Our Dad

I was half asleep in the car while Dean was driving and Sam was fully asleep then Sam jolted up, Dean looked over at him. Dean said" you okay" Sam said" yeah I'm fine" " another nightmare" Sam clears his throat Dean said" want to drive for a while" Sam said" in your whole life you have never asked me that" Dean said" just thought you might want to. never mind." Sam said" look man you're worried about me. I get it and thank you but I'm perfectly okay" Dean mm-hmm ed. Sam continued" all right, where are we?" Dean said" we are just outside of grand junction." Sam said" you know what? Maybe we shouldn't have left Stanford so soon." Dean said" Sam, we dug around there for a week. we came up with nothing. if you want to find the thing that killed Jessica..." Sam said" got to find dad first." Dean said" dad disappearing, and this thing showing up again after 20 years" I mumbled" correction 13 year remember the thing killed my mom too" Dean said" you had to say something didn't you" I nodded. he continued" dad will have answers, he'll know what to do." Sam said" its weird, man. these coordinates he left us, this Black Water Ridge." Dean said" what about it" I leaned up and looked at the map I said" there's nothing there. It's just woods. why is he sending us to the middle of nowhere?"
They went into the Rangers station while I tried to sleep in the back of the impala, Once they came back I said" where to now, brothers" they said" somewhere" uh I hate them. we ended up at a girls house Dean knocked and the girl answered Dean said" you must be Hailey Collins. I'm Dean, this is Sam and that is Bella. we are Rangers with the park service except Bella, our sister. Ranger Wilkinson sent us over. we wanted to ask you some questions about your brother tommy." she said" let me see ID" Dean said" oh. there you go" he showed her one of his fake IDs and she said" come on in" Dean said" thanks" once she opened the door Sam got behind me she saw the impala she said" that yours?" Dean said" yeah." "nice car" we went inside. Sam said" so, if tommy's not due back for a while, how do you know something's wrong?" She said" he checks in everyday by cell. he emails photos, stupid little videos. but we haven't heard anything in over three days now." Sam said" well, maybe he can't get cell reception" she said" he's got a satellite phone too" Dean said" could it be he's just having fun and forgot to check in?" The boy at the table said" he wouldn't do that." the girl said" our parents are gone, it's just my two brothers and me. we all keep pretty close tabs on each other." Sam said" can I see the pictures he sent you?" She nods "yeah" then something beeps she said" that's Tommy" she showed Dean and Sam pictures of him.
I was in the impala while my two idiot brothers went into a bar its usual for me so I don't care. they came out going to some mans house, I said" okay wake me when something big happens" I laid down in the back seat and drifted off to sleep.
I got woken up by Dean saying" wake up Bella come on we are going somewhere" I said" ok, I'm coming where are we going" Dean didn't reply, I grabbed my daggers and placed them in my inner jack pockets. we went to the forest of course it would be the forest. we pulled up to a stop and got out, the girl Hailey was there and her brother then a man. Dean said" you guys got room for 3 more" she said" you want to come" the man said" who are these guys?" She said" apparently this is all the park service could muster up. for a search and rescue" the man said" you're Rangers" Dean said" that's right" the girl said" and you're hiking out in biker boots and jeans" oh lord here it comes Dean says" well sweetheart, I don't do shorts" Sam walked off first then Dean and I, the man said" its dangerous backcountry out there. her brother might be hurt." Dean said" believe me, I know how dangerous it can be. we just want to help them find their brother. that's all." I walk up to Sam and lean my head on his arm, man I hate how short I am compared to him.
