Finding them

Okay so it's been a while since I talked to sam or Dean, they think I should stay away from them for a little because of them being fugitives and all so I don't know, but I need to see them, they won't tell me where they are or what they're hunting so let's see. I'm not gonna cheat and blink to see where they are. I'm gonna find them the natural way, I called sammy. I said" hey sam, so what are you hunting?" He said" I'm not telling you 'cause if I did you would be able to know where we were." I said" come on, please sam. I haven't seen you or Dean since before you guys were in jail for a case thanks for letting me freak out." he said" Dean was suppose to tell you the plan it was his anyway. Fine okay we are hunting a djenni, your welcome bye." i said" bye." I hung up. I figured out what town they were in and what road they would have token and started walking that way.
Once I got to the town, I called sam I said" jerk, what motel and if you say our plan in finding each other I'll kill you." he said" then I'll say nothing." I said" bye, Jerk." he said" bye see you soon, jerk." I hung up and then looked in the yellow book for the first motel and went to it, and looked up Sam's fake name. I went to his motel room and knocked once waited knocked again. sam opened the door pulling me in then closing it locking it. sam engulfed me in a hug mumbling" I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I just held onto him tighter. I said" where's the idiot one?" Sam said" somewhere." my eyes started to drop and i clang onto sam tighter, I fell asleep him holding onto me. I woke up to I'm being carried by sam, we were somewhere, he put me down and I took in where we were at. we walked into the building the impala was parked in front of, we ran in to see Dean hanging by his wrists unconscious, sam said" Dean wake up, wake up." I said" Dean please wake up." Dean opens his eyes groaning lightly, sam said" hey. hey." Dean said" there's no place like home." sam and I said" thank god. we thought we lost you for a second." Dean said" you almost did." then Dean said" sam! Bella!" I turned around to see the djenni, I punched at it but it backed up, sam fought it then got pushed against the stairs with the creature having its hand glowing near Sam's head. I grabbed its wrist holding it back but it pushed me back into the wall. black spots danced across my vision, I gulped before leaning up and puking. I regained myself and got up, this poor girl passed out in dean's arms.
We were at their motel room, Dean and Sam was talking about the fake world Dean went to, I said" I wasn't in your fake world." Dean said" no you weren't. no one even knew you." he had that sly smile on his face, I said" you better be lucky I was worried about you and I missed both of you. I would've punched you already." I laid down and fell asleep.