Benders

We were somewhere where a kid saw a guy get pulled underneath a car. I don't feel all safe since I'm in a car the impala.
Once they came out, they drove to a bar, God why do they do this all the time okay not all the time but at least when Dean gets bored or wants a beer. I saw Sam coming towards car then he stopped and looked around, I looked at him and was about to get out but he stopped me. Then everything happened so fast I got out the car and ran to help him he was about to get dragged under then I did too.
I woke up in this cage thing, I saw Sam next to me, he woke up and looked at me, he then got up and pulled at the bars. Sam tried almost everything kicking at them, everything. Sam said" your alive?" The man in the cage next to us groans getting up, Sam said" are you okay?" the man said" does it look like I'm doing okay?" Sam said" where are we?" "I don't know. country, I think. smells like the country." "your Alvin Jenkins, aren't you?" "Yeah." "wow I was looking for you." "oh yeah" then I blinked and saw Dean, then I was back in the cage with Sam. he grabbed me pulling me back against him. Then I blink again and see Dean, he's worried about us. he's in a car with a police woman then they pulled over oh no the woman found out Dean was faking it. then they talked I still haven't been able to hear anything. then they started driving again. I blinked and I was back in the cage. Jenkins was gone, I looked around to see a worried Sam.
It was the next day I think. they brought in the police officer I saw with Dean, wait where's Dean, oh my god. she woke up, Sam said" you all right?" She said" Are you Sam and Bella Winchester, aren't you?" Sam said" yeah." she said" your, uh your cousins looking for you." Sam chuckles slightly" thank god. where is he?" She said" oh, he, uh I cuffed him to my car." Sam and I sigh. the hinge creaks, we can't see anything then we hear" Sam? Bella?" We smile. "are you hurt?" Sam said" no." Dean said" dang, It's good to see you." Sam smiles, then the woman said" how did you get out of the cuffs?" Dean said" I know a trick or two. all right." he went to the locks then said" these locks look like they're gonna be a devil." Sam says" there's some kind of automatic control right there." Dean said" have you seen them." I said" yeah. dude, they're just people." "and they jumped you." "they jumped Sam then got me." "must be getting a little rusty there, kiddos. what do they want?" Sam said" I don't know. they let Jenkins go, but I think that was just some kind of trap. It doesn't make any sense to me." Dean said" well, that's the point. You know, with our usual playmates, there's rules, there's patterns. but with people they're just crazy." Sam said" see anything else out there?" "Uh, he has about a dozen junked cars hidden out back. plates from all over, I'm thinking when they take someone, they take their car." the woman said" did you see a black mustang out there, about 10 years old?" Dean said" yeah, actually, I did. your brothers? I'm sorry. lets get you guys our of here then we'll take care of those crap holes. This takes a key. key?" Sam said" I don't know." Dean said" all right. I better go find it." Dean walked to the door Sam and I said" hey. be careful." he said" yeah"
I blinked and i saw Dean tied up in a chair great. Dean was keeping a straight face but he was cracking under that probably boiling. they took a red burning metal stick, then they stuck it on his jacket, then they stopped and I blinked I was back in the cage Sam holding me close. then one of the men came in to the barn thing with a gun, what did Dean do, he opened the cage doors. Sam said" what are you doing?" Sam crouched over me, then he grabbed the metal hook and flinched it at the man right when he shot the gun moved making the bullet fly off another way, Sam jumped up and tackled the guy then punched him a lot of times. then the other two men came in with guns. me and Sam hid behind some hay stacks. then one of them sees us and shoots at us but misses, then we run out going to the woman she was about to get shot the man was behind us Sam said" hey." the man in front of the woman shot at us we ducked and he ended up shooting the older man. then Sam attacked the other one knocking him out threw him in the cage with his brother I think the older man was on the ground with a bullet in the shoulder it wouldn't kill him but it would hurt. the woman had him at gun point. she said" I got this one, go ahead." Sam hesitated but we both ran out going to the house. I stayed outside because if I went in there the girl would be dead. Sam came out with Dean, thank god. The woman came out and looked at us saying" where's the girl?" Dean said" locked in the closet. what about the dad?" She said" shot, trying to escape.." after a few minutes of her talking into the radio. she said" so state police or FBI will be here in a few minutes, they're gonna want to talk to you. I suggest that you're all long gone by then." Dean said" thanks. listen but I don't mean to press our luck but we're kind of in the middle of nowhere. think we could catch a ride?" She said" start walking. duck if you see a squad car." Sam said" sounds great to me. thanks." me and Sam started to walk, then Dean said" listen, uh sorry about your brother." she said" thank you. it was really hard not knowing what happened to him. I thought it would be easier once I knew the truth. but... it isn't really. anyway you should go."
We walked off, Dean said" don't ever do that again." Sam and I said" do what?" "Go missing like that." "you were worried about us." "all I'm saying you vanish like that again, I'm not gonna look for you two." "sure you will." "I'm not" Sam said" so you got sidelined by a 13 year old girl, huh?" I giggled. "aw, shut up." "just saying, you're getting a little rusty there, kiddo." Dean chuckled saying" shut up." me and Sam laughed.
We made it back to the impala, with me on Sam's back so yeah.