We are walking through the woods. I stayed behind Sam, Dean said" Roy, you said you did a little hunting." Roy said" yeah, more than a little" Dean said" what kind of furry critters do you hunt?" Roy said" mostly Buck sometimes Bear ." Dean said" tell me, uh, Bambi or yogi ever hunt you back? " then Roy grabbed deans collar, I looked towards the ground and grabbed Sam's hair forcing him to look down he looked at me like I was crazy, then I let go of his hair, Roy must've seen the trap too and he got a stick and placed it in the trap the jaw snapped breaking the stick, 6 years alone you learn things a lot of things Which I will never tell to Dean and Sam our dad knows I told him. then the girl stopped Dean, Sam and I stopped but Dean nodded telling us to go ahead.
Once we got to black whatever I heard dead silence. we got to their campsite it was a massacre torn to pieces. we heard a man scream" help help" we all ran that way, Dean and Roy had their guns out I had my dagger half out just incase anything happened. it was silent right where we got to place it seemed to be coming from, Sam said" everyone back to camp now" we ran back to see everything they left here destroyed, hailey said" our packs....what the heck is going on" Sam said" its smart. it wants to cut us off so we can't call for help" Roy said" you mean someone. some nut job out there just stole all our gear" Sam went up to Dean I followed Sam said" I need to speak to you in private" we walked off to a good distance, Sam said" let me see dads journal" Dean pulled it out his jacket pocket, giving it to Sam, sam flipped through pages then said" alright, check that out." he showed us a picture of a Wendigo, Dean said" oh come on, windigos are in the Minnesota woods or northern Michigan. I've never heard of one this far west." Sam said" think about it, Dean. the claws, the way it can mimic a humans voice." Dean said" great. well then this is useless" he was right the gun was useless" Sam walked back I followed him he said" okay we have to go, everyone it's time to go" Roy said" whatever's out there I think I can handle it." I said" if you shoot this thing, you're just gonna make it mad. we have to leave now" Roy said" one you're talking nonsense, two you're in no position to give anybody orders." Dean said" relax" Sam said" we never should have let you come out in the first place. I'm trying to protect you." Roy said" you protect me, I was hunting in these woods, when your mommy was still kissing you good night." oh no. I said" its a dang- near- perfect hunter. its smarter than you And it's gonna hunt you down and eat you alive unless we get your stupid sorry butt out of here." he laughs saying" you know you're both crazy, right?" Sam said" yeah. you ever hunt..." Dean came in pushing me and Sam back, he said" chill out." Haley said" stop it. everybody just stop look tommy might still be alive and I'm not leaving here with out him" Dean looked at us before saying" it's getting late, this thing is a good hunter during the day, but an unbelievable hunter during the night. we'll never beat it...not in the dark. we need to settle in and protect ourselves." Haley said" how?"
It was dark and I mean pitch black, we had a fire and Haley said" and that's . again" Dean said" Anasazi symbols. its for protection. the windigo can't cross over them." Roy laughed " nobody likes a skeptic Roy" me and Sam were sitting a few feet away from the fire alone just us. Dean came over and said" you want to tell me what's going on in them freaky heads of yours?" Sam said" Dean..." he said" no you're not fine. you're like a powder keg, man. it's not like you. I'm supposed to be the bellirgent one remember." Sam said" dads not here, I mean that much we know for sure, right? He would have left us a message, a sign, right?" Dean said" yeah, you're probably right. to tell you the truth I don't think dads ever been to lost creek." Sam said" then let's get these people back to town and let's hit the road..go find dad. I mean why are we still even here?" I stayed silent Dean got in front of us and pulled the journal out and said" this is why...this book. this is dads single most valuable possession, everything he knows about every evil thing is in here. and he's passed it on to us, I think he wants us to pick up where he left off... you know saving people, hunting things. the family business." Sam said" that makes no sense why---why doesn't he just call us? Why doesn't he tell us what he wants, tell us where he is? " Dean said" I don't know. but the way I see it, dads given us a job to do and I intent to do it." Sam Said" Dean...no I gotta find dad. i got to find Jessica's killer, it's the only thing I can think about." Dean said" okay alright Sam we'll find them. I promise. listen to me you've got to prepare yourself, I mean this search could take a while. and all that anger, you can't keep it burning over the long haul it gonna kill you. you got to have patience, man. that goes for both of you Bella and Sam." I said" how do you do it? How does dad do it?" Dean said" well for one them. I mean I figure our family is screwed up, maybe we can help some others. it makes things a little bit more bearable. and I'll tell you what else helps killing as many of evil creatures as I possibly can." he cracked a smile causing me and Sam to crack a slight smile. then a voice said" help!" Sam points the flash light all over and Dean cocks his gun then said" its trying to draw us out. just stay cool. stay put." Roy said" inside the magic circle" Roy hits it and runs after it, Dean says" stay put" Sam and Dean run after Roy, I stayed put with Haley and Ben. I took out my daggers and gripped them in my hands ready to slice or slash anything.
