"Or something..." I mumble before opening a dark hole. 

Mom and I walk through the portal and we come out behind a car. It was large enough to hide my magic from onlookers, and when we stepped out from behind it we looked normal. The crowd was fancy with women in long dresses with fur, and men in tuxes. 

"Maybe you will meet someone," my mom raised an eye and nudged me suggestively. 

"I am not looking at the moment," I shake my head. 

It has been two years since I broke up with Wally West. He was a notorious flirt and I was young and dumb enough to fall for it. It wasn't until I found him in bed with someone from our high school that I realized this though. Since then I haven't been dating. 

It's not like I don't want to, but I just haven't found a guy that makes me want to give it another shot. I have been on a few dates that friends have set up for me, but after one I don't want to go on another. Mom and dad are worried for me, but no matter how many times I tell them that everything is fine, they still don't believe me. 

"Well, you aren't getting any younger," she says in a motherly warning. 

"I am twenty. It's not like I am that old either." I reason with her. 

"I would like to see you settle down with someone." She leans her head on my shoulder. "I love you," she reminds me. 

"I love you too, mother," I hold her arm tighter in a reassuring hug. 

"Now, how about you and I go in there and make our presence know?" She smiles up at me with confidence. 

"Alright," I nod, her smile spreading. 

We walk up the steps of the house, and I make note of the stone bricks and cement that must have cost a fortune. The Wayne's have been known to throw around their money like paper, and I am still not sure why father is friends with Bruce Wayne of all people. 

"Honey," mom says with a worried tone which makes some look at her. "Your thinking about it again," she knows of my dislike for rich jerks. I think their money should be used for better things and my mother agrees with me. She is just better at hiding it than I am. 

"Sorry," I smile again, wiping the thoughts from my head. 

We walk through the main entrance and the first thing we saw was the lineup of the Wayne family. Bruce Wayne was of course head of the line, and Dick Greyson along with his wife Kori Greyson was next to him. Next were Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Cassie. Barbara sat beside Cassie in a wheelchair. 

I have done my research on the Wayne family because I was like my mother in the way that I liked to know as much information as I could before walking into any situation. The only person I wasn't seeing was my famous biological son of Bruce. Damian Wayne. Known to be the worst to get information from and no one has been able to interview him before. 

"This place is fancy," my mom whispered as we were walking through the long line. 

"I know," whispered in agreement. "Mom, how are you feeling?" 

"Oh, I am fine. Stop your worrying," she tells me with a pout. 

"I am just trying to make conversation," I smirk. 

"You are too much sometimes," she pats my arm as we got to be next in line. 

Suddenly Damian Wayne comes out of nowhere and stands on the opposite side of Bruce from his Brother. He looks to be in a bad mood because his frown is clear on his face. I must admit that he was handsome beyond belief, but his arrogance was not attractive.