Back story: Bella

Arabella winchester, daughter of John winchester. Her mother died by a demonic fire that happened in Bella's nursery. The yellow eyes demon was the cause but he let Bella live for one reason, her connection with sam Winchester, her brother, but the connection with demon blood from the yellow eyed demon. She survived 6 years alone till she got found on May 2nd her 6th birthday. also Sam's birthday.
Dean had been chasing something he thought to be demon but turned out to be a little girl. he pointed the gun at her, she whimpered" please d...dont hurt me." Dean knew he wouldn't hurt a little girl, he yelled" dad! Sammy!"
When his dad showed up along with sam, he looked down at the girl, she looked young, scared and sensitive, but she had deans eyes and Sam's hair. she pulled out a small kitchen knife, Dean said" whoa! Hey it's okay." sammy said" its okay. we aren't going to hurt you, I promise." he looked between the two men his brother and father. they put their guns to the their sides. Bella put the blade down still scared. she said" I'm Bella. my last name is win---Ches--ter." sam looked at his father, whom his face just hit realization, he had a daughter, great time for explanation. Dean said" dad..." John said" uhh." sam said" really dad." Dean looked at the little girl and said" its okay, we are your family, I'm Dean Winchester." sam said" I'm sam. our father has some things to talk about, come with us, you're safe." She carefully got up, but she fell, there was a big bruise on the side of her head. Dean said" how'd you get that bruise?" She said" I fell and blacked out, I woke up and I ran from...." Dean finished" me." She nodded. John said" Dean go get her." Dean slid down the hill and carefully picked up Bella and climbed up the hill. John looked at her then realized this was his daughter. he said" Bella, you're my daughter." she looked at him wide eyed then looked at Sam and Dean. she smiled widely. She has a family, a father and 2 brothers. Her eyes got heavier as they started to make there way back to where their car is, she was still in Deans arms and she fell asleep.
Her family, the winchester's, father and brothers.