ARC 6 - Chapter 6.14

Magsimula sa umpisa

Qing Yun secretly laughed. This world initially did not have any magical power system. This bug-like part is just the back door opened by the Heavenly Dao to let the main characters fall in love, so of course, there are restrictions on the use.

Now that the number of crossings has been used up, the man certainly can’t cross over.

He looked at the man’s anxious look and finally opened his mouth with great mercy: “Then you can prove yourself in a different way. I know the taste of food made by K, so you can try making a dish that I have eaten?”

When Ahaz heard the young man’s words, he slapped his head. Why didn’t he think of it? Ahaz immediately rushed into the kitchen with great enthusiasm but did not see the old butler’s expression of wanting to say something behind him.

Within a few moments, there was a loud “boom” in the Elmond family’s luxurious kitchen, and the man tumbled out with a gray face, staring blankly at the kitchen with mixed feelings.

“Master, you have not been in the kitchen since birth.” The old butler looked kind and comforted Ahaz.

Looking at the man’s wretched appearance, Qing Yun simply wanted to fall on the sofa laughing. He really wanted to give the man a way to prove himself, but who expected that Ahaz simply did not ignite the skills of cooking.

Previously when he was in butler K’s body, he was able to grasp the feeling of the fire and the cooking procedure very well through the programming inside the family robot, but not in his own body.

The gray-headed man squatted on the ground and raised his head to look at Qing Yun sadly. Even though he was wearing the most expensive high-fashion suit, his pitiful expression was still like a stray dog abandoned by its owner.

He moved towards Qing Yun step by step and said in a hoarse voice: “It’s really me who has been accompanying you all this time.”

The man’s pitiful tone caused Qing Yun to freeze, and he began to reflect on whether he had overplayed his hand.

“Staying in the robot’s body, I could touch you and hug you unrestrainedly. So when we first met, I didn’t have any ill intentions when I kissed and hugged you. I just couldn’t help it.”

The man lifted his head, and emerald eyes full of love reflected Qing Yun’s image: “Before you knew it, I have already fallen in love with you for quite a long time.”

Ahaz finished these words and suddenly thought of another way to be able to prove himself.

He gently came close to the young man’s ear and used his low mellow voice to recite a love poem, each sentence full of the most passionate love.

Qing Yun’s face reddened, this is……the poem he wrote! This stupid bastard even remembered!

Ahaz quietly gazed at the red-faced youth. He did not engrave this poem on the handrail, so the only two people who knew this poem in this world were butler K and the young man.

“Now……do you believe me? Hmm?” The man continued to come close to Qing Yun’s burning face.

Qing Yun’s eyes flickered, and his heart was beating fast when he heard that last confessional verse read out from the man’s mouth. This could not help but make him feel that he had fallen behind and sternly glared at Ahaz.

But he did not know that the cute way he was biting his lower lip and staring at the man was utterly unintimidating. Instead, it caused Ahaz to lower his head and give him a peck on his lips.

“You……” Qing Yun did not refuse the man’s kiss, but there was some rare apprehension in his heart. He showed so much devotion to Feng Fei Ming in this world, so what would this man think?