VAMPIRES

We were at a diner, I went to the bathroom to get away from newspapers and a lap top they were searching for more gigs once I came out they were packing up walking out the door I ran to catch up to them and then I hit their backs they said" ow." I said" that's what you get when you almost leave your sister in a diner." they looked confused then they said" oh." I nodded and we got in the car going to next gig hopefully. we broke in to someone in dads journal house. we walked around, we went into a certain room and it was destroyed. Sam said" whatever attacked him, looks like there was more than one." Dean said" looks like he put up a heck of a fight, too." we said" yeah." we looked around more I was so tired. but I kept up my energy. next thing I know I'm being dragged into the impala. then I heard the doors open then close, they must have got out. I fell asleep. I heard the door next to me open then close someone just got in, then Sam said" dad, what are you doing here? Are you all right?" Then I heard dad saying" yeah, I'm okay. look I read the news about Daniel. I got here as fast as I could. I saw the three of you up at his place." Sam said" why didn't you come in, dad." he said" you know why. because I had to make sure you weren't followed by anyone or anything. nice job of covering your tracks by the way." Dean said" yeah well, we learned from the best." Sam said" wait, so you came all the way out here for this Elkins guy?" "Yeah. he was a good man. he taught me a lot about hunting." Sam said" you never mentioned him to us." Dad said" we had a-- we had kind of a falling out. I hadn't seen him in years. I should look at that." then paper opening. sleep was falling over me again, I let it.
I felt being lifted up, i fluttered my eyes to see my dad holding me, I said" dad." he said" Bella." then he carried me to a bed and placed me on it, then Sam and Dean came in, i scooted Sam took his spot next to me then Dean took the other bed, we all crashed.
A couple hours later, I get woken up by dad saying" Sam, Bella, Dean. lets go." we got up, I blinked out like I always do. I was put in the car then I finally came back to earth to see Sam and Dean leaning on the hood of the car then dad come up in front of them then they talked, then they got in. I was leaned up so I was actually listening to Sam and Dean. Dean said" vampires nest in groups of 8 to 10. smaller packs are sent out to hunt for food. victims are taken to the nest, where the pack keeps them alive, bleeding them for days or weeks. I wonder if that's what happened to that 911 couple." Sam said" that's probably what dads thinking. of course it would be nice if he just told us what he thinks." Dean said" so it is starting." Sam said" what?" He said" Sam, we've been looking for dad all year. now we're not with him for more than a couple of hours and there's static already." Sam said" no. look I'm happy he's okay, alright and I'm happy that we're all working together." Dean said" good." "it's just the way he treats us like we're children. he barks orders at us, Dean. he expects us to follow him without questions. he keeps us on some crap need to know deal." Dean said" he does what he does for a reason." Sam said" what reason?" "Our job! There's no time to argue. there's no margin for error. it's just the way the old man runs things." Sam said" yeah well, maybe that worked when we were kids. but not anymore, all right? Not after everything we have been through, Dean. are you telling me you're cool with just falling into line and letting him run the whole show?" Dean said" if that's what it takes." I fell asleep.
We were outside a vampire den, never thought I'd say that, I'm wanting to take a peek but then dad would see my abilities I don't know what he would do to me. we went back to the cars, i always have some sort of dagger, knife, sword. I'm more into knifes than guns so this is great. I focused on my knifes while my brothers and dad talked about the legend gun, the colt. We sneaked into the barn, we looked around, I stayed close to Sam. we found this girl tied up asleep, Sam started untying her then I went to Dean who was looking at other people he broke the lock we looked back to see the vampires shift in their sleep but not awake. then the girl that was tied up screamed crap. Dean grabbed my wrist then we heard dad yell" run!" We ran like crazy with a gang of vampires chasing us, we got to the doors and going out running to the cars, dad wasn't behind us. Dean screamed" dad?!" Dad came out.
We were back at the motel room, Dean left me with Sam and dad, I'm gonna kill him. I ended up falling asleep. once I woke up Dean was back I got up they had planed a whole thing.
Me, Sam and dad were hidden in the brush, then Sam and dad shot two vampires with dead mans blood soaked arrows. we came out and took the girl then dad killed the man. once we set up a place to keep the vampire woman. then I went to the car.
We went back to the barn. Done the job then went to help dad, once we got there, we attacked then of course I got pushed, and grabbed, I saw Dean jump and grab a sword. Luther the leader grabbed me holding me by the neck. Dean was in front of us, Luther said" don't, I'll break her neck. put the blade down." Dean didn't move, he tightened his grip on my neck, I grabbed his arms trying to pull him back. I gasped as he tightened his grip, Dean put the blade down, Luther said" you people. why can't you just leave us alone? We have as much right to live as you do." dad said" I don't think so." then Luther turned getting shot by my dad, he let go of me and I stumbled back getting half caught by Dean and Sam.
We went back to the motel to pack up. the dad came in saying" hey boys." I stood in front of them" your not in this." I back to packing. ignoring everything. then I heard dad say" I guess we are stronger as a family.so...we go after this dang thing... together." I smiled, then the boys said" yes, sir."