Devils home

We are driving down Interstate 35. Sam was knocked out in the passenger seat. I was smiling in the backseat, Dean looked at Sam and got a spoon, oh no prank. Dean put the spoon in Sam's slightly opened mouth. then took out his phone taking a picture. then turns up the music waking up Sam, who pulled the spoon out of his mouth. Sam said" ha ha. very funny." Dean said" sorry. not a lot of scenery here in east Texas you kind of got to make your own." he was still laughing when he said that though. Sam said" man, we're not kids anymore, Dean. we're not gonna start that crap up again." "start what up?" " That prank stuff. that's stupid and it always escalates." "what's the matter, Sammy? You afraid you're gonna get a little nair in your shampoo again, huh?" "All right, just remember, you started it." "oh, bring it on, baldy." I said" where are we, anyway?" Dean said" a few hours outside of Richardson. Sam give me the lowdown again." Sam said" all right, about a month or two ago, this group of kids goes poking around this local haunted house.." "haunted by what?" "Apparently, a pretty misogynistic spirit. legend goes it takes girls and strings them up in the rafters. this group of kids see this dead girl hanging in the cellar..." "anybody ID the corpse?" I said" well, that's the thing. by the time the cops got there, the body was gone. so the cops were saying the kids were yanking their chains." Dean said" maybe the cops were right." I said" maybe, but I read a couple of the kids' firsthand accounts. they seem pretty sincere." Dean said" where'd you read these accounts?" I said" well, I knew we were gonna be passing through Texas, so last night, me and Sam was surfing some local paranormal websites, and we found one." Dean said" and what's it called?" Sam and I breathed out a chuckle before I said" heck hounds lair.com." Dean scoffs saying" let me guess, streaming live out of moms basement." Sam and I said" yeah, probably." Dean said" most of those websites wouldn't know a ghost if it bit then in the butt." Sam said" look we let dad take off, which was a mistake by the way, and now we don't know where the heck he is. so meantime we got to find ourselves something to hunt. there's no harm checking this thing out." I looked at him crazy the thing takes girl does he know what I am A GIRL. God my brothers are stupid. Dean said" all right. so, where do we these kids?" I said" same place you always find kids in a town like this."
We were talking to this kid, he said" it was the scariest thing I ever saw in my life, I swear to god." then another "from the moment we walked in, the walls were painted black." then a girl "red. I think it was blood." then then 1st kid "with all these freaky symbols.." the 2nd one "crosses and stars and.." first kid" pentagons.." second kid "Pentecostals" the girl "whatever. I had my eyes closed the whole time." I couldn't take it I went back to the car leaving Sam and Dean to deal with this. then we went to talk to the guy Craig the one who took the kids. Sam and Dean went in I refused to go in. then they came and of course we got to the house. Sam said" can't say I blame the kid." Dean said" yeah. so much for curb appeal." we went in, then I looked at all the symbols then one that seemed semi fresh so this might just be a prank to scare some kids. then there was a crash then we went to the door Sam opened and we were blinded by light. the people on the other side said" whoa whoa, cut just a couple humans" the other person said" what are you doing here?" I said" what the heck are you doing here?" The one with glasses said" uh, we belong here. we're professionals." I said" professional what?" He said" paranormal investigators. here you go. take a look at that, boys." he handed them cards. I looked at deans card Me and Dean said" you got to be kidding me." Sam said" Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spengler." I said" you guys run that website." the one, Ed said" yeah." Dean said sarcastically" yeah, yeah we're huge fans." Ed said" and we know who you guys are too." I said" oh yeah." Harry said" amateurs looking for ghosts and cheap thrills. yeah, so, if you guys don't mind, were trying to conduct a serious scientific investigation here." Dean said" yeah what do you got so far." Ed said" Har, why don't you tell them about EMF?" Sam said" EMF?" He's acting dumb good job Sammy. Harry said" electromagnetic field. spectral entities can cause energy fluctuations that can be read with an emf detecter like this bad boy right here. whoa. whoa. it's 2.8 mG. it's hot in here." Sam said" wow." Dean said" huh. so have you guys ever really seen a ghost before?" Ed said" once. we were investigating this old house, and we saw a vase fall right off the table.." Harry said" by itself." "well, we didn't actually see it but we heard it. and something like that it changes you." Dean said" I think I get the picture. we should go, let them get back to work."
