I said" I will" they looked back at me. I said" she'll come after me." Dean said" all right .... wait" he pulled over and they both looked at me. I said" okay remember the 6 years of my life where I was alone well I was running from someone, a hunter, then I dodged a bullet which rebounded and hit him in the heart it killed him, I was scared and I ran off it was 30 minutes before dad you two found me on the ground with a bump on my head, that's how I got that concussion causing me to forget almost everything." they looked at me shocked I looked down.
We broke into the shop and looked around Dean said" well that's just great" there were a lot of mirrors he got the picture out and then we started looking for the mirror, we looked around Sam found it. me and Dean went to him and looked at the mirror, Dean looked at me and said" you sure about this?" I gave him my flash light. I walked up I front of them, I said" Bloody Mary Bloody Mary Bloody Mary" then nothing happened Sam kept his eyes on the mirror waiting for her to show up while Dean looked at the light coming from the window, Dean left and Sam stayed with me with a crowbar in his hands ready to swing at the mirror, I had my daggers in my back pocket ready to grab and stab into the mirror, she showed up in the mirror beside the one I'm facing Sam smashes it, then another, we said" come on come into this one" we looked in the one we were facing and saw my reflection not moving how I am, then my eyes start to bleed I see Sam's eyes bleeding too he drops the crowbar then my reflection says" its your fault. you killed her.." it's talking about Jess, it's talking to Sam."you killed Jessica. you never told her the truth who you really were" then me and Sam start bending down the thing kept talking. then Dean came in smashing the mirror, he bent down saying" Sammy, Bella" letting up Sam's head then mine, Sam said" its Sam" he said" god, are you okay" Sam said" uh, yeah" Dean said" Bella" I nodded. then he said" come on come on" he lifted Sam and I up and put an arm on his shoulder then we stopped the thing came out of the mirror then we all began to bleed from the eyes and go down then Dean grabbed a mirror showing it to Mary she died too, Dean said" hey Sam that's got to be 600 years bad luck." I felt tired but stayed awake. once we got to the impala, I leaned against the window and fell asleep.
Once I woke up we were driving down the road away from the town.