The reunion

Arabella's POV
I was in the living room at sam's apartment, him and his girlfriend we're going to a Halloween party at a bar so I couldn't go. his girlfriend said" Sam! Get a move on, will ya. we were supposed to be there like 15 minutes ago. Sam, you coming or what?" Sam poked his head out the door way saying" do I have to" she said" yes. it'll be fun, and where's your costume" he scoffed, I silently laughed at my brother. he said" you know how I feel about Halloween" then he got dragged out by her, oh poor Sammy but I don't care now time for my fun candy.
Once they got back they crashed on their bed. Sam sent me to bed lets just say he sent me but I didn't go to sleep, I'm in my room just sitting on my bed looking through my bag to make sure everything I needed was in it just incase something ever happened. I heard a crash I got up and waited till I saw Sam he motioned me to come and I followed him, the window and door was open, we saw someone moving through the other room, Sam speeded off I quickly followed behind him, Sam attacked the man it was pitch black but the moves they were fighting by seemed oddly familiar, then they crashed to the ground I jumped up and was on top of the man he shifted and now I was next to Sam on the ground the man said" wow, easy, tigers" we said" Dean?" He chuckled Sam said" you scared the crap out of me" Dean said" that's cause you're out of practice." I rolled away from them knowing the next move Sam was about to do. Sam flipped over now on top of Dean who chuckles saying" or not.. get off of me" Sam got off Dean and lifting him up saying" Dean, what the heck are you doing here?" Dean said" I was looking for a beer" I said" hey your sister still right here" he ignored me, Jess came in flicking on the lights saying" Sam?" Sam said" Jess, hey.... Dean, this is my girlfriend Jessica" she said" wait your brother Dean" Dean said" you know I love the smurfs, you know I got to tell you, you are completely you are completely out of my brothers league" I looked at Sam who was staring at Dean in disbelief. I raised my eye brows wait why did Dean even come just here what's happened. then Dean said" anyway I got to borrow your boyfriend here and talk about some private family business, but nice meeting you." Sam said" no. no whatever you want to say you can say it in front of her" Sam didn't you hear him family business. Dean said" okay, um dad hasn't been home in a few days" I said" so he's working over on a miller time shift. he'll stumble back in sooner or later" Dean looked between me and Sam. he said" dads on a hunting trip, and he hasn't been home in a few days." I got up and walked over to Dean, Sam said" Jess, excuse us" we walked out going down the stairs, Sam said" come on, you can't just break in in the middle of the night and expect us to hit the road with you" Dean said" you're not hearing me, Sammy Bella. dads missing. I need you to help me find him" Sam said" you remember the poltergeist in amers or the Devils gate in Clifton? He was missing then, too. he's always missing and he's always fine." Dean said" not for this long. now are you gonna come with me or not" I had no idea what to do I mean I used to hunt but only a few times when dad would let me it was dangerous I was young. and I was gone for 6 years I don't even know what happened I had a concussion then woke up in my dads arms, so I don't know what I did for six years of my life so then I've known these guys for 7 years, Sam said" we are not" Dean said" why not" he said" I swore I was done with hunting for good and Bella's still young she's 13." Dean said" come on, it wasn't easy but it wasn't that bad and we were hunting at her age." Sam said" yeah, when I told dad I was scared of the thing in my closet, he gave me A .45" Dean said" what was he supposed to do" Sam said" I was 9 years old. he was supposed to say don't be afraid of the dark" Dean said" don't be afraid of the dark. are you kidding me? You should be afraid you know what's out there" Sam said" yea I know still, the way we grew up after mom was killed and dads obsession to find the thing that killed her but we still haven't found the thing, so we kill everything we can find" Dean said" save a lot of people doing it, too" Sam scoffed saying" you think mom would have wanted this for us... the weapon training and melting the silver into bullets, man Dean we were raised like warriors. " Dean said" so what are you going to do, are you just just gonna live some normal, Apple pie life. is that it?" Sam said" no not normal. safe" Dean said" and that's why you ran away" Sam said" i was just going to college. it was dad who said if I was gonna go I should stay gone and that's what I'm doing" Dean said" dads in real trouble right now if he's not dead already. I can feel it, I can't do this alone" Sam said" yes, you can" Dean said" yea, but I don't want to" I bit my lip, Sam sighs, I said" what was he hunting?" Dean looks at us before opening his car trunk, with all of his weapons. he said" alright let's see, where the heck did I put that thing" Sam said" so when dad left, why didn't you go with him?" Dean said" I was working my own gig this voodoo thing Down in New Orleans." I said" dad let you go on a hunting trip by yourself" Dean said" I'm 26, Bella.... all right here we go, so dad was checking out this two lane blacktop just outside of Jericho, California about a month ago, this guy..." he gave Sam the paper with me looking over his shoulder and continued" they found his car, but he'd vanished, completely M.I.A." sam said" so maybe he was kidnapped" Dean said" yeah well here's another one in April, another one in December '04, '03, '98, '92. 