Home!

Sam jolted up panting, I sat up and hugged him. I fell back to sleep once I woke up again, Dean was up saying" all right. I've been cruising some websites. think I found a few candidates for our next gig. A fishing trawler found off the coast of Cali.its crew vanished. and we got some cattle mutilations in west Texas. Hey!" I looked at sam who was drawing the same tree in his note book. I looked at him then Dean. I got up from my weird position on the bed and walked over to Dean taking his coffee mug taking a sip then giving it back. he glared and me before tickling my sides, I jumped and ran to Sam hiding in the other side of him. then they talked about their old house, then we left going to Kansas to their home. we got there and got out, we went up to the door knocking a woman opened the door saying" yes?" Dean said" sorry to bother you, ma'am but we're with the federal.." Sam blurted out" I'm Sam Winchester and this is my brother Dean and sister Bella. um we used to live here I'm we were just driving by and we were wondering if we could see the old place" she said" Winchester that is so funny. I- I think I found some of your photos the other night." Dean said" you did?" She said" okay come on in." we went into the kitchen to see 2 kids. she said" that is Richie the juice junkie" then she walked to a girl she said" sari, this is Sam, Dean and Bella. they used to live here." the girl said" hi." Sam said" hey, sari." Dean said" you just moved in?" She said" uh yeah from Wichita." Dean said" you got family here?" She said" no, I just, uh..um needed a fresh start, that's all..so new town, new job, I mean as soon s I find one, new house." Sam said" so how you liking it so far?" She said" well, uh, all due respect to your childhood home i mean I'm sure you have lots of happy memories here but this place has its issues." Sam said" what do you mean?" She said" well, it's getting old like the wiring, you know? We've got flickering lights almost hourly." Dean said" oh, that's too bad.what else?" She said" um.. sinks backed up.theres rats in the basement. I'm sorry I don't mean to complain." Dean said" no. have you seen the rats or just heard scratching?" She said" just the scratching, actually." sari said" mom? Ask them if it was here when they lived here." Sam said" what, sari?" She said" the thing in my closet." the woman said" oh no baby there was nothing in their closets. right?" Sam said" right, no, no of course not." the woman said" she had a nightmare the other night.." sari said" I wasn't dreaming. it came into my bedroom, and it was on fire."
We left and Sam said" see that a figure on fire." Dean said" and Jenny was in your dream." Sam said" yeah, and you hear what she was talking about scratching, flickering lights? both signs of a malevolent spirit." Dean said" I'm just freaked out your weirdo visions are coming true." I said" forget about that, that thing in the house, do you think it's the thing that killed our moms and Jessica?" Dean said" I don't know." Sam said" has it come back or has it been there the whole time?" Dean said" or maybe it's something else entirely, we don't know yet." Sam said" those people are in danger, we have to get them out of that house." Dean said" we will." Sam said" no, I mean now." Dean said" how? You got a story she's gonna believe?" He said" then what are we supposed to do?" We got in the impala and went to a gas station,Dean said" we just got to chill out, that's all. if this was any other kind of job, what would we do?" I said" we'd try to figure out what we were dealing with. we'd dig into the history of the house." Dean said" exactly, except this time we already know what happened." Sam said" yeah, but how much do we know? How much do you remember?" Dean said" about that night, you mean?" Sam said" yeah." Dean said" not much. I remember the fire, the heat then I carried you out the front door" Sam said" you did?" Dean said" yeah, well, you never knew that?" Sam shook his head" no" " and um...well you know dads story as well as I do. mom was was on the ceiling, and whatever put her there was long gone by the time dad found her." Sam said" and he never had a theory about what did it?" Dean said" if he did, he kept it to himself. God knows we asked him enough times." "okay, so if we're gonna figure out what's going on now, we have to figure out what happened back then, see if it's the same thing." "yeah. talk to dads friends, neighbors, people who were there at the time." "does this feel like just another job to you?" "I'll be right back. I got to go to the bathroom." he left and I looked at Sam through the window. Dean came back and we left to a garage to talk to one of dads friends. they went in to talk while I stayed in the impala. I slid down the seat and drifted off.
I woke up saying" Richie".
They came out with a woman getting into the impala we drove to their old house. once we got there we knocked and after that she let us in and we went into sari's room. after a bit Jenny and the kids left leaving us to do our job. I walked around the rooms, I heard choking, slamming and knifes going through the air at once. I ran to the choking to see Sam on the ground getting choked by an electrical wire, I took out my daggers and then another wire got hold of my daggers I froze I tried grabbing my daggers but the wire dropped them wrapping itself around my neck. it started choking me, I fell and I tried getting the wires off my neck only if I could get that bag and throw it. I shifted till I was on my stomach 2 feet away from Sam, I tried reaching for the bag but I couldn't grab it. then the wires became so tight, I couldn't breathe. then I saw Dean jump over us and kick the wall putting the bag in. then a bright light shined and I wheezed I heard Sam do the same, then Dean grabbed me and Sam untying the wire and holding us.
Once me and Sam regained our breathes we went down stairs and looked around it was over hopefully.
We pretended to leave but didn't, Dean said" what are we still doing here" Sam said" I don't know, I-i just I still have a bad feeling." Dean said" why? Missouri did her whole Zelda Rubinstein thing. the house should be clean. this should be over." Sam said" yeah, probably but I just want to make sure that's all." Dean said" the problem is I could be sleeping in a bed right now." Sam and I look out the window and see Jenny at her window scared. Sam screamed" Dean!" I got out before them and ran to the door. we opened it and we ran in and Dean went to get Jenny, Sam got Richie, I went to sari when I got there a thing was flaming near her, I walked around and took her hand saying" come here, don't look, don't look." I picked her up struggling at first but got her locked in my arms, then I saw Sam coming towards me he took sari from me and we walked down the stairs, Sam looked at sari saying" okay sari take your brother outside as fast as you can and don't look back, Bella you make sure they're out of here." then Sam got pulled down, me and sari screamed but I grabbed her hand and picked up Richie. we ran out to Dean and Jenny. jenny picked up Richie and Dean looked at me and sari, he said" sari, where's Sam?" She said" he's inside, something's got him." Dean looked towards the door as it closed. then he ran to the impala and got a gun and axe. he ran towards the door, I followed but Dean shook his head. I stopped and he tried getting in through the door, I went around the house and found a window I busted it open and crawled in the second I got in and into the kitchen I got thrown against the fridge, I grunted then I kept getting thrown around Sam getting the same. then we both got slammed next to each other and pushed against the wall not able to move, then the flame thing came it stopped, Dean came in and aimed the gun at it. Sam stopped him, the thing turned into their mom. then she left and let go of us. it was morning and I was half asleep on Sam's lap while he sat on the stairs of the porch. Then Sam got up lifting me up holding me and carried me to the impala laying me in the backseat getting into the passenger seat while Dean got in the driver. we took off yet again.