HollyWood Babylon

We were at some movie set on a tour why they dragged me here, I don't know. we got off the cart and we started walking, I didn't care at all they know me and how I am, so they are now JERKS in my book. I just get dragged along by one of them each. I said" uh no bye, give me the keys to your baby, Dean or I'll break into it." he gave me the keys and I ran for the car a long run but I don't care I'm not going on a movie set, I just don't like them.
Once I was back at the impala, I got in and sat in the back seat grabbing my journal and my earbuds with my MP3 and turned on some music and started writing.
I'm in the impala, we are at a movie set today great well I don't like so I'm still mad at my brothers at what happened on our last case so they better be careful. I'm just a scared little girl all the times even with what I have seen and done I shouldn't be but I am for no reason. I hate it, I can't help I'm too young. I can't go under cover I'm still too young. I can't do anything, I'm a third wheel to everything, I'm not in school, the only friends I have are my brothers which don't count as much as like your best friend, I've never experienced what school is like I mean Sam did make me take a few online classes when he went to college and all but that's not an experience at all, it's just sitting on your bed with your brothers lap top on your lap typing things and doing work so not real, in my world. I only know the supernatural world and I'm okay with it but sometimes when I'm scared to death I wish I was just a normal teen going through normal teen problems but that's not what I'm doing, I'm fighting and killing monsters that no one normal would even dream about. I'm facing death every time I fight, I have to watch myself and my brothers get hurt physically and emotionally. it sucks!
Thanks for being there, diary. bye!!
I closed my journal and laid back, I slowly fell asleep my music softly playing in my ears.
I woke up missed call by sammy. I listened to the voice mail. great we are going grave digging tonight literally.
It was late at night and me, sam and Dean were looking around the grave yard for the grave they were looking for. Dean started digging till we hit the casket. we opened it up getting Dean out of the hole then sam salted it while Dean put gasoline on it. once that was done i lit 3 matches then threw them in.
We were in dean's trailer or something so I don't care. I was next to sam on the couch he was looking for ghosts in the film. then on the film she started speaking Latin invocation. no way they put something real in a fake movie they are stupid. sam and I said" listen to the invocation, Dean that's the real deal, A Necromantic Summoning Ritual. what the heck is that doing in a Hollywood movie?" They went to talk to the writer while I listened through my ability.
Sam said" we--we--we couldn't help ourselves. we just had to tell you that we read the script." the writer said" and?" Sam said" yeah. it's, uh it's awesome." okay sam no. no. no. I blinked back out waiting for a good time. which I never blinked out,
They came back and we looked at the original script yeah a lot of incantations, summoning spells, a lot of things about ghost and controlling them.
We went to the set just in time to see the writer about to get shred into a million pieces, Dean shot the ghost that was pulling the writer towards the fan, sam and I stopped the fan. the dude, Walter started the summoning spell, he's an idiot. 3 ghosts appeared at once and started towards us, Dean pointed his gun at them, then they disappeared, sam was thrown, crap they went invisible on us. we ran to sam getting him up and we took off. we ran into a building with no other side. great. sam got the best idea, if normal cameras could pick up ghosts then phone cameras surely could. we shot 2 out 3 with the rock salt bullets and then sam and I ran off after Walter.
We stopped Walter as he came out, he stopped when he saw us, we said" its over, Walter. now give it to us." then he threw it on the ground breaking it, he said" there. okay, now no one can have it." sam said" I wouldn't have done that if I were you." Walter said" yeah? Why not?" I said" cause you just freed them, we can't stop them now. Walter you brought them back forced them to murder. they're not going to be very happy with you." he said" yeah? So, why not?" Then he was forced to the ground not able to get back up I moved so I was facing sam, I covered my face and ears so I don't have to hear or see it.
They stayed on set while I went back to the impala. they came out and we drove off on the road once again.