Stealer of skin

For once I have no idea where we are at but I know we are at a gas station. Dean said" alright, I figure we'd hit Tucumcari by lunch, then head south hit bisbee by midnight. sam wears women's underwear." sam said" I'm listening. I'm just busy." I said" busy doing what?" Sam said" reading emails" Dean got out and said" emails from who?" Sam said" from my friends at Stanford" dean said" you still keep in touch with your college buddies?" Sam said" why not?" I said" well... what exactly do you tell them, you know about where you been, what you been doing?" Sam said" I tell them I'm on a road trip with my big brother and little sister. I tell them I needed some time off after Jess." Dean said" well, so you lie to them." I said" no! He just doesn't tell them the entire story" Dean said" yeah. that's called lying. hey man I get it, telling them the truth is far worse." Sam said" so what am I supposed to do just cut everybody out of my life?"
Dean looked at him that sly look on his face. Sam said" your serious?" Dean said" look, it sucks. but in a job like this, you can't get close to people." I said" you're kind of antisocial you know that?" He said" yeah whatever" Sam looked at his emails again then said" God." me and Dean said" what?" Sam said" this email from this girl, Rebecca warren, one of those friends of mine." Dean said" is she hot?" Sam didn't answer but said" I went to school with her and her brother Zach. she says zachs been charged with murder. he's been arrested for killing his girlfriend. Rebecca says he didn't do it, but it sounds like the cops have a pretty good case" I said" dude what kind of people you hanging out with?" Sam said" no, Bella. I know Zach, he's no killer." Dean said" maybe you know Zach as well as he knows you." Sam said" they're in St. Louis. we're going." Dean chuckles saying" I'm sorry about your buddy, okay? But this does not sound like our kind of problem." Sam said" it is our problem. they're my friends." I said" St. louis is 400 miles before behind us, Sam." sam gave Dean that look oh that stupid look. then Dean got in the car and made a u- turn going to St. Louis.
Once we got to Sam's friend house, we got out I stayed behind sam my arm draped over his shoulder. Then Sam knocked on the door and a girl answered saying" oh my god. Sam." Sam said" well, if it isn't little Becky" she said" you know what you can do with that " little Becky" crap" I took my arm of Sam's shoulder moving it to dean's. the girl and Sam hugged. then parted Sam said" I got your email" she said" I didn't think that you would come here." Dean said" Dean. older brother" I jumped up putting my hands on deans shoulder saying" Bella. younger sister" she said" hi" dean and I said" hi" Sam said" we're here to help. whatever we can do." she said" come in." they talked back and forth, I was just trailing them my arm half linked with deans arm. the girl left and Dean said" oh yeah man, you're a real straight shooter with your friends." Sam said" look, Zach and Becky need our help." "I just don't think this is our kind of problem." sam said" two places at once? We've looked into less."
We all got into the impala and drove to who knows where. Sam and Dean made me wait in the car because of all the blood our something. I heard a dog barking and growling. it's something going on here.
We went back to Becky's house to watch the security tape. I was bored and wasn't paying attention till I saw an eye flash on the screen okay this is supernatural. I said" uh" they talked.
It was the next day and Sam, Dean and I went to somewhere for this case. they were looking for something Dean was grumbling. then they went to another scene leaving me uh... I caught up to them my mind clicked to everything. I ran up to them saying" guys guys it's a shape shifter and its disappearing right after every attack, it going down into the sewers that's why it's trail ends." Sam looked down and saw the sewer. we went down into the sewers, Sam said" I bet this runs right by Zach's house, too. the shapeshifter could be using the sewer system to get around." Dean said" I think you're right. look at this" I looked at it then said" when the shapeshifter changes, maybe it sheds." Sam said" that is sick." We left the sewers going back to the impala Dean pulled out the crazy weapon top. Dean said" well, one thing I learned from dad no matter what kind of shapeshifter it is, there's one sure way to kill it." Sam and I said" silver bullet through the heart." Dean said" that's right."
We are walking through the sewers, we went further in. Dean said" I think we are close to its lair" Sam said" why do you say that." I said" 'cause there's another puke-inducing pile next to your face." Sam looked over and said" oh god" moving away from the pile. then I turned around and started walking the way we came to see if the coast was clear. I ran back immediately when I saw the thing, I ducked under Dean and went next to Sam, once the thing showed itself to the boys Sam screamed" Dean" but it was too late Dean got punched Sam tried shooting at it but all the pipes blocked Sam stayed with Dean for 5 seconds then ran chasing after the thing, I ran after Sam then Dean behind me, then we came back up to the top and it was gone Sam said" alright lets split up." Dean said" alright. I'll meet you two on the other side.
We got to the other side and waited for Dean. we didn't find it. Dean came up saying" hey. anything?" Sam said" no. he's gone." Dean said" all right. lets get back to the car." we walked off Dean got stopped by a car going by. Once we got to the car, Sam said" you think he found another way underground?" Dean said" probably. you got the keys" I said" hey, didn't dad once face a shapeshifter in San Antonio?" Dean said" that was Austin and it turned out not to be a shapeshifter. it was a thought-form, a psychic projection. Remember" I said" oh right. here you go." I threw him the keys then once he opened the back and the way he looked at the weapons set me off. Sam knew it wasn't him too. Sam pulled a gun at him while I pulled out my silver daggers. Sam said" don't move! what have you done with him." that thing said" dude, chill. it's me, all right?" I said" No, I don't think so. where's my brother" it said" you're about to shoot him. Sam calm down." Sam said" you caught those keys with your left. your shoulder was hurt." then it hit Sam, it was about to hit me when I ran faster than ever down the street super fast. I finally stopped and looked around I was about to break down, both my brothers are gone, I have no one. I ran to Becky's house and knocked on the door no one answer i picked the lock and stayed behind the wall till the right moment, then I heard Becky scream I came out charging at the shapeshifter then it hit me against the head I fell next to the wall, half conscious. then once I regained balance I ran out the back door hiding in the alley.
I looked in the alley I was still behind Becky's house. I hope one of the boys find me I know they wouldn't leave me so they will look for me. I looked through the window and saw Sam and the shapeshifter. I couldn't go in there I would be toast. they were fighting then Dean came in and shot the shapeshifter, I still couldn't do anything, my head hurt that thing really hit me hard. I heard Becky say" your sister was here but I don't know where she went to I saw her right when that thing punched her in the head. I'm sorry." Sam said" Bella." he got up and looked around. I walked around to the front and picked the lock, Dean heard the lock move and pointed a gun at me, I said" really..put the gun down" he did and I ran up to him hugging him. he hugged back. then I moved to Sam and he hugged me. then Dean looked at my face and saw a giant black and blue spot where the shapeshifter hit me. I fell asleep in his arms he was mumbling something then I was picked up I felt it.
It was the next day and we were leaving, I was leaning against the car with Dean while Sam was talking to Becky. we hit the road again, Dean said" sorry man." Sam said" about what?" Oh no is this the college thing again, I leaned against the window then leaned up so my head was on Sam's back shoulder then I fell asleep.