The crash

I could feel pain coursing through me. I blacked out.
I woke up in the hospital, I said" hey Sammy. daddy!" I got up, I grunted in pain, a nurse came in she said" it okay." I said" where's my family." she went out after a few minutes she came in with sam, I smiled thank god he's okay, wait dad, Dean. I hugged him, I was fine somehow I was hardly hurt even though the impact hit me the most. I had a few stitches, bruises on my face. we went to Dean's room, I looked at my brother laying on the bed. the doctor came in saying" your dad is awake." sam said" doc, what about my brother?" The doctor said" well, he sustained serious injury blood loss, contusions to his liver and kidney. but it's the head trauma I'm worried about. there's early signs of cerebral edema." Sam said" well, what can we do?" He said" well, we won't know his full condition until he wakes up. if he wakes up." sam and I said" If?" He said" I have to be honest. most people with his degree of injury wouldn't have survived this long. he's fighting very hard. but you need to have realistic expectations, son."
We went to dads room, dad said" give them my insurance." Sam took the card and looked at it saying" Elroy McGillicuddy?" Dad said" and his three loving children. so... what else did the doctor say about Dean?" Sam said" nothing. look... if the doctors won't do anything, then we'll have to-- that's all. I don't know. Ill find some... hoodoo priest and lay some mojo on him." dad said" we'll look for someone." Sam said" yeah." dad said" but Sam... I don't know if we're gonna find anyone." Sam said" why not? I found that faith healer before." dad said" that was one in a million." I blinked out come on, deans not gonna die, his body is still here and.....and we have to do something about this. I looked at my body to see it lifted up by Sam, I blinked back and moved on my own, Sam looked at me, I shook my head.
We were at the junk yard, we were gonna meet bobby at. we walked up to him to see the impala wrecked. Sam said" Dean is gonna be ticked." bobby said" look, Sam this this just ain't worth a tow. I say we just empty the trunk, and sell the rest for scrap." Sam said" no, Dean would kill me if we did that. when he gets better, he's gonna want to fix it." bobby said" there's nothing to fix. the frames a pretzel. the engines ruined. there's barely any parts worth salvaging." Sam said" now, listen to me, bobby. if there's only one working part, that's enough. were not just gonna give up on..." bobby said" okay. you got it." Sam said" here.. dad asked if you could get this stuff for him." he handed bobby a note. bobby said" what John want with this?" Sam said" protection from the demon. what?" Bobby said" nothing. it's just..." "bobby. what's going on?" I zoned out not caring at all.
We went back to the hospital, dad lied to us. we walked into dads room straight to the window, tears threatened to fall. dad said" your quiet." sam said" you think we wouldn't find out?" Dad said" what?" Sam said" that stuff from bobby. you don't use it to ward off a demon you use it to summon one. you're planning on bringing the demon here, having some stupid macho showdown." dad said" I have a plan, sam." Sam said" that's exactly my point! Dean is dying and you have a plan! You care more about killing this demon than you do saving your own son!" Dad said" do not tell me how I feel. I am doing this for Dean." Sam said" how? How is revenge gonna help him? You're not thinking about anybody but yourself. it's the same selfish obsession!" Dad said" its funny, I thought it was your obsession, too. this demon killed your mother, killed your girlfriend. you begged me to be part of this hunt! Now, if you killed that demon when you had a chance, none of this would've happened." I hate this, oh how I wish Dean was here. then a cup was thrown to the floor. they stopped and looked at the glass cup then to me, I shook my head. then something happened Sam ran off, I blinked out and was still in dads room, I looked around and saw a foggy figure, I said" Dean." it looked towards me. then I blinked back. Running after Sam we stopped at deans room.
Dean nearly died was so close to he had no pulse then he came back, we went back to dads room, dad said" what do you mean you felt something." Sam said" I mean, I felt like... like Dean." I whispered" I saw something when I blinked out." Sam looked at me then dad did, I looked down. I whispered" it was a foggy figure I don't know what it was but I said Dean and it looked towards me." they talked a little then we left.
We went into deans room, Sam had an Ouija board in a bag, I took it while he talked to the unconscious Dean. I placed it on the floor and sat down yeah I'm not playing this I mean it'll work hopefully but I'm not touching that thing, I scooted back and say against the wall. the thing started moving, I smiled widely. Sam laughs slightly saying" oh, it's good to hear from you, man. it hasn't been the same without you, Dean." then the thing started moving again Sam said" Dean, what? H...U...N..... hunt? What hunting? Are you hunting?" The thing moved to yes. I went next to Sam and said" Dean, its in the hospital, what you're hunting? Do you know what it is? What is it?" He was spelling it out I looked at the letters he was spelling was he spelling reaper. Sam and I said" the reaper.. Dean is it after you?" Then it went to yes. Sam said" if it's here naturally, there's no way to stop it. man you're uh... no. no no no. there's got to be a way. dad will know what to do." we got up leaving the room, once we got to dads room, it was empty, Sam said" dad?" We went back to Deans room, I was tired as ever, I slid down the wall leaning against it sitting on the ground, I fell asleep.
Then I heard Sam say" Dean." I got up tripping over my feet, falling flat on the floor. ouch! I tried getting up again only to fall, dang it my legs are numb. I scooted against the wall. Dean was awake he was okay.
After a little the doctor came in saying something's to my brothers. then he left, I was zoning off and on, I heard dad say" how you feeling, dude?" Dean said" fine, I guess.I'm alive." Dad said" that's what matters." sam said" where were you last night?" Dad said" I had some things to take care of." Sam said" well, that's specific." Dean said" come on, sam." sam said" did you go after the demon?" I jumped up nearly falling again, but I some how grabbed Sam's arm and held on tightly. dad said" no." Sam said" you know, why don't I believe you right now?" Dad said" can we not fight? You know half the time we're fighting, I don't know what we're fighting about. were just butting heads. look Sammy I've... I've made some mistakes. but I've always done the best I could. I just don't want to fight anymore, okay?" Sam said" dad are you all right?" Dad said" yeah. yeah, I'm just a little tired. hey son, would you mind uh.. would you mind getting me a cup of caffeine?" Sam said" yeah. yeah, sure." Sam put me against the wall, I regained my balance but was being lazy so I stayed leaning against the wall, then he left me with our dad and brother. Dean was looking at dad then said" what is it?" Dad said" you know, when, uh when you were a kid, I'd come home from a hunt, and after what I'd seen, I'd be.. I'd be wrecked and you, you'd come up to me, and you'd put your hand on my shoulder, and you'd look me in the eye and you'd you'd say it's okay dad. Dean... I'm sorry." Dean said" why?" Dad said" you shouldn't have had to say that to me. I should've been saying that to you. you know I put I put too much on your shoulders. I made you grow up too fast. you took care of Sammy and Bella. you took care of me. you did that. and you didn't complain not once. I just want you to know... that I am so proud of you." something is very very wrong badly wrong, Dean said" this really you talking?" I blinked out, and wandered the halls I saw nothing I blinked back just in time to see dad with tears in his eyes, Dean had plain shock and fear on his face. then Sam came back we got Dean out of the bed, dad was gonna die, Sam found him. They made me stay behind them they didn't want me to see then it was over dad was dead.