Killer painting

It was morning, last night they found another gig. so here we were of course, Dean is still asleep, so me and Sam decide to prank him, we went to the steering wheel and blowed the horn. Dean woke up saying" ahh." we got in and Dean said" oh man, that's so not cool." Sam said" we just swept the Telesca house with the EMF. it's clean. and last night while you were out." "oh good times." " I checked the history of the house. no haunting, no violent crimes, nothing strange about the telesca's themselves, either." Dean said" so if it's not the people and it's not the house, then maybe it's the contents, a cursed object or something." Sam said" house is clean." "you said that." "no I mean it's empty, no furniture, nothing." "where's all their stuff?"
They had to go to some auction thing or whatever it's called while I get to stay in the nice impala. I used my ability to spy on them oh this is the best thing ever!! I walked behind them then Sam stopped and looked at a very creepy picture. then a girl came, I still can't hear uhh. this sucks. I came back into my body and they came out we went to a motel and got a room, we went in and it was weird. we said" huh." then they talked while I went to the bathroom then I came back to see Sam talking to a girl on the phone, I smiled widely. he left while I had to stay with Dean, I'm gonna kill you, Sammy. I was on Sam's bed, he said not to spy on him or he'll take my daggers. so I didn't spy. I fell asleep.
Then I get woke up by Dean, we were going to a house to save someone from the painting that was a cursed or haunted thing, once we got there we rushed out and Sarah was there too, once we broke in there she was sitting in the chair, I blinked and inhaled I looked around and saw the body she was dead. I went back into my body as they walked closer then Sarah touched her shoulder causing the head to go back. she screamed we got her out of there.
It was the next morning, I heard a knock at the door, Sam answered it and said" hey, are you okay." Sarah said" no, actually. I just lied to the cops and told them I went to Evelyn's alone and found her like that." Sam said" thank you." she said" don't think me, I'm about to call them right back if you don't tell me what the heck is going on.who's killing these people?" Sam looked at me and Dean. Sam said" what." she said" what?" "it's not a who. it's what killing those people. Sarah, you saw the painting move." she said" no. no I was seeing things. it's impossible." me and Dean said" yeah, well, welcome to our world." Sam said" Sarah, I know this sounds crazy but we think that that painting is haunted." she said" you're joking." we didn't say a word we just looked at her. she said" you're not joking..." okay I'm bored and I want to prank Dean, I went into my ability and slowly moved things so they didn't see, I moved deans bag under Sam's bed and Sam's bag under Deans. I smirked then went back into my body. then Sarah said" well, then I guess you better show me. I'm coming with you." Sam said" what no. Sarah, no. you should just go home. this stuff can get dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt." she said" look, you guys are probably crazy, but if you're right about this, when me and my dad sold that painting we might have got these people killed. I'm not saying I'm not scared 'cause I am scared as ever.but I'm not gonna run and hide, either. so are we going or what?" Dean said" Sam.. marry that girl."
We went to the house luckily the painting was still there, Sam was picking the lock, Sarah said" isn't this a crime scene." I said" you've already lied to the cops. what's another infraction?" We went in and Sam got the painting placing it on the couch, he started listening to it, Sarah said" aren't you worried that it's gonna, you know, kill us?" Sam said" no, it seems to do its thing at night. I think we're all right in the daylight." I looked at the picture then at Dean, he said" Sam, check it out. the razor it's closed in this one, but it's open in that one." Sarah said" what are you guys looking for?" I said" well, if the spirits changing aspects of the painting maybe it's doing so for a reason." Sam was looking at the print copy and the real one he said" hey hey look at this the painting in the painting." me and Dean walked up to him, looking at it Dean said" it looks like a crypt or a mausoleum or something." Dean grabbed a glass bowl and looked at the painting in the painting. we went to a grave yard,dean said" this is the third boneyard we've checked. I think this ghost is jerking us around." Sarah said" so, this is what you guys do for a living?" Sam said" not exactly. we don't get paid." she said" well, mazel tov." then we finally found it. okay after they talked we went to a building for Dean to look at death certificates to see what happened to the fathers body the kids were all buried in the crypt. leaving me with the love birds. I watched them from a far so I don't have to hear them. then they all came back Dean said" there are bones to burn." I said" I told." Sam laughed at deans face.
We went to a grave yard, the deal was if there were bones to burn I get burn them. Sam and Dean dug then once they were nearly done, Sarah said" you guys seem to be uncomfortably comfortable with this." Sam said" well...this isn't exactly the first grave we dug." I was playing with the torch. they got to the box and Dean broke It open Dean salted it while Sam poured gasoline on it. I lit the match and threw it in. Then we went back to the house, Dean made me stay in the car with him, so Sam and Sarah could talk. I felt strange, then the front door closed, me and Dean got out the car and ran to the door we tried picking the lock but it wouldn't budge, I went into my ability and I was next to Sam, then the little girl appeared no no no. then Sam hit her with iron, I went back into my body. then me and Dean got in the impala and drove to the crypt. Dean went in while I stayed in the car I went back into my ability and watch them Sam just got hit by a desk and the little girl was right next to Sarah The little girl was gonna kill Sarah, then it caught flames thank god Dean.
It was the next day, the day we are leaving, I stayed in the car. while they went in to Sarah's house. Dean came out grumbling. I said" oh is Dean mad?" He said" shut up, Bella." I laughed then said" we can always drive off, you know." he said" yeah I know but nah." then Sam came out then went back to the door, and Sarah and Sam kissed, Dean and I smiled happy for our brother.