Phantom Crasher

I woke up in Sam's bed in our motel room, Sam was gone and Dean was still asleep. I heard the door creak open, then Sam said" morning, sunshines." Dean groans" what time is it?" Sam said" its about 5:45." Dean said" in the morning" Sam said" yep." I said" where does the day go?" Dean said" did you get any sleep last night?" Sam said" I grabbed a couple hours" Dean said" liar 'cause I was up at 3:00, and you were watching a George foreman infomercial." Sam said" hey what can I say it's riveting tv" Dean said" when was the last time you got a good nights sleep?" Sam said" a little while, I guess. it's not a big deal." Me and Dean said" yeah, it is" he said" I appreciate your concern" Dean said" I'm not concerned, it's your job to keep my butt alive, so I need you sharp. seriously, are you still having nightmares about Jess" Sam said" yeah, but it's not just her, it's everything.." he gave Dean coffee then continued" I just forgot, you know? This job man, it gets to you" Dean said" you can't let it. you can't bring it home like that" I scooted up next to Sam and said" all this it never keeps you up at night.. never you're never afraid" Dean said" no, not really" Sam reached over under deans pillow and pulled out a dagger" I said" hey don't mess with my daggers." Dean said" that's not fear, that is precaution" Sam said" alright whatever. I'm too tired to argue" then the cell phone rings. Dean talks I said" so Sammy do I get coffee" he said" no." I said" why?" He said" your too young" I said" Sam I fight and kill things and I'm too young for coffee" he chuckled then gave me his coffee I took one sip and gave it back I said" how do you doing that stuff, blah" then Dean hung up and we packed up and left going to kittanning, Pennsylvania.
Once we got there we went to the guy that called he said" thanks for making the trip so quick, Dean and your dad really helped me out. " Sam said" yeah, he told me, it was a poltergeist?" Then the man said" your dad said you were off to college and the little one went with you" Sam said" yeah I was. I'm...taking some time off." I said" yeah, I needed to get a few years of education before I started going on the road." The man said" well, he was real proud of you. I could tell. he talked about you all the time" Sam said" he did" the man said" yeah. you bet he did" then they talked about dad then I heard" we get Sam and Bella...even trade huh?" I said" no not by a long shot" the man said" I got something I want you guys to hear. listen to this, well it sounded like it was up your alley. it was for united Britannia flight 2485. it was one of ours" we listened to it the man said" took off from here crashed about 200 miles south now they're saying mechanical failure, the cabin depressurized somehow. nobody knows why. over 100 people on board only seven got out alive. the pilot was one. his name is chuck lambert, he's a good friend of mine. chuck is uh....well he's pretty broken up about it, like it was his fault" Sam said" you don't think it was?" "No I don't." Sam said" jerry, we're gonna need passenger manifests, a list of survivors" Dean said" right. and any way we can take a look at the wreckage" jerry said" the other stuff is no problem, but the wreckage... Fellas, the NTSB has it locked down in an evidence warehouse. no way I've got that kind of clearance" Dean said" no problem"....
Me and Sam were leaning against the impala while Dean went into a shop. once he came out Sam said" you've been in there forever" Dean said" you can't rush perfection" he holds out two fake ID cards, Sam said" homeland security, that's pretty illegal even for us." Dean said" yeah well it's something new you know? People haven't seen it a thousand times..." we got in. "... all right so what do you got" I said" well there's definitely EVP on the cockpit voice recorder." Dean said" yeah" Sam said" listen." the thing said no survivors. Dean said" no survivors. what's that suppose to mean, there were seven survivors." Sam said" got me" Dean said" so, what are you thinking? A haunted flight?" I said" there's a long history of spirits and death omens on planes and ships, like phantom travelers. or remember flight 401?" Dean said" right the one that crashed, the airline salvaged it's parts, put it in other planes, then the spirit of the pilot and copilot haunted those flights." Sam said" right" Dean said" yep." Sam said" maybe we got a similar deal." Dean said" so survivors, which one do you want to talk to first?" Sam said" third on the list, max Javey," Dean said" why him?" I said" for one he's from around here, and two if anyone saw anything weird he did." Dean looked at us saying" what makes you say that?" Sam said" well I spoke to his mother, and she told me where to find him" they went to talk to max while I stayed in the impala to find more things or sleep.
They came back and we went to the one that opened the emergent door they went in and then came out about 15 minutes later. then we went to a shop that had business suits, they came out in tuxes I went next to them saying" Dean" I giggled. he said" man, I look like one of the blues brother." Sam said" no you don't, you look more like a seventh grader at his first dance" he said" I hate this thing" I said" hey, you want into that warehouse or not?" We got in the car and drove off to the warehouse oh this is gonna be fun. they went in while I stayed in the car I swear if the get caught I'm gonna bail them out then kill them. I hear the alarm go off great, they come into the car and speed off, we went back to jerry. he said" its loaded with sulphur" I said" you sure" he said" take a look for yourself" Dean went over to it and looked In it then back at us saying" not too many things leave behind a sulfuric residue." Sam said" demonic possession" I said" it would explain how a mortal man would have the strength to open up an emergency hatch" Sam said" if the guy was possessed, it's possible" Dean said" this goes way beyond floating over a bed or barfing pea soup. it's one thing to possess a person, but to use them to take down a entire airplane?" Sam said" you ever heard of something like this before?" Dean said" never."
We were in a motel room, Sam on his laptop and Dean and I on the floor looking at other stuff. Sam said" so, every religion in every world culture has the concept of demons and demonic possession, right? Christian, Native American, Hindu...you name it." Dean said" yeah, but none of them describe anything like this." Sam said" that's not exactly true, according to Japanese belief, certain demons are behind certain disasters both natural and man made, one causes earthquakes another causes disease" Dean said" and this one causes plane crashes?" Sam sighed. I said" alright so what we have a demon that's evolved with the times and found a way to ratchet up the body count?" Sam said" yeah. you know, who knows how many planes it's brought down before this one?..." Dean turns around and rubbed the back of his neck and head."...what?" Dean said" I don't know, man. this isn't our normal gig.I Mean demons, they don't want anything just death and destruction for its own sake. this is big. I wish dad was here." Sam and I said" yeah, us too" deans cell rings and he answers it he said" hello? Oh, hey, jerry. wha....Jerry, I'm sorry. what happened?.... Where'd this happen... I'll try to ignore the irony in that... nothing, hang in there, all right? We'll catch up with you soon." Sam said" another crash?" Dean said" yeah let's go" Sam said" where" Dean said" nazareth." they left leaving me to clean up the mess they made. I cleaned up super fast and then I called Sam he answered I said" Sam where are you?!" He said" oh god Bella uh we are getting on a plane in 5 minutes" I said" what no no that's leaving me Sam you can't leave me" he said" calm down we will be back to get you or something" I said" I'm gonna kill you two" he hung up, I muttered" oh I'm gunna kill them" I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling, I hummed songs I'm nervous the plane crashes 40 minutes in. it been a while, oh god I grab my ear buds and MP3 and listen to music. okay it's been an hour I got up and packed what they left here which was my stuff and a few bucks. I called a taxi giving him $20, once we got to the airport I jumped out and ran in to gate 13 once I got there people were coming out of it, I saw Sam and Dean, I said" Sam, Dean" they turned to see me, I ran up to them hugging them, then I kicked their shins they said" what was that for, jerk" I said" for scaring the heck out of me, idiots." they nodded and then Dean said" you checked out and got a taxi." I nodded. we left and I went to the impala and fell asleep. they talked to jerry, then they tried calling dad a lot of times then they got in and drove off..