Demons released pt. 1

We pulled up to this cafe. Sam and I got out and went in, once we got in here everything went crazy, me and Sam were teleported somewhere, we were token.
I woke up in grass, I saw sam getting up, I did too, I ran over to him, he grabbed my hand holding onto it, we were walking around looking in the buildings then we heard creaking, sam grabbed a wood plank and was about to hit the thing when we saw who it was, sam and I said" Andy?" Andy said" Sam.Bella. what are you doing here?" We said" we don't know." Andy said" what am I doing here?" We said" we don't know." Andy was totally freaking out, he said" where are we?" Sam said" Andy, look, calm Down." he said" I can't calm down.i just woke up in freaking frontier land." sam said" what's the last thing you remember?" I walked a little distance away to look. Then there was a woman's scream and door rattling. I grabbed andy's wrist and pulled him along with us. once we got there and it was the girl Ava and sam had it handled, I walked off, then I heard a man say" hello? Anybody there?" I scurried back to sam cling to his side. we ran to the voice, we were a few feet away from a guy in a soldier suit and a woman. sam said" hey, you guys all right?" The man said" think so." sam said" I'm sam." the guy said" I'm jake." the girl said" lily." sam said" are there any more of you?" Jake said" no." lily said" how did we even get here? A minute ago, I was in San Diego." jake said" well, if it makes you feel any better, I went to sleep last night in Afghanistan." sam said" let me take a wild guess. you two are both 23? We all are except the little one, and we all have abilities." Jake said" what?" I said" it started a little over a year ago. you find you can do things you didn't think were possible." sam said" I have visions. I see things before they happen." Ava said" yeah, me too." Andy said" and I can put thoughts into people's heads-- like make them do stuff. oh, but don't worry. I don't think it works on you guys." I said" I can come out of my body like a ghost and I can see everything, touch, hear. and I can feel when sam has visions or when he pushes them back." sam said something about less of a who more of a what. I said" sam, you had to bring that total crap head up, didn't you?" I walked off looking around then came back, jake said" so, we're soldiers in a demon war to bring on the apocalypse?" Sam said" when you put it like that--" jake said" and we've been picked? Why us?" Sam said" I'm not sure, okay? But look, I just know--" Ava said" sam, I'm sorry. psychics and spoon bending is one thing, but demons?" Sam said" look, I know it sounds crazy." jake said" it doesn't just sound it." sam said" I don't care what you think. If were gathered here together, that means it's starting." jake said" the only thing I got to do is stay away from wack jobs, okay? I've heard enough. I'm better off on my own. FYI so are you." he walked off. We followed him of course, we got there just in time to see, jake about to get attacked by demon. sam grabbed an iron pole and slung it across the demon making it leave.sam said" just so you know... that was a demon. I don't know about that thing, I'm not sure, but. I think it was an Achiri, a demon that disguises itself as a little girl. still doesn't tell us where we are. Andy, you with us or what?" Me and Sam looked at Andy, he said" give me a minute. I'm still working through demons are real." we walked next to an old bell that looked familiar, sam and I said" we've seen that bell before. we think we know where we are now Cold Oak, South Dakota. the towns so haunted, every single resident fled." Ava said" swell. good to know we're somewhere so historical." lily said" why in the world would that demon or whatever put us here?" Sam said" I'm wondering the same thing." lily said" you know what? It doesn't matter. they only sane thing to do here is get the heck out of dodge."sam said" wait, hold on. lily, the only way out is through miles of woods." she said" beats hanging out with demons." sam said" lily, we don't know what's going on yet. we don't even know how many of them are out there." jake said" yeah, he's right. we should--" lily said" don't say we. I'm not apart of we. I have nothing in common with any of you." sam said" okay, look. I know--" lily said" you don't know anything..." my mind was getting fuzzy okay just focus on one thing. Sam. focus on sam, just don't let this feeling over come me. then the feeling left, I shook my head to shake up the feeling. we walked off all of us, sam and I said" we are looking for iron, silver, salt-- any kind of weapon." jake said" salt is a weapon." sam and I said" its a brave, new world." Andy said" well hopefully there's food in your world 'cause I'm freaking starving." I was Andy in the kitchen, he said" Bella is this what I think it is." I started giggling saying" salt. 2 bags of salt." Andy called them down and now we have another problem lily's gone. then there was a little girls giggle, sam grabbed my hand keeping me close, then we went outside, sam pulled me towards him and didn't let me see a thing. then we walked back, I felt pain in my head, I leaned down holding my head. sam said" good job, Andy. she can feel when one of us is having a vision." I said" oh you better be lucky I'm not in the mood to be mad."
It was nearly dark. sam and jake were getting more stuff while me, Ava, and Andy looked for more weapons.
We were all in one house in one room. sam had fallen to sleep, I was nervously pacing twisting a dagger in my hand, I sat down and fell asleep, dagger gripped in my hand for dear life.
I was woken up by Sam, who was woken up by Andy and Jake. Ava was missing, I went with sam while Jake took the barn and hotel. then we heard Ava scream. we ran back but sam told me to wait outside. sam and Jake came back out, sam said" I think we can make it out of here now." Jake said" but Archiri demon." sam said" no, no, no, Ava was summoning it, controlling it. it shouldn't come back now that she's dead. we got to go." once I walked over to them, Jake said" no. not 'we' sam. only one of us is getting out of here. I'm sorry." sam said" what?" Jake said" I had a vision. that yellow eyes demon, or whatever it was, he talked to me. he told me how it was." sam said" no, Jake, listen. you can't listen to him." Jake said" sam, he's not letting us go. only one. now, we don't play along, he'll kill us three. now, I-I like you, man. I do, but do the math, here. what goods it do for the three of us to die? Now, I can get out of here, I get close to the demon, I can kill the thing." sam said" come with us. we can kill him together." Jake said" how do I know you won't turn on me?" Sam and I said" we won't." Jake said" I don't know that." sam put his knife on the ground, sam said" come with us, Jake. don't do this. don't play into what it wants. okay." then Jake punched sam causing him to fly back, I ran off getting away. I hid behind some barrels I could see what was happening once Jake was down I ran to sam. I heard Dean yell"sam! Bella!" We turned around and walked a few feet. then Dean yelled" sam Bella look out." then an intense pain shot through the middle of my back. I fell onto my knees, Dean caught me by my shirt collar doing the same to sam. my eyes closed, I heard Dean yell" sam! Sammy! Bella Bella!!" Then everything was gone.