10 of them over the past 20 years. all men all same 5 mile stretch of road. started happening more and more, so dad went to go dig around. that was about 3 weeks ago. I hadn't heard from him since which is bad enough, and then I get this voicemail yesterday" he played the voicemail " Dean, something is starting to happen. I think it's serious. I need to try to figure out what's going on. be very careful Dean, we're all in danger" I said" you know there's EVP on that?" Dean said" not bad, Bella. kind of like riding a bike, isn't it? All right. I slowed the message down and ran it through a Gold Wave, took out the hiss and this is what I got" he turned that on and a female whispering" I can never go home." Sam said" never go home" Dean closed his trunk and said" you know in almost 2 years I've never bothered you two, never asked you for a thing" Sam said" alright, we'll go. I'll help you find him but I have to get back first thing Monday. just wait here. come on Bella" Dean said" what's first thing Monday" before Sam could answer I said" he has an interview and before you saw job interview it's not that it's a law school interview and it's his whole life and future on the plate" Dean said" law school?" Sam said" so we got a deal or not?" Then we went upstairs I ran to my room and grabbed my bag and then some clothes. my bag contained my journal, lap top, cell phone, charger, my pocket knife, and my daggers then I packed the money I had and then a few outfits to match any problem we run into." I was with Sam while he packed a few things Jess came in and said" wait, you're taking off ? Is this about your dad, is he alright" Sam said" yeah. you know, just a little family drama" she said" but your brother said he was on some kind of hunting trip" Sam said" ah, yeah, he's just deer hunting up at the cabin, he's probably got Jim, jack, and Jose along with him. we're just gonna go bring him back" Jess said" what about the interview" he said" Ill make the interview this is only for a couple days" I walked out not caring at all, I went back to my room to double check I have everything. once Sam came back we went down and got into the impala deans baby.
Jericho, California
We were at a gas station. Dean went in to get whatever while I was in the back and Sam was doing something in the passenger seat. Dean came out saying" hey, you want breakfast" Sam looked at what he was saying it was chips and soda, Sam said" no" I said" yeah" Dean gave me the chips and soda then Sam said" so how'd you pay for that stuff, you and dad still running credit card scams" Dean said" yeah, well, hunting ain't exactly a pro ball career. besides all we do is apply, it's not our fault they send us the cards" I said" yeah and what names did you write on the application this time?" Dean said" uh...Bert Aframian and his son Hector, scored two cards out of the deal" Sam said" sounds about right. I swear man you got to update your cassette tape collection." Dean said" why?" I said" well for one they're cassette tapes, and two.." Sam continued" black sabbath, motorhead, Metallica. it's the greatest hits of mullet rock." Dean said" house rules, Sammy Bella. driver picks the music, shot guns shut their cake hole" oh lord I'm gunna break their necks before the end of this trip if their is an end. Sam said" Sammy is a chubby 12 year old, it's Sam okay?" Dean said" sorry I can't hear you, the music's too loud"
After a few hours
Sam said" alright, so there's no match for dad at the hospital or morgue. so thats something, I guess" we pulled up to a crime scene great Dean said" check it out" we stopped and Dean pulled IDs he said" lets go" I was about to open my door when Sam said" Bella no this is too risky for us, you stay here" i huffed then looked to Dean who said" yea stay here Bella" I said" fine" I stayed in the impala for at least 10 minutes. Then we took off again to downtown. we parked the impala and we got out. we were following a girl for some reason I don't know. they talked and I waited leaning against the impala. Then they went into a diner oh I'm gunna kill them I went in too and sat at a booth right behind them, I heard them talk then talk then I finally found something interesting, the girl said" it's kind of this local legend. this one girl, she got murdered out on centennial like decades ago. well, supposedly she's still out there. she hitchhikes and whoever picks her up well, they disappear forever"
We were at the local library, Dean and Sam at the computer while I was at a table writing in my journal.
Local legend could be cause of murders happening in this town.