We left I started laughing right when we got back to the impala, Dean said" shut up." I said" shut don't go up." he glared at me, Sam was looking at me, chuckling. I said" Sam you acted so dumb in there." he said" this is gonna go on till we leave isn't it?" I nodded. then Dean said" you acted evil in there are you possessed." I said" no idiot. I was just annoyed." Sam busted out laughing then said" its her, Dean."
The next day we went to the library... library. we came out, Dean walked up to us, Sam told him everything while I walked next to them, thinking. then we went to the impala, Sam and I pranked Dean, rigged the impala to play music when he turned it on. Dean got in and started the car while me and Sam leaned down to look at him. then music blared out the radio, Dean stopped it while rolling down the window, me and Sam were laughing at him, he said" what the..." we both got in. I sat on Sam's lap. we pointed to each other. Dean said" that's all you got? That's weak. that is bush league." me and Sam still laughed.
We went back to the house, there was another murder last night, so we are going to check it out tonight. once we got there police, then I don't know what happened but I was pushed towards the house then we went inside quickly closing the door. we got out guns with rock salt. we went to the cellar. we heard scrapping, we went into the part it was coming from, we opened the cabinet, then rats came out, Dean said" I hate rats." Sam said" you'd rather it was a ghost?" Dean said" yes." then I turned to see the ghost I said" Sam Dean." they looked back and shot at it, I ducked and crawled over to them. it wasn't getting affected by the rock salt. then it was gone. Sam said" what the heck kind of spirit is immune to rock salt?" Dean said" I don't know. come on come on come on!" Then it attacked, I pulled out my sword that was tied to my belt. and blocked the spirit from hitting Sam. I couldn't hold it any longer I moved my sword ducking the ghost axe hit the fuse box. then we made a run for it Sam and I hit the front door first it busted open. we got up and ran to the woods. the ghost geeks were outside the house. then as we ran off getting the heck out of there they got caught.
We went to the motel room and sam started researching. Dean drew that symbol it was bugging the heck out of him. they went to talk to Craig, guess what it started as a prank but looks like it's more now.
They came back, Sam went into the shower while Dean left, he was up to something a prank I think. Dean came back and Sam was still in the shower, uh. I said" what are you doing?" He said" shut your mouth and keep it that way, now out." I stuck my tongue out at him and went into the impala. They both came out and we went to get some food. I actually got food while they got coffee. sam looked uncomfortable. we left after I ate quickly while they talked about the ghost then Sam said" to think I'm allergic to our soap." Dean got up and laughed, Sam said" you did this?" Dean walked off laughing slightly harder Sam got up and packed up his laptop, saying" your a freakin jerk." I rolled my eyes at my very mature plus a lot immature Winchester brothers.
We went to the ghost geeks trailer. Sam told them the made up story about the ghost. then we left going to a diner. Dean kept pulling a stupid string to a weird and more stupid thing that talked. Sam said" if you pull that string one more time, I'm gonna kill you." Dean pulls it anyway. Dean laughs. saying" come on, man. you need more laughter in your life, you know? You're way too tense. they post it yet?" They talked I waited till Dean put his hand on the beer bottle, once he did, I was gonna bust, he drank it the got ready to put it down but couldn't, Sam and I laughed, he said" you didn't." we said" oh, we did." Sam held up the glue tube. Sam pulled the string to the thing and then we continued laughing.
We went back to the house with guns that should work we hope. Dean got the bottle off his hand. we walked through the house, then the stupid ghost geeks, that's what I call them, came getting pointed at by three guns, I turned back to face the door, there was scrapping metal. Sam and Dean left me with the geeks, I turned around in enough time to see the camera go out of their hand and on the floor with Harry. then it vanished, then Harry and Ed made a run for it. we heard screaming great. I ran that way, to see Sam nearly get his head chopped off. then of course him being an idiot got pushed against a wall with an axe handle against his neck, the two men ran out past me. I had nothing with me. Sam yelled" Dean." Dean came in and torched at the ghost, Sam was dropped and we crawled out. then Dean lit the place and we ran out.
The geeks just got a call from an important person in Hollywood. they were going to la. once they drove off Dean said" wow." Sam said" I have a confession to make." Dean said" what's that?" Sam said" Bella was the one who called them and told them she was a producer." I start laughing then Sam finally Dean. Dean said" well, I'm the one who put the dead fish in their backseat." we all laugh then Sam says" truce?" Dean said" yeah, truce at least for the next 100 miles." oh god. we got in the impala and drove off.