Stuck with no one

I was outside leaning on the impala, waiting for the boys to come back out from finding something then I saw police cars, no. no.no. I hid behind the impala then I saw them come out with Dean and Sam in handcuffs, I saw the brief second they looked towards the impala, that look saying"get out of here now" I grabbed my bag which was full of weapons and help against the supernatural and I took off, I will find them, they will find me its always happened we find each other always. I ran till I found a pretty safe place deep in the woods. It was early morning maybe, I blinked out going to Dean.
2 men came in, Dean said" well, it's about time. I'll have a cheeseburger. extra onions." oh the crap hole agent Henriksen is back great, he said" you think you're funny." Dean said" I think I'm adorable." Henriksen said" it is a pleasure to finally meet you in person, Dean. I'm special agent Victor Henriksen, this is my partner, special agent Reidy." Dean said" Henriksen. not the Milwaukee agent Henriksen?" He said" live and in person. ah, nice shot, you can hang that up in your cell at super max." Dean said" all right, maybe we can just forget about the cheeseburgers, huh?" He said" oh yeah, keep that game face on. try and cover up how cornered you are. read him the charges." Reidy said" you got mail fraud, credit card fraud, grave desecration..." Henriksen said" skip to the good ones." Reidy continued" armed robbery, kidnapping, and uh oh three count of first degree murder." Henriksen said" and after Milwaukee, your brother is now a suspect in a murder case himself..." I blinked back to my spot on the cold forest ground. I started breathing heavily, I started to cry softly, I've never been away from them long I mean me not knowing what's gonna happen, but I have to stay strong, I have to for Dean and Sam, I have to stay strong as long as it takes for one of them to get out. what if the police know about me, what if they catch me what will happen to me will I be token away from sam and Dean will I be put up for adoption. stop thinking like that, Bella. I need to breathe, i took a deep breathe and then exhaled. then I blinked out to see Dean fighting in jail, Dean no. I followed Dean. once he was alone, I slapped him hard enough to sting but not loud enough to hear, he flinched, he muttered" Bella, are you okay." I took his thumb pointing it upward telling him yes. then the lights started flickering, I blinked back, Dean can handle this. I was still in the forest, I got up and started to think. I muttered speaking to myself" okay Bella, what would Dean and Sam do? I can't be seen but i need food but I can't get caught by the police. I need shelter, I do have $150 in my bag that should get me a room hopefully." my fake name for them to find me is Lucy Coal. I went to the first motel in the yellow book and got a room which was $50 for 2 days/nights. good. I went to my room, locking the door and shutting the window blinds. I sat on my bed, who can I call there is no one, I only have 3 numbers in my phone which is sam, Dean and bobby. Sam and Dean I can't call, bobby will be mad and argue with them.
I lined the window seal with salt then the door, we don't let anyone come into our motel room ever, I opened my journal and started writing.

I'm in a motel room right now, sam and Dean are in jail, wow my brothers are idiots. I'm scared out of my mind anything can happen and the worse part they don't have anything with them no salt, no salt guns. nothing they are like nothing with out a weapon when it comes to ghost. it scares me to know that Dean has a million charges against him and sam has maybe one but what about me. do the police know about Arabella Winchester? Do they know what I have done? What will they do if they catch me? Will I be arrested or be put into foster care or maybe adoption? I'm so scared, I'm alone in a monster filled world and if anything comes after me I'm hanging meat to them, all I have is a .45 with 3 rock salt bullets and then 2 silver bullets, a dagger, a pocket knife, a container of holy water and a container of dead mans blood. then I have more salt. I'm so vulnerable right now!!!

I closed my journal another entry is always good. it was day time, I fell asleep. Once I woke up, it probably wasn't 20 minutes later. someone called my phone, I waited till it beeped again then I answered it, I said" who are you and how do you know me." the man said" I'm deacon friend of your daddy and your Bella. your brothers are out okay I helped them they are going to get you just be ready meet them, call them and Henriksen knows about their escape and he knows about you too. go now" he hung up. I packed up and ran out...