Tall Tales

We were in a motel room, Dean was eating something probably gross and sam and I were looking through books, sam said" dude, you mind not eating those on my bed?" Dean said" no, I don't mind. how's the research going?" Sam said" you know how it's going?" I said" slow. you know it would go a heck of a lot faster? If he had his computer." Sam said" can you turn that down, please." Dean said" yeah, absolutely." he increased the volume of the radio playing an old song. ok no, I got up walking towards the door, I looked back to see them arguing, I opened the door and walked out. I saw bobby I said" bobby!" He said" Bella." I said" tell them I went to a coffee shop and am getting a coffee." he said" they won't believe me for a second, where are you really going?" I said" duh candy store saw it down the road, bye." I heard him chuckle as I walked off.
Once I got down the road, I went into the candy store, I swiped a 20 from both sam and Dean, 40 bucks yes. I went down isles grabbing our favorite candy then went out of the store after paying, I put the candy in my bag and walked up the road going back to the motel. I walked in and saw Dean and Sam and bobby, bobby said" okay what's going on with you two." sam said" nothing. it's nothing." bobby said" come on. you're bickering like an old married couple." I slightly smiled Dean said" no, see, married couples can get divorced. me and him? We're like, uh, Siamese twins." sam said" its conjoined twins." Dean said" see what I mean?" This is pretty entertaining. sam said" we've just been on the road for too long, tight quarters, all that. don't worry about it." bobby said" okay." I jumped in, sitting next to sam. I said" we figured it might be a haunting so we went to check out the scene of the crime." sam began to talk again. i began to eat lots of candy, I smiled wickedly and got a sugar high, I jumped up on the bed jumping I jumped off running around the small motel room. I froze and crashed, I grunted when I hit the floor, I fell asleep. I woke up to hear bobby say" aliens?" Sam said" yeah." bobby said" aliens?" Dean said" yeah." bobby said" look, even if they are real, they're sure not coming to earth and swiping people." Dean said" hey, believe me, we know." bobby said" my whole life I've never found evidence of an honest-to-God abduction. it's all just cranks and pranks." I finally joined in saying" yeah, that's what we thought. but we figured they'd at least talk to the guy." sam started telling their story of course they always get to have the crazy adventure. I fell back asleep. I woke up to hear bobby talking to the boys, he said" you got a trickster on your hands." Dean said" that's what I thought." sam said" what?! No, you didn't." bobby said" I got to tell you, you guys were the biggest clue." I said" what do you mean?" Bobby said" these things create chaos and mischief as easy as breathing and its got you so turned around and at each other's throats, you can't even think straight." sam said" the laptop." Dean said" the tires." bobby said" it knows you're onto him and it's been playing you like fiddles." Dean said" so, what is it-- spirit, demon, what?" Bobby said" well, more like demigods, really. there's Loki in Scandinavia, there's anansi in west Africa. dozens of them. they're immortal and they can create things out of thin air, things as real as you and me. make them vanish just as quick." Dean said" you mean like an angry spirit or an alien or an alligator." bobby said" the victims fit the M.O., too. tricksters target the high and the mighty knock them down a peg usually with a sense of humor, deadly pranks, things like that." Dean said" bobby, what do these things look like?" Bobby said" lots of things, but human, mostly." Dean said" and what human do we know who's been at ground zero this whole time?" realization hit mine and Sam's face.
Me being myself had to research on my own, I went to the college not going in but looking at the outside, I saw sam and bobby go inside, they stopped and looked at me, then threw me a stake, great, I ran up to them, they ran in to a theatre room while I stayed outside the doors. they came running out, sam grabbed my wrist pulling me along. we got into the car, Dean and Sam tried saying sorry to each other, bobby and I stuck our heads out saying" you guys are breaking my heart but can we just get out of here." they got in and we drove off.