He raises his foot and uses it to shake Jungkook's ass. "Jungkook-ah, its time to wake up. Come on, wake up my dear, Jungkookie~" He says in a sing song manner.

Jungkook slowly opens his eyes and looks around. "What the fuck, Taehyung!" He exclaims and sits up as his eyes fall on his giggling blue haired roommate. A smile forms on his face too as if it's contagious.

"You look so cute right now." Taehyung laughs and squishes Jungkook's cheeks. "I'm definitely not cute. I'm sexy and you know that." Jungkook says with a roll of eyes.

"I do, don't I?" Taehyung says as he turns around and walks to one of the cupboards where they keep their food. "Even though I have a limp, I'm going to make some ramen for us because I'm famished and also because I cannot take the painkiller before eating something. Better get all cleaned up and change the bedsheets while you're at it." Taehyung says and walks out of the room to cook the ramen.

Jungkook is surprised because of his roommate. First, Taehyung insisted to fuck him last night. That's something very unusual for the shy boy. Second, he just demanded Jungkook to do all these things. No one would even dare. Jungkook doesn't let them. But this is Kim Taehyung we're talking about. He does what he wants and Jungkook cannot stop him. He doesn't have the heart to. Taehyung is an exception.

After a few minutes, both the roommates are seated in the balcony once again, eating the ramen Taehyung made. "Can I ask you something, Tae?" Jungkook asks. The blue haired boy looks up from his bowl and nods.

"What suddenly made you ask me to fuck you last night?" The ravenette asks slowly, hoping that his question does not make his roommate uncomfortable.

"I was... I was just stressed from work. I feel comfortable with you so I thought why not..." Taehyung trails off. He doesn't need to complete his sentence for Jungkook to understand. The ravenette coos at him. Taehyung is so adorable even when he is talking about or doing something not so innocent.

"Oh, okay. So everything okay at work?" Jungkook asks, hoping to get some answers but Taehyung just stares at him and smiles a forced smile. "Yeah, I just... felt a little overworked. That's all."

"Then don't overwork yourself, Tae." Jungkook suggests. Taehyung purses his lips and takes a moment before answering.

"I need to work in order to pay the bills, Kookie. Let me remind you that in case you've forgotten. Not everyone is lucky to have their parents financial support."  It takes every ounce of self control in Taehyung to not snap at the other. By this time, Jungkook has realized two things about Taehyung.

One, he does not talk much about his work. He just says he has to work in order to earn money and that's it. He doesn't even share any stories from work like most people do. Well, he can relate with it because being a part of the mafia, he is not supposed to discuss his work with others as well. But Taehyung is not someone like Jungkook.

The second thing Taehyung seems closed off about is when it comes to his parents. Maybe he has some bitter memories of them.

Jungkook sighs and looks at Taehyung who now has an annoyed expression on his face. "Okay, I'm sorry. I won't ask too many questions, alright?"

Taehyung's face lights up with a smile when Jungkook says that. He is really glad that the ravenette said it. He doesn't like being bugged with questions.

"Can we work on our assignment now? I have work later in the evening." Taehyung suggests. Jungkook just nods as he also has to meet Seokjin in the evening.

So they go back to their room and open their laptops to start working. After an hour or two, they take a break. Taehyung decides to tell Jungkook what has been worrying him since this morning.