Long distance call

Sam is still trying to find a way to save Dean. I want to help but I'm still too young. I was in the impala, like always.
They came out, sam seemed mad at Dean. uh oh, what did he do? Then we took off to Ohio. they went to talk the woman that found a man,her husband, dead.
We went to a motel, getting a room.
They went to some place about phone things and were in there for about 10 minutes. they came out and we went back to the motel, sam went to talk to someone with the same problem from the first house in a rental then Dean went to talk to someone else with the problem.
They both came back, Dean with shock written on his face. Dean told me and sam what happened, we said" dad? You really think it was dad?" Dean said" I don't know. maybe." sam said" well, what did he sound like?" Dean said" like Oprah. It was dad. he sounded like dad. what do you think?" I said" what did he say?" Dean said" my name." sam said" that's it." Dean said" yeah, the call dropped out." sam and I said" why would he even call in the first place, Dean?" He said" I don't know, man. why are ghosts calling anybody in this town? But I mean, other people are hearing from their loved ones. why can't we? It's at least a possibility, right?" I said" yeah, i guess." Dean said" okay, so what...what if it really is dad? What happens if he calls back?" Sam and I said" what do you mean?" Dean said" what do I say?" Sam said" hello." Dean said" hello?" he shrugged. dean said" that's what you come back with-- hello?" Sam said" uh..." Dean grabs his jacket and walks out the door. me and sam looked at each other and sighed.
It was a while later. sam was on his laptop and I was sitting next to him, tapping my fingers along his back and pulling his hair, yeah I'm bored he has long hair, ha ha. The door opens and Dean comes in, Dean said" find anything?" Sam said" after 3 hours, I have found no reason why anything supernatural would be going on here." Dean said" wow, you know, you'd think a Stanford education and a high school hook up rate of 0.0 would produce better results than that." sam said" hilarious." Dean said" sam, you're just looking in the wrong places, pal." sam said" and what are the right places, Dean?" He said" motel pamphlet rack. Milan, Ohio-- birthplace of Thomas Edison." I said" yeah, right. so what?" Dean said" keep reading." sam took it from me and read it, he looked up and said" you're kidding." I looked at him puzzling. Dean cocked his eye brows and smiled.
Then they left me, I said" boys." they turned and said" just stay here, Bella." I huffed. they closed the door, I heard it lock, I muttered" really, jerks."
They came back, it was dark. sam went to our bed and I laid down, next to him, I tossed and turned a lot, sam mumbled" stop moving." I hit his arm, I finally found a good spot which was half my body on top of Sam's and then hanging off the bed. I fell asleep, sam was already asleep.
I woke up sam gone, Dean on his computer. I got up, he looked towards me then the computer again, I said" I'm going to take a shower then go to a store." he muttered something I couldn't place and I went into the bathroom and took a shower, once I was out, I got dressed in shorty shorts and an undershirt, I went back into the room to still see Dean, he didn't look up though, I grabbed some jeans and a flannel and jacket. I put it on and walked out the door with pocket knife and money, I always carry a weapon with me. I went to the store and looked through the isles, I grabbed chocolate bars and sodas with some chips and payed then walked out, I hope someone is at the motel room. I walked in and Dean was just leaving, he said" stay here." I looked at him, he just left me.
It was a little later, Some number called me. I said" hello?" The person said" Bella. is that you?" I said" who are you?" The person said" your mom." I said" no your not my mom is dead, and the dead is dead, no way into contact. who are you?" Then the line went dead. I sighed.
Then Dean came in with a messed up face. I said" what happened to you?" He said" shut up!" I said" okay, Dean." he went into the bathroom and started to clean the wound.
Then sam came in, he looked at me then to the bathroom, he walked up to it. I fell asleep. I heard the tv turn on then beer bottles popping. Dean and Sam, my brothers.