" Where is Shantanu? He will never make a mistake of leaving her with you!" Adi asked suspiciously.

" They are on their little trip. Me and Anvi returned this morning from our school trip." Aadh answered hiding his threatening smile.

Adi made an O with his lips while Aadh is looking at Anvi now and then. He soft cheeks are inviting him to bite her. But he know the consequences of biting her cheeks will be more than stealing eggs from her plate.

Adi and Aadh are glaring at eachother with Adi finally giving up.

" Haven't you proposed aunty yet?" Aadh asked randomly.

" Not yet. She is so stubborn to show her feelings towards me." Adi said and Aadh scoffed at their childish egos.

" You can do first." Aadh suggested.

" I already did it 4 years back little idiot." Adi said in a duh tone.

" I have an idea but I'm not aqunatice to this new name of mine." Aadh said smirking. He is holding the right nerve of Adi.

Once Adi realised what he said to Aadh, he whined glaring at him.

" Sorry sir, please bless me with that idea." Adi begged dramatically.

" She rejected you the last time because she didn't have any feelings towards you but she likes you this time. Try again and think uncle, YOU ARE IN PARIS. Eiffel tower........" Aadh spoke trying to switch the light of Adi's brain.

" You want me to propose her in front of everyone?" Adi asked astonished.

" Yeah. Not a big deal though. And she won't have a chance to say no to you when you propose her infront of everyone." Aadh grinned bringing a smug smile on Adi's lips too.

" You are a very fiendish person, you know that Aadh?" Adi said.

" Yes. I....." Aadh was answering but suddenly stilled. Adi observed it and smirked once he saw where Aadh's eyes are shifting.

Aadh's face went pale and the nervous look crossed his face. He gulped repeatedly.

" What happened Aadh baba?" Adi asked smiling sickly.

" Sh....she..... snuggled into.....m....my stomach uncle. She tightened her arms and legs around me." Aadh almost squealed in fear. The unknown feeling rushing in Aadh's body is exciting Adi and making him smirk. He is enjoying Aadh's plight who always enjoys his.

"Are you distraught that she snuggled into you?" Adi asked wiggling his eyebrows.

" Ofcourse not uncle." Came Aadh's immediate reply.

Little wicket gone! Adi thought smugly.

" So, what if she doesn't agree to my proposal?" Adi asked biting his lip.

" Say that you'll find an another girl friend there. I'm sure that this will work." Aadh said tongue in cheek.

" How.... How come such nasty ideas take birth in that little mind of yours Aadh?" Adi asked irked.

" Language Shishya! I'll easily get offended. Now transfer 20k into my account. You know, my ideas are really valuable and tough to say no." Aadh spoke fanning himself.

" Hello sir, I'm not the one who called you. You are the one. So please don't show your attitude and I'm not gonna transfer any money to your account." Adi spoke twitching his lips.

" Is it Shishya? But I'm thinking of prolonging your proposal time if you don't accept my condition." Aadh said playing with Anvi's hair.

" You.... You ..... Are so vile for a 7 year old kid Aadh." Adi yelled making him chuckle. The people around him gave a shut up look making Adi embarrass to the core.