No Exit

We were at the road house, I stayed in the car like always, I feel way better than a few days ago so yay. Dean and Sam went in while I started playing with my pocket knifes which I have about 19.
They came out and we headed to Philly for a case. we went into the building and started searching around, then my E.M.F. gone off, I went to a thing in the wall, I saw black stuff, I touched it with my finger and said" whats that?" Sam and Dean turned towards me, Dean said" what?" Sam and Dean touched it with their finger. sam said" holy crap." Dean said" that's ectoplasm. well, sam Bella, I think I know what we're dealing with here. it's the stay-puff marshmallow man." sam said" Dean, I've only seen this stuff like twice. I mean, to make this stuff, you have to be one majorly ticked off spirit." Dean said" lets find this thing before he snags any more girls." I grabbed Sam's wrist. then we heard voices they pushed me against the wall then one of the voices sounded very like Jo's. then the voices rounded the corner, sam hid me behind himself then Jo said" there you are, honey. this is my boyfriend, dean and his buddy sam." The man, the person who owned these apartments said" good to meet you. quit a gal you got here." Dean said" yeah, she's a pistol!" Jo said" so, did you already check out the apartment? The one for rent." Dean said" yeah. yes. loved it. great flow." the man said" how'd you get in?" Dean said" it was open." Jo said" now, Ed when did the last tenant move out?" he said" uh, about among ago. cut and run, too. stiffed me for the rent." Jo said" well, her loss, our gain 'cause if deano loves it, it's good enough for me." I breathed out lightly trying not to laugh. Dean said" oh, sweetie." Jo said" we'll take it."
We were in the apartment, cleaning out guns, I was half asleep, doodling on Sam's arm with a pen.
It was morning, sam left to get coffee which he will end up getting me a soda. leaving me with Jo and a sleeping Dean. I walked in the main room coming from the bathroom, Dean was going through my knife bag, I stared at him, Jo noticed and said" Dean you have a stalker." Dean looked my way going through my bag. I walked over grabbing my bag and walking back to the bathroom. I heard the door open then them talking, since I wasn't aloud to do anything on this case.
I was with sam we were in the walls of the first floor, we haven't found a thing. sam couldn't fit through the walls anymore so I went alone he protested but gave up I wasn't blonde at all, I was light brown mixed with dark brown. then the walls started to let out ectoplasm. my breathe hitched, I screamed no the ghost was taking me. no.
I wake up in a closed space. there was a tiny slot in it, I looked out it, I heard someone say" hello?" I said" Jo. is that you?" She said" Bella. how did you" I said" I was in the walls alone and it got me." then we heard someone say" is anybody there." Jo said" your names Theresa?" The woman said" yes." Jo said" this won't make you feel better, but...I'm here to rescue you." She said" oh god, he's out there. he's gonna kill us!" I said" no, he won't! We're getting out, my brothers are looking for us. they'll find us." the woman said" oh god it's him!" Jo said" shh! Just be quiet!" Then Jo screamed. I closed my eyes, I had my iron knife with me, Jo did too. I clutched it in my hand. then I heard Dean say" hey." then a gun shot, thank god Dean. then he said" Jo! Bella!" Jo said" I'm here." i couldn't speak, I gasped for air saying" Jo." she said" oh god, Bella." Dean got my thing open. I rolled onto the ground grasping. Dean picked me up, while sam had the other girl stuck here too. our plan Jo is gonna be the bait. the plan worked the ghost is trapped by salt but just to Make sure we were gonna trap in there with cement.
It was morning, I was on Sam's back. sam said" so.. is this job as glamorous as you thought it would be?" Jo said" well, except for all the pee-your-pants terror, yeah. but that Theresa girls gonna live a life 'cause of us. it's worth it, isn't it?" Sam said" yeah it is." Jo said" hey, what if someone finds that sewer down there or a storm washes the salt away?" Sam said" both very fine points, which is why we're waiting here." she said" for what?" Beeping start. sam said" for that." a cement truck was backing up driven by Dean. It was started.
We were in the impala, me, sam and Jo in the back while Dean and Ellen were in the front. I fell asleep on Sam's lap.