ARC 6 - Chapter 6.4

This lunch with extremely complicated characters took a long time to end.

Shen Mingye was feeling sleepy after lunch so couldn’t help covering his mouth and letting out a small yawn.

Ahaz stared at the young man’s tiny tiger teeth and stepped forward, asking him in a butler’s tone if he was going to take a nap.

“No, I’m not sleepy yet.” The young man obviously wanted to stay with Feng Fei Ming for some more time. Even though he couldn’t resist yawning again, he still held on.

Seeing Feng Fei Ming come over and ask warmly because of Shen Mingye’s yawning, jealousy surged in Yoder’s heart. He eventually couldn’t resist taking out his gift in advance to gain Feng Fei Ming’s attention.

“Feng, some time ago I asked a friend to bring some tea from C country. Would you like to try it?”

Yoder knew that Feng Fei Ming was very fond of these things, and as expected, Feng Fei Ming immediately looked at him when he heard the words.

Yoder smiled and took out a small box with an auspicious cloud pattern that Feng Fei Ming liked.

“Looks like you are not too busy after all. Otherwise, how can you still have the thought of looking for these things.” Feng Fei Ming’s tone was teasing but obviously extremely pleased because of Yoder’s attentiveness.

“No matter how busy I am, I remember your preferences.” Yoder’s gaze burned at Feng Fei Ming. Perhaps Shen Mingye’s presence really worked, as Yoder’s appreciation for Feng Fei Ming was no longer just between simple friends.

Seeing that the atmosphere between these two was getting better, Qing Yun could not help but yawn again. If these two people get together, his mission in this world can be considered a failure.

Yoder said to Feng Fei Ming, “Robot butlers are equipped with the program of tea art. Although it is rigid with no mood, it is better than nothing. So let K perform it?”

“K, go and bring the tea set.” Feng Fei Ming nodded and ordered towards Ahaz.

Ahaz’s mood darkened again. He could take care of Shen Mingye without any problems, but he couldn’t stand Feng Fei Ming’s orders. However, the robot’s body had moved on its own.

At this time, Shen Mingye’s voice interjected: “I’ll do it, I seem to know a little bit of tea art.”

Hearing this, the three present all turned their eyes to Shen Mingye. Feng Fei Ming’s always gentle voice brought a cold tone: “Mingye, don’t make a scene. Yoder worked hard to find the tea, so let’s not waste it.”

It is not surprising that Feng Fei Ming did not believe him. In this era of extreme technological development, many classical arts withered. Not to mention the tea art, natural tea leaves are also rare. This is also why Yoder brought a small box of tea leaves, allowing Feng Fei Ming to feel his heart.

Robots can simulate the skills of tea art, but they cannot perform the most attractive feeling. Nowadays, the few tea masters are all in C Country. Shen Mingye was born and raised in E Country, so where could he learn about the art of tea?

Just the technique of making and serving tea alone, how can this pampered teenager do it?

“I really can……” The young man lowered his head because of Feng Fei Ming’s refusal.

Feng Fei Ming’s fingers knocking on the desktop stiffened. These days, Shen Mingye has been looking at him with a bright, charming gaze. Now, after seeing the teenager’s dim eyes for the first time, Feng Fei Ming is a bit unaccustomed to it.