ARC 6 - Chapter 6.14

“K, from now on, you’re all I have!”

The man who had gone to the Patterson family to move his things had returned. Ahaz watched the young man who had been standing by his side swoop into the arms of the cold robot like a little bird, his dependence overflowing.

His expression immediately stiffened. No, no, no, it’s not him in that body now! The one who is usually closest to the youth is him, not this robot who doesn’t have any feelings.

“Mingye, come here!” Ahaz looked at the scene of the tall robot embracing the teenager, not feeling that it was the body he used to occupy at all. Instead, his heart gurgled with acid.

As soon as he stepped forward, the robot automatically activated its defensive measures, encircling the young man in its arms and keeping away from Ahaz.

Compared to him, Shen Mingye obviously trusts the butler K who has been with him for a long time. He stayed in the robot’s arms, only peeking out to look at Ahaz, and even made a playful face at him: “Damn pervert, don’t you dare touch me in the future. K, let’s go!”

The robot who received the instruction immediately turned to leave with the youth in his arms.

Qing Yun looked at the man’s darkening complexion and inwardly laughed.

When he told the man to bring K over earlier, the man was too embarrassed to say to him that he crossed into K’s body. Now, is he feeling better?

Ahaz suddenly realized that he himself did not feel strange when he saw the young man and acted close to him. However, in the young man’s view, he was just a random stranger to him and not the butler he spent time with regularly.

Looking at the appearance of the youth snuggling with the robot, Ahaz’s face turned green. He didn’t remember the face of the Elmond family head and immediately spoke the truth to the young man: “Wait! Mingye, you should believe me. It was me who took care of you every inch of the way before!”

Inside the Elmond family.

The young man, who was originally an outsider, was sitting on the sofa with a proud face. On the contrary, Ahaz, who was the head of the family, had an impatient face. He stood in front of the boy with his head hanging down, explaining in a panic.

The old butler, who was more than 50 years old, stood by respectfully. Even as he watched his family head in a sorry state, he still had a decent smile on his face.

Qing Yun raised his chin high, looking critically at the man in front of him. The originally moist amber eyes narrowed up with a little cunning meaning.

“Oh? You said your soul entered K’s body before?”

“Yes, yes, yes, that’s it!” Seeing that the youth had finally figured out this shocking thing, Ahaz sighed in relief and wiped the sweat from his head.

“So, do you have a way to prove it?” The young man looked at him, obviously still not entirely convinced.

Ahaz rushed into his study, carefully brought the part over, and swore to the youth. “If I touch this part, I will enter this robot’s body, and if the robot shuts down, I will come back again, you see!”

The part was placed in the palm of his hand and held tightly.

One minute, two minutes……five minutes passed. Ahaz blinked in confusion, without any signs of crossing at all.

Looking at the man’s silly appearance, Qing Yun suppressed the corners of his mouth and said, “Liar. K, let’s go.”

“No, no, no! You have to believe me, let me try again, try again!” The man panicked and pressed the youth back to the couch and tried again, but this time, he didn’t know what went wrong and couldn’t cross over.