Dream a little dream of me

Sam took off to the bar, Dean went after him in a while.
Then they came out and we took off, bobby was in a coma. oh god, he never gets sick. Once we got there, they went to the hospital while I stayed in the car. they came out and we went to his motel room. what was he even doing in Pittsburg. I stayed in the car and then Dean came out kicking me out of the car. I went up to the room to find sam going through bobby's discovery. then he left me in the room to go find Dean. I stayed in there they had found out that the thing is like an evil sand man great, I'm not sleeping anytime soon.
It was later, sam and Dean, I was safe so I finally nearly fell asleep, of course Dean the jerk had to keep me up. sam had knocked out, which was funny as crap, so I ignored Dean and fell asleep.
I was woken up by Dean shaking me saying" hey come on, we are going into bobby's head." I said" oh god." we got this drink stuff and drunk it then we were in bobby's head.
Sam and I went outside then the door slammed shut, it was sunny and nice. we couldn't get the door open so we just went on. we walked into the backyard and then a guy hit sam causing sam to fall, then sam was about to get killed when we both sat up breathing heavily, I saw Dean on the other bed, we looked at each other. they left to go see bobby And get an explanation.
2 days later
Dean, sam and I were in the car with a caffeinated Dean at the wheel, him nor bobby could sleep because the guy had their DNA so he could get into their dreams, great. we pulled over, God what's up now. Dean said" all right, that's it. I'm done." sam and I said" what are you doing?" Dean said" taking myself a long overdue nap." we said" what, Dean, Jeremy can come after you." he said" that's the idea." sam said" excuse me?" Dean said" come on, man. we can't find him, so let him come to me." I said" on his own turf-- where's he's basically a god?" Dean said" I can handle it." sam said" not alone you can't." sam pulled out one of deans hairs, Dean said" ow! What are you doing?" Sam said" coming in with you." Dean said" no, you're not." sam said" why not? At least then, it'll be two against one." Dean said" 'cause I don't want you digging around in my head." sam said" too bad."
It's been an hour or so. Dean and Sam are in a dream coma. it's pretty freaky you know alone in a car in the middle of nowhere at night. I'm gonna kill them for this. I fell asleep,
I woke up to hear sam and Dean breathing heavily. I fell back asleep, I was up half the night watching these idiots so I need a lot of sleep.