By morning Roy was gone/ dead and we were stuck her. I had fallen asleep my daggers gripped tightly in my hands. someone shook me up, I jolted up about to stab someone when I noticed it was Sam he said" whoa come on Bella we are gunna torch the sucker" I got up and we walked with Dean, Haley, and Ben. I was next to Sam as he looked up into the trees he lifted my head up and I saw claw marks blood in them they were everywhere Sam said" Dean..." " what is it" "you know I was thinking that those claw prints, so clear and distinct they were almost too easy to follow" a loud growl comes from somewhere, then Haley screams falling back, Sam helps her as Dean goes to a body that fell from a tree, Dean said" his necks broken..... run run go go go go go" then Ben and I trip over a tree root Sam comes back and helps us up then we heard Haley scream then once we got there all we saw was the torch broken. me and Sam screamed" Dean"
We were walking through the woods when Ben said" if it keeps its victims alive, why would it kill Roy?" Sam said" honestly? I think because Roy shot at it, it ticked it off" I was looking around then Ben bent down, I walked over to him and saw m&ms ,Dean. Ben said" they went this way." Sam walked our way and saw the candy saying" it's better than bread crumbs" we kept following the m&ms trail we ended up at some weird mining thing maybe I don't know what it is. we walk in me at the back my daggers gripped in my hand, we heard growling I immediately put my daggers away and went to a wall Sam and Ben followed, after we see the thing we continue then we stop then the floor beneath us breaks open, we fall done the hole we all breath heavily. then me and Ben sit up fast seeing human skulls, Sam sits up saying" hey it okay, it's okay" we look around Sam sees Dean and Haley, we get up and walk to them, Sam says" Dean. hey you okay" Dean says" ugh.yeah" Ben was focused on Haley, we got Dean down. they go to tommy and I stay with Dean we looked through the bag and found flare guns we look at each other before Dean looked at Sam then we all get up and walk we heard a growl and Dean gave me a gun great I'm not good with guns I can aim shoot but not as well as my brothers, Dean said" looks like someone's home for supper" Haley said" we'll never out run it" then of course I start thinking, then Dean looked at me and Sam saying" you thinking what I'm thinking" we said" yeah, I think so" Dean said" stay with Sam. he's gonna get you out of here" she said" what are you gonna do?" he winks at her and he starts off, we run through the passages as Dean distracts we hear growling it's close Sam said" get them out of here" I said" Sam" he said" go." we continued walking through then I hear a gun shot Sam! I said" Sam!" He ran to us saying" hurry hurry" then they got behind Sam I gave him my gun and he shielded us it was right in front of us luckily Dean shoots it and it dies flames. we went back to the ranger station and explained everything to the cops and the medics came blah blah. Haley and Ben went with their brother and left, Dean said" man, I hate camping" Sam said" me too" I said" me three" Dean said" Sam Bella, you know we're gonna find dad, right?" We sighed saying" yeah, we know." Sam said" buy in the meantime..I'm driving" I smile Dean doesn't throw the keys I start to giggle. Dean threw the keys Sam catching them, we got in the car and drove off to where ever our dad leads us too.