Nightmare

We were in a motel room, I felt Sam move since I always slept next to him, he jolted up I did too. he was sweaty I was too, Sam got up and said" Dean." he turned on the lamp, shaking deans wrist. Dean woke up saying" what are you doing, man? It's the middle of the night." Sam said" we have to go." Dean said" what's happening? " Sam said" we have to go right now." we all changed really fast grabbing our bags and leaving, once we were in the car driving down the road, Sam called someone saying" McReedy, detective McReedy. badge number 158. I've got a signal 480 in progress. I need the registered owner of a two door sedan, Michigan license plate-- Mary- frank-6-0-3-7. yeah, okay, just hurry.", Dean said" Sammy relax. I'm sure its just a nightmare." Sam said" yeah, tell me about it." Dean said" I mean it. a normal, everyday, naked in class nightmare. this license plate, it won't check out." Sam said" it felt different. Dean real... like when I dreamt about our old house and Jessica." Dean said" yeah well that makes sense, you're dreaming about our old house, your girlfriend. this guy in your dream, you ever seen him before?" "No" "Why would you have premonitions about some dude in Michigan?" "I don't know." "me neither." Sam went back to talking on the phone, I whispered" I didn't see it but I felt Sam's energy." Dean looked at me through the mirror, his eyes wide with shock. Sam said" Jim Miller...saginaw, Michigan. do you have a street address? Got it. thanks." then he hung up. Sam sighs" it checks out. how for are we?" Dean said" from Saginaw? A couple hours." "drive faster." Dean drove faster and before he was driving about 65 mph.
Once we got to the address it was too late, the man was died. the police there. Dean looked at Sam, then they got out, going to talk to someone about this. I stayed in the impala.
It was the next morning my brothers were planning on dressing like preachers or something to talk to the family of the guy that was murdered, I stayed in the impala. I said" this has to be a whole new low for them." they went in, I was so happy I didn't have to go in there. I blinked then I was looking around the house, I was looking at this boy maybe Sam's age. then I blinked again and I was back in the impala. I exhaled and leaned back into the seat. Dean and Sam came out and we left they found nothing. We went to a motel and got a room, Dean was cleaning out the guns and Sam was researching, then Sam bent down holding his head, I felt sharp pains going through my head. I heard Dean say" Sam talk to me.... Bella!" Then after about 5 minutes Sam said" its happening again, something's gonna kill roger miller."
We were in the impala, Sam and I in the same seat, Dean made me sit up here because of what happened, me and Sam looked weak and horrible. Sam got off the phone and said" 450 west grove, apartment 1120." Dean keep looking at us he said" you okay?" We said" yeah." Dean said" If your gonna hurl, I'll pull the car over, 'cause the upholstery.." Sam said" we're fine, just drive." Dean said" alright." Sam sighed saying" Dean, I'm scared, man. these nightmares weren't bad enough, now I'm seeing things when I'm awake? And these visions or whatever, they're getting more intense and painful." Dean said" come on, man. it will be alright. you'll be fine, Bella will be fine." Sam said" what is it about the millers? Why am I connected to them? Why am I watching them die? Why the heck is this happening to me? What's happening to Bella?" Dean said" I don't know, Sam but we'll figure it out, okay. we face the unexplained every single day. this is just another thing." I said" no, it's never been us. it's never been in the family like this. tell the truth. you can't tell us this doesn't freak you out." Dean said" this doesn't freak me out."
We made it to the place, roger was just going in, he ignored my brothers. then he went in, my brothers ran to the side and started up the fire escape. then I blinked I could see whatever Sam was seeing and right now it was a head and blood rogers.
Then once they came back, I was white as a ghost.they luckily didn't see me, they were talking about something with the miller family.
They went to the millers house to talk again but this time about roger, I stayed at the motel room. I was just relaxing when I looked up I was in the millers house, i exhaled fast, i saw Sam and Dean talking to max. I couldn't hear anything just see. then I inhaled and I was back at the motel room, I curled up and started to cry, then pain shot in my head I grabbed my head. then it stopped, I grabbed my phone and called Sam. I said" Sam." he said" what happened are you okay." I said" I'm fine, I just..just..ill tell you later bye." I hung up fast. I blinked and I saw max holding a gun to my brothers I shook my head repeatedly, then Dean moved picking up max's step mom and carrying her upstairs, then max and Sam were talking I still couldn't hear what they were saying, max was spinning a knife with his mind control, if he hurts one of my brothers I'll kill him. I couldn't stand this not being able to do something but when I blinked I was still there. They both got up, max walked towards the stairs, Sam got in front of him, then Sam was pushed into a closet then a dresser thing was pushed in front of it, I screamed" Sam. no no!" Then I was upstairs looking at Dean getting thrown into the wall. then I was back in the motel room. I looked around frantically, no no no my brothers I have to help them but i don't know how to control this. then pain came across me I saw Dean get shot in the head, I yelled" no! Dean" I blinked and I was back next to Sam still not able to hear anything, then max turned the gun and shot himself. then I was back in the motel room. they came back, I ran to them and hugged them they said" Bella...bella what happened." I said" I don't know what's happening to me, I'm scared." Sam said" Bella what happened." I said" I saw everything, I couldn't hear it, I felt what you felt Sammy." they gulped and hugged me tighter. Sam picked me up and carried me to a bed and placed me on it, I fell asleep. then I felt getting moved again, I heard the impala engine